[K-Artist] Hyun Bin 현빈

Son Ye-jin and her newlywed house? Hyun Bin moved into a Penthouse in Guri Achiul Village

Buy 4.8 billion won for 70 pyeong new villa...Living in the upper house of Oh Yeon-seo's house with a large number of entertainers and artists

Online 21.01.30 10:40

Hyun Bin recently moved to Guri, Gyeonggi Province, where he has a new home. The Sunday Newspaper confirmed that Hyun Bin bought a new 70 pyeong high-end villa located in Guri Achiul Village and even moved out.

spacer.png

Hyun Bin recently moved to Guri, Gyeonggi Province, where he has a new home. Guri Archul Village, where Hyun Bin bought the villa, is a nature-friendly neighborhood while adjacent to Seoul. Photograph by Reporter Park Jung-hoon

Guri Achiul Village, where Hyun Bin bought the villa, is a nature-friendly neighborhood while adjacent to Seoul. In particular, it is famous for its neighborhoods where many celebrities and artists live. Park Jin-young's detached house, located in Achiul Village, was also introduced on TV.

In November last year, an article was reported that actor Oh Yeon-seo bought a new villa in Achiul Village and moved in. The villa that Hyun Bin bought and moved into is the same villa as Oh Yeon-seo, and it is also the house right above Oh Yeon-seo.

The villa purchased by Oh Yeon-seo had a supply area of 295 square meters (about 89 pyeong) and a dedicated area of 179.33 square meters (about 54 pyeong) on June 19, 2020, and the transfer of ownership was completed in October. The purchase price is 2.43 billion won.

In fact, the first contract was signed by Hyun Bin on June 5, when the transfer of ownership was completed in January. The villa sold by Hyun Bin has a dedicated area of 242.45 square meters, with a sale price of 4.8 billion won. It was well known among the residents of Achiul Village that Hyun Bin moved in. The transfer of ownership was completed in early January, but many residents knew that Hyun Bin moved in last December. Because it is a new villa with no existing residents, it may have moved in advance before the ownership transfer.

spacer.png

The fourth floor that Hyun Bin bought is a penthouse where a generation uses the entire house. Hyun Bin's move to buy a new large new villa is drawing attention as he may be considering marrying Son Ye-jin. Photograph by Reporter Shin Min-seop

The villas sold by Hyun Bin have a larger exclusive area and are about twice as expensive as those of Oh Yeon-seo, who is just downstairs. The other floor has two generations on one floor, while the fourth floor purchased by Hyun Bin is a penthouse where one generation uses the entire house. Hyun Bin's purchase of a new large new villa is drawing attention as it may be his move to marry Son Ye-jin.

It has already been known among residents of Archul Village that the villa will be Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's newlywed house. However, few residents actually witnessed Hyun Bin or Son Ye-jin in the neighborhood. One resident said, "I've seen Oh Yeon-seo several times at convenience stores, but I only heard that Hyun Bin moved in, but I didn't hear that he saw her in person."

Reporter Shin Min-sup leady@ilyo.co.kr

Source: ilyo.co.kr

Other article: https://m.insight.co.kr/news/323147

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 1

spacer.png

You're moving into a 70-pyeong villa? "Son Ye-jin and her newlywed house...Unable to verify personal residence information"

Input2021.01.30. 11:58 a.m. crystal2021.01.30. 11:59 AM

Hwang Mi-hyun, a reporter

spacer.png

Actor Hyun Bin<unk> News1

(Seoul=News 1) Reporter Hwang Mi-hyun = Actor Hyun Bin has moved to a new house in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, and his agency said, "It is not a newlywed house with Son Ye-jin."

On the 30th, a media outlet said that Hyun Bin bought and moved a new 70-pyeong high-end villa located in a village in Guri City, adding that the move could be a move with Son in mind.

An official from Hyun Bin's side said, "The newlywed house with Son Ye-jin is not true."

He then responded cautiously, saying, "I can't confirm the other information because it's actually a private residence."

According to reports, Hyun Bin's house has a dedicated area of about 73 pyeong, with a sale price of 4.8 billion won.

Source: news1

• Like 1

Jan 4, 2021

BTS of the Esquire Omega Photoshoot

[VASTree View]

Hyunbin's OMEGA pictorial site that decorated the first cover of 2021 Esquire❣

We have prepared ALMOST no-cut making for the Soon who want to see Hyunbin's appearance long〰 long〰.

Then, PLAY right now!

Spoiler

[VASTree View]

2021 Esquire의 첫 표지를 장식한 현빈의 오메가(OMEGA)화보 현장❣

현빈의 모습을 길게〰 길게〰 보고픈 더순이들을 위해

ALMOST 노컷 메이킹을 준비했습니다😉

다들 925만번씩 돌려볼 준비 되셨죠? 그럼,

지금 바로 PLAY!

Feb 8, 2021

GQ Korea - Under Armour Photo Shoot Teaser 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

gq_korea

#협찬 무언가에 전력을 다하는 모습이 멋진 남자죠. 현빈은 이렇게 달리고, 또 달리며 배우의 몸을 만들어 갑니다. 현빈과 함께한 언더아머 영상 화보의 티저를 공개합니다. 앞으로 더 많은 영상과 사진이 릴리즈될 예정이니 기대해 주세요.

He's a cool guy trying his best to do something sponsored. Hyun Bin runs like this, runs like this, and builds the body of an actor. Here's the teaser for the Under Armour photo shoot with Hyun Bin. More videos and photos will be released in the future, so please look forward to it.

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Where are you? Hot Hyun Bin alert! My weibo TL is burning up.

I was expecting to see abs! But I think @abs-oluteM will be happy to see some biceps too.

He never takes off his shirt 😭😭😭😭😭 The last abs we saw was probably from 2015 "Fatal Encounter" movie.

I'm not on weibo. If you see anything good, please post here. Thanks!

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

He never takes off his shirt 😭😭😭😭😭 The last abs we saw was probably from 2015 "Fatal Encounter" movie.

LOL, no lar. The last was Jekyl, Hyde and Me. That one was disappointing though~ he lost the abs. They weren't as prominent.

4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I'm not on weibo.

I thought you register for one?

• Haha 2

Feb 8, 2021

Bodyluv Update

He's working hard! News for 3 CFs today!

ksSOb2U.jpg

Translation by @celest1al1

You waited long right? We worked hard with Bodyluv’s exclusive model Hyun Bin and finished filming, and are currently finishing up with the editing, so we ask that you await with great expectation.

IzbBd5J.jpg

Feb 10, 2021

gEJVBSl.jpg

Source: bean82925

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1

Love this love this!!! Much better than seeing him in ads where he is smiling at a shower head 🤣 Looking forward to the GQ article. Hope it is a good one. ❤❤❤

My CNY resolution is to start exercising! But first, need to go buy some Under Armour gear hehe.

AAUvwngmYCiZsXoF-hyLqvMzfseU8hPFmVAASHQS

Under Armour SS21 Collection Video Pictorial with Hyunbin

Actor Hyunbin doesn't rest and doesn't get tired. It's only running forward. I'm going to reveal the Under Armour's photo shoot with Hyun Bin.

현빈(Hyunbin)과 함께한 언더아머 SS21 컬렉션 영상 화보

#현빈 #Hyunbin #언더아머 #트레이닝 #러닝 #피트니스 배우 현빈은 쉬지 않고, 지치지 않습니다. 오직 앞을 향해 달릴 뿐이죠. 현빈과 함께한 언더아머 영상 화보를 공개합니다.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Tasty 1

Feb 10, 2021

GQ Korea Hyunbin x Under Armour Youtube Video Thumbnails ❤❤❤❤❤

@sigriswilph

Two different thumbnails with the same written content: Cover Story, March 2021 Is it safe to assume we have another magazine to look forward to? With a lot of HD photos from his Under Armour photo shoot?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Source: Into__BIN, pinkeonjin

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1