Song Seung Heon 송승헌

images-23.jpg

PROFILE : 

Born October 5, 1976, Seoul, South Korea
Education : Hankyong National University
Kyonggi University
Agent : King Kong by Starship

Other Information:

In 2009 he founded his own management agency, Storm S Company (later renamed Better ENT, now majority-owned by KOSDAQ-listed Signal Entertainment Group). It currently manages actors Kim Min-jung, Chae Jung-an and Goo Jae-yi. Song also owns the Sinsa-dong branch of Italian restaurant chain Blacksmith, launched by Caffe Bene.

In 2011, Song was named PR ambassador for cultural sharing by the Korea Foundation. His role was to promote Korean language, food and other cultural heritages overseas. 

In 2015, he was named as a promotional ambassador for the National Tax Service.

Instagram : songseungheon1005

• Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

FILMOGRAPHY 

Movies
Man of Will | Daejang Kimchangsoo (2017) - Kang Hyung-Sik
Wonderful Nightmare | Misseu Waipeu (2015) - Sung-Hwan
The Third Way of Love | Je3ui Sarang (2015) - Lin Qi Zheng
Messenger | Jinryeong (2014)
Obsessed | Inganjoongdok (2014) - Colonel Kim Jin-Pyeong
Ghost | Gosuto (2010) - Jun-Ho
A Better Tomorrow | Mujeokja (2010) - Lee Young-Choon
Fate | Sookmyeong (2008) - Kim Woo-Min
He Was Cool | Geunomeun Meoshiteotda (2004) - Ji Eun-Sung
Ice Rain | Bingwoo (2004) - Han Woo-Sung
So Close | Chik yeung tin si (2002) - Yen
Make It Big | Ildan Dwieo (2002) - Seong-Hwan
Calla (1999) - Seon-Woo

Drama Series
Voice 4 | Voice 4: Simpanui Shigan (tvN / 2021) - Derek Cho
Dinner Mate | Jeonyeok Kati Deusilraeyo (MBC / 2020) - Kim Hae-Kyung
The Great Show | Widaehan Sho (tvN / 2019) - Wie Dae-Han
The Player | Player (OCN / 2018) - Kang Ha-Ri
Black (OCN / 2017) - Black / Han Moo-Gang
Saimdang, Memoir of Colors | Saimdang, Bitui Ilgi (SBS / 2017) - Lee Gyeom
When a Man Loves | Namjaga Saranghal Ddae (MBC / 2013) - Han Tae-Sang
Dr. Jin | Doctor Jin (MBC / 2012) - Jin Hyuk
My Princess ( MBC / 2011) - Park Hae-Young
East of Eden | Edenui Dongjjuk (MBC / 2008) - Lee Dong-Cheol
Scent of Summer | Yeoleum hyangki (KBS2 / 2003) - Yoo Min-Woo
Law Firm | Lopeom (SBS / 2001) - Jeong Yeong-woong
Autumn in my Heart | Gaeul donghwa (KBS2 / 2000) - Yoon Joon-Seo
Popcorn (SBS / 2000)
8 Love Stories | Reobeuseutori (SBS / 1999-2000) - Joon-Sung (Ep.2 "Message")
Happy Together (SBS / 1999) - Seo Ji-Suk
Three Guys and Three Girls | Namja set Yeoja set (MBC / 1995)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@im0202East of Eden watchable? I heard the ending is bad lols. He got daesang for this too. I want to try, but this seems quite makjang

I dunno what’s your ‘watchable’ level 😂 But I did manage to finish it despite the episode count... You’re right it’s quite makjang with many drama cliches but I suppose it’s to be expected cos of the genre. It’s revenge type story with birth secrets and blah blah (spoilers hehe). I saw it over 10 years ago so I can barely remember any details already :laugh: 

I watched EoE during my SSH phase lol.

And no I haven’t watched the other one you mentioned! How ‘toxic’ is this relationship? Cos in the drama I’m watching now got highly toxic ship also haha @abs-oluteM will know what I mean 🤣

• Haha 2
Just now, im0202 said:

And no I haven’t watched the other one you mentioned! How ‘toxic’ is this relationship? 

FL borrow money from him. He like her so much, so they're dating. He also helped other young guy in parallel. Then FL and young guy have affair. She kept back & forth between him & young guy. 

I recommended Voice 4 and Dinner Mate. Dinner Mate somehow I like it as much as Chocolate drama. I might rewatched it too one day. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

And no I haven’t watched the other one you mentioned! How ‘toxic’ is this relationship? Cos in the drama I’m watching now got highly toxic ship also haha @abs-oluteM will know what I mean 🤣

Aiyo ...the ship we're on is toxic x 10 ...ahahaha...

@SilverMoonTea this is the level of toxicity when the pair strangles each other ahahahaah

Spoiler

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@SilverMoonTea

But is it okay to watch Voice 4 without having seen the first 3?? This is very important! Lol

If need to see the other 3 first then I think... :Yikes::pandascared:

I think it helps to watch V1 so you can understand the FL's abilities. But you can skip V2 & V3. V1 is very good and I also like V4

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

@SilverMoonTea

But is it okay to watch Voice 4 without having seen the first 3?? This is very important! Lol

If need to see the other 3 first then I think... :Yikes::pandascared:

The season 3 you only need to know a little bit background. Do Kang Woo is the main detective there (partner up with Kang centre), but he become evil and die in the end. The enemy in S2 and S3 called Fabre organization, the villain called Bang Jee Soo. 

Actually you only need this info to figure out very few mins of the last episode in S4. The rest, not so much relation. 

Good luck, any question ping me. Haha... I die die must sell V4 to you. @SnowBlobsaid she just start watched ep 1 :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think it helps to watch V1 so you can understand the FL's abilities. But you can skip V2 & V3. V1 is very good and I also like V4

What there are ‘abilities’ involved?! I thought it was a normal crime/detective drama...😅

okok @SilverMoonTea I will give the drama a try! Will skim Season 1 first cos I see there’s Jang Hyuk 😂 

Will ping you if any questions :pandapopcorn:

• Haha 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, im0202 said:

What there are ‘abilities’ involved?! I thought it was a normal crime/detective drama...😅

okok @SilverMoonTea I will give the drama a try! Will skim Season 1 first cos I see there’s Jang Hyuk 😂 

Will ping you if any questions :pandapopcorn:

Kang centre ( the FL 112 centre director ) have ability to hear better than normal average human. So it's quite useful for investigation. 

@abs-oluteMActually her hearing ability not being highlighted so much in S4. Don't you think so? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMActually her hearing ability not being highlighted so much in S4. Don't you think so? 

ya true ...it was not front & centre. In S1 it was really the focus. 

@im0202Ya Jang Hyuk was awesome in S1. I was so sad when he didn't want to reprise. 

• Like 3

LOL...why this SSH thread becomes Voice 4 thread :lmao2:  Anyway... yess too sad that Jang Hyuk isn't reprising his role in any other voice seasons T_T I really like Jang Hyuk...but excuse me..this is SSH thread and not Jang Hyuk :btsjklove: Hope you like S1 @im0202 although sorry not sorry I can't really remember the storyline there except that the lady has supersonic hearing. 

I'm still up to ep 1 ..so haven't been able to see SSH apart from that in s1. I'm just glad I see him in a different role. TBH, I've only seen him in another drama before this - Dinner Mate. And I don't really like him there so :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: 1night2days s4; Arashi's Diary: Voyage; The Great Escape S4; The Soldiers

5 minutes ago, SnowBlob said:

LOL...why this SSH thread becomes Voice 4 thread

Oops hahahha also @SilverMoonTea trying hard to sell V4 to me too lol

I had a big SSH phase years back, I think it was during his ‘My Princess’ era and I watched quite a few of his older movies and dramas.. He used to be my PC wallpaper!😂

@SnowBlobI think I’ll be catching V1 first so I know the fem lead character a bit better before embarking on V4. So don’t think I can catch up with your watching haha

• Haha 3