One the Woman 원 더 우먼 [2021]

optimize

Synopsis

A comic drama depicting the story of a daughter-in-law who looks just like a chaebol, who looks just like her due to memory loss, and the story of a rogue sponsor, a corrupt prosecutor who accidentally changes her life. Cho Yeon Joo, a rouge prosecutor gets into a car accident. When she wakes up from a coma, her life changes as she is swapped with that of the youngest daughter of a chaebol, Kang Mi Na, also the daughter-in-law of BK Group, who just looks like her. Han Seung Wook is a chaebol, who still cherishes his first love. He left Korea because he felt the savagery of a fight for inheritance. He comes back to find the truth behind his father’s sordid death. When he meets his first love by chance, he does not want to lose her again.

(Source: MDL)

Director: Choi Hyeong-Hun

Writer: Kim Yoon

Network: SBS

Episodes:

Release Date: September, 2021 --

Runtime: Friday & Saturday 22:00-23:10

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

One_The_Woman-SR1.jpeg

Cast 

Lee Ha-Nee - Jo Yeon-Joo / Kang Mi-Na

Lee Sang-Yoon - Han Seung-Wook

Jin Seo-Yeon - Han Sung-Hye

Lee Won-Geun - An Yoo-Joon

Jeon Kuk-Hwan - Han Young-Seok

Kim Chang-Wan

Na Young-Hee - Seo Young-Won

Hwang Young-Hee

Kim Won-Hae - Ryu Seung-Deok

Script reading took place in May 2021

• Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The jacket color lols. But nice to see him again on screen, and hopefully not as adulterer (cough *VIP* cough)

ahahah are you going to watch with me? Let me see if I can get @ktcjdrama too. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

14 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahah are you going to watch with me? Let me see if I can get @ktcjdrama too. 

Yes this one confirm I will watch. I like both lead and the story sounds promising. 

Call @Tofu, just because. Lols. Eh actually got reason, this the older version of CJH. Since many said CJH a bit similar with LSY.

Spoiler

Hometown Cha Cha is the one I'm not too sure. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Watch: Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Won Geun, And More Share Excitement For New Drama At  1st Script Reading

DRAMA PREVIEW

Aug 16, 2021

by S. Cho

SBS has released a behind-the-scenes clip from the first script reading for “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is an upcoming comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor trying to find her memories after getting amnesia and switching lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. The drama will star Honey Lee, Lee Sang Yoon, Jin Seo Yeon, and Lee Won Geun.

Honey Lee will take on two roles as chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. Lee Sang Yoon will play Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has sincere feelings for his first love.

Jin Seo Yeon will play Han Sung Hye, the eldest daughter of the Hanju Group and Kang Mi Na’s sister-in-law, while Lee Won Geun will play Jo Yeon Joo’s Judicial Research and Training Institute classmate An Yoo Joon.

The video begins with the actors piling into the reading room before they introduce themselves and their characters. Following the reading, Honey Lee comments, “[The script reading] was so fun and entertaining.” She expresses her amazement at her veteran co-stars, commenting, “It was a reading where I kept yelling ‘Thumbs up!’ in my head.”

Lee Sang Yoon reveals that it was his first time back on set since the COVID-19 pandemic began and that the safety measures put into place felt unfamiliar, but that the impressive acting from his co-stars created a fun environment.

Jin Seo Yeon also comments on the cheerful environment, sharing, “Since the script is so fun, I’m really looking forward to [filming].” Lee Won Geun shares, “I was really nervous as this is my first drama in a while, but it was an honor to be with such amazing actors.”

Elaborating on her two different roles, Honey Lee comments, “Honestly, Mi Na and Yeon Joo are so drastically different in all aspects, from their childhood environments to their outfits. When I’m acting, I think it’s so fun that their identities are so clearly distinct.”

Lastly, the actors share their excitement for the drama and ask for lots of love. Check out the full clip below!

Source:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483896wpp/watch-honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-lee-won-geun-and-more-share-excitement-for-new-drama-at-1st-script-reading

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh I forgot this starts this week...dear me...dunno which drama I can watch . LOL

Press Con

Another trailer

Subbed teasers updated here

https://janghaven.com/topic/856-one-the-woman-원-더-우먼-upcoming-17-sept-2021/?do=findComment&comment=62614

• Like 2

I'm enjoying the first 2 episodes.. I like the comedy and the jokes. Lee Honey really pulled off the comedic acting for the first 2 episodes and I really had good laugh. For her to pull off speaking in French and Vietnamese... Wow great job. I knew she can speak English quite well and fluent, but I guess for those particular scenes she practiced her French and Vietnamese. Looking forward for the next episodes, it seems fun so far!

@SilverMoonTea said this drama gives a mixed feelings of Mine and Fiery Priest.. Actually when I tried to think again, it gave me a little similar feelings for Graceful Family hahaha

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

IG update :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUMPaYtJn_6/?utm_medium=copy_link

So cute, I actually miss LSY, maybe I'll give ep 2 a try when free.

I haven't even started on this. And right now , I don't have time to pick up as well. Will await for all your feedback.

@LaLa  Let me know if you find it as good in this weekend's episodes. 

• Like 3

On 9/24/2021 at 1:32 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@LaLa  Let me know if you find it as good in this weekend's episodes. 

I've watched ep 3 and I like how it developed so far. The body does remember even when the mind didn't. Hyeon Ju is kicking and fighting the gangsters so nimbly and I really like how she's using her brain and got her own deduction that she's not the daughter and daughter in law from chaebol family. Her sharp mind as prosecutor and all her investigation skills are on fire. 

@SilverMoonTea You sure you can't keep watching this when LSY becomes more handsome in suit? Not that his casual look isn't dashing but he's really oozing with charms the rich chaebol son who's going to have his revenge on his backstabbing uncle's family while also trying to regain his long last love? hahaha 

For now I don't know whether we will have a romance between the lead or not, but the plot is quite interesting. The eldest daughter is pretty much the villain here. I wonder where is the real Mi Na.. :pandathink:

Spoiler

She's the culprit behind the car accident who mistook Hyeon Joo as Mi Na and hit her. She hired the person behind it but still furious because Hyeon Joo is alive and kicking when she mistook her as Mi Na

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: