A Business Proposal 사내 맞선 [2022]

JenL

@Tofu thanks for sharing!

LOL suddenly all the second couple nice bts got released only after drama is over! :laugh:

I am impressed that Seol In Ah knew the term DINK. :smile:

In the other news...SIA is now housed under the same roof as Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji and Kim Sae Ron.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Rina I miss this show. I need a happy pill like this . Everything else airing right now is a bit too angsty except for the weekend drama that I am watching. 

Me not watching anything right now.

Maybe later but nothing excites me yet..

:thinking:

• Like 2

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

Hahaha, I'm watching the last 4 episodes now to catch up and I just love this series for the humour. I' love the bit where KTM is stuck in Ha ri's room and she's like, maybe you can jump out the window...and he looks out and then they play that bird noise that is associated with him because of his nickname :laugh:And he's like, no, I'll die :laugh: But other parts I found funny was when Young Seo's annoying cousin also fell for Secretary Cha (Who wouldn't? He's just sooooo hot :heart:) and also the whole dating thing between the workmates...somehow I feel like the average person has more of a romance like those two in rea life than these fairytale romances with the main leads :laugh::lol:

Hahaha also laughed when Ha Min said he would debut as an idol for his sister's wedding expenses since  Byeong Chan (the actor) really is an idol...actually they're both idols. It was so meta and true when Hari said "Do you think being an idol is easy?" :laugh::laugh::laugh: He's making the funniest expressions in this series too...not all cool and stoic like in King's Affection

Loving the pacing of this 12 episode rom-com - conflicts are so easily resolved without drag! Also I think it's just such a fun series which you can really tell is inspired by a webtoon, but not so out there that the acting sacrificed - everyone here has good comedic timing :popcorn:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

SBS Drama Awards 2023

GCi-Mr-ITb-AAAWZW1.jpg

It was nice seeing Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim Se Jeong reunited as presenters for Best Couple Award. Although scripted, Kim You Jung and Kim Se Jeong had a tease at Ahn Hyo Seop. In 2021, You Jung and Hyo Seop were the best couple. In 2022, Se Jeong and Hyo Seop were the best couple. This year, Hyo Seop presents the award back to You Jung and Song Kang!

GCis0MvWMAE3sfm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Awesome 1