Secret Forest Haven Ship ⚖ - HwangHan ( Hwang Shi Mok x Han Yeo Jin)

This post has interesting captions that are suitable shipper contents lol.

1. the double-take he did when he noticed her new (old) hairstyle.

2. SM: Your hair...

YJ: (Are you going to say) It’s strange again?

SM: It’s changed... (YJ smiles)

(In S1, he barely batted an eyelid when he commented the lipstick on her looked strange and continued eating his noodles)

3. Shimok continues to stare at her (maybe recalling their first meeting when she had the same short hairstyle)

4. YJ orders their food and asks for LOTS of cabbage, recalling that SM ate a lot of it when they had dinner together last time.

5. YJ: Right?! I didn’t change one bit, right?

SM nods (the nod is sooo tiny, you need to squint!) Btw, he is still staring at her.

6. (Caption: prolonged eye contact)

7. YJ comments about his red eyes and SM explains in detail why.

(Captions: This TMI... from Hwang Shimok..?)

8. YJ: Wait a minute...

SM: Hm? (Caption: HM???? Banmal)

9. Shimok notices something off about Yeojin and asks her again if she’s going to be okay

WHYYY am I doing this to myself @SilverMoonTea I should be aborting this ship we’re getting nowhere after 2 seasons *criessssss*

• Haha 2
  • Awesome 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

125a9c03fd124bbf82e6adc30e98ba47-jpeg.jp

Bae Doona Shares Funny Reaction And Expresses Thanks To Cho Seung Woo For Sending Gift To Set

Dec 12, 2020
by J. K

Cr. Soompi

Bae Doona got a gift on set from her “Forest of Secrets” co-star Cho Seung Woo!

Bae Doona is currently filming the Netflix sci-fi horror thriller series “The Silent Sea,” which is produced by Jung Woo Sung and co-stars Gong Yoo and Lee Joon.

On December 11, Bae Doona shared a photo and video in her Instagram stories that show a coffee truck sent by Cho Seung Woo to the set of the series. Banners on the truck read, “I’m cheering on our Doona Bae and all the cast and crew of ‘The Silent Sea'” and “I hope that you will film safely and in good health.”

Bae Doona wrote “Seung Woo Chooo!!!!!!!!!!” on the photo and “Thank you Seung Woo Cho!” on the video. The clip features her loudly yelling his name across the parking lot as she heads toward the coffee truck while bowing. Her co-star Kim Sun Young jokingly asks her, “Why didn’t the Prosecutor come?”, referring to Cho Seung Woo’s character in “Forest of Secrets.”

bae-doona.jpg

승우조!!!!! 검사님!!!! 검사님은 왜 안 오시는 거야!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/mQSPyJP1fZ

— 알 (@1023PM1104) December 11, 2020

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

LOL

I'm quite having think of, people often said a drama without love line has the best chemistry between the leads why? With their skills of act + the strategy of drama, we are kinda diving in hope, so it has special electrifying feels because we can't get there (of our own imagination)-but then came that Choi Bit scene questioning HwangHan makes me AAAARGH on Season 2, the director-writer keep teasing us LOL

@SilverMoonTea @im0202 are you two already know this clip below? Cutest in off screen mode!

Cho Seungwoo said Bae Doona is one of best partner in NF short Q&A right? Hahaha. I think they are good friends, kinda. Just look from bts S1~

he knows well Bae Doona can bake & like so much to bake (HER BAKINGS ARE GORGEOUS).

CnIxbYcUMAAvFfl?format=jpg&name=360x360

CnIxp0GUcAAl5lv?format=jpg&name=360x360

because her love to baking, CSW as co-work friend:

Cutey 😆😆😆😆 with their quality as act-ers, I'm not worrying if she bakes before filming & give him a piece 😋😆 they will still nail it

• Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, im0202 said:

@SilverMoonTea Xmas is coming... maybe he’s feeling the loneliness 😂 He’s helping to revive this thread LOL

I was surprised he was so nostalgic! Sometimes the least expected ships might actually sail :laugh:

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am