Rainless Love in a Godless Land 無神之地不下雨 [TW Drama 2021]

Tofu

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 9:05 AM, Tofu said:

I love them together so much!! :wow:

Hahaha I love the boys...but also someone posted photos from the photo book and damn, I love these 2 so much! Wonder if it's from the last episode or if they are past memories and we're going for a doomed ending! :thinking:

Also I've been in the mood for subbing, so behind the scenes of Greg and Paul playing Kakarayan...spoilers though if you haven't seen episode 10-11

• Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Paul and Greg should not be together on the same screen. It's too much for my heart. :wow:

I knowwww right. I was like, I'm not sure where to look because they're both so pretty. Also I laughed at Paul sulking about Greg not coming to the hot springs with him. Could you imagine these 2 at the hot springs?! I would faint :BulbaOWO:

Also subbed the behind the scenes for the first kiss, which oddly enough just got put up a few days ago even though it was the start of the series. It's actually more a behind the scenes of the set for Mapataya, the place between life and death....haha, but it does have Joanne being silly after the first kiss. She's done her fair share of on-screen chemistry though, so it's probably not new to her anymore :idk:

Edited by JenL
  • Heart Eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...

This drama wrapped up last night so I'm pretty happy with the series, but sad that I've had to let this drama go! If you end up finishing I think you'll like it @Tofu as the ending is quite happy, happier than SOOD. :heart::heart::heart:

I've been lazy to do write ups since it's so quiet on most RLIAGL threads that I feel like it's kind of like talking to myself (this drama was popular in Taiwan, but undersold internationally)  I will do a big summary write up later, but I have subbed a bunch of behind the scenes videos for now. :heiboi:

I think most people who watched this show do understand Chinese, but for the handful who don't or prefer to watch things with subs, I have been down the obsessive route with this drama so there's a lot of subbed content. I'm not sure when the obsession started, but it sure is beneficial to those who don't know Chinese :laugh::lol:

Behind the Scenes

Interviews

• Heart Eyes 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really liked these interviews - it's a shame they had to be wearing face masks, but safety first (also I think this was at the peak of the pandemic in Taiwan when a lot of people caught covid)

• Heart Eyes 1