Rainless Love in a Godless Land 無神之地不下雨 [TW Drama - Premiering Oct 17th]

On 10/21/2021 at 5:50 AM, JenL said:

I wonder why her grandmother abandoned her?

Maybe in fear that she'll grow up to be lonely too? 

Definitely am loving Orad. He is quite an interesting character and I can't wait to see how he develops later on. 

On 10/21/2021 at 5:50 AM, JenL said:

I feel like the acting is the strongest between Alice, Joe and Fu  Meng Po (Orad) 

Absolutely agreed! I think they are the best. But I feel like Joanne has improved since the last time I saw her too. 

I just realized that our God of Wisdom was the psychopath from school in Someday or One Day! :shocked2:

• Haha 1

Just started this and have to say I’m really enjoying it so far.  

I have just finished parts 1 and 2 of episode 1 and I already liked Orad. There seems to be more to him that meets the eye and I can’t wait to see more. 

really surprised to see Joe Chen in this one! 

• Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Fall In Love with a Scientist, Once We Get Married, Yumi's Cells,
A Gentleman and a Young Lady, Dali and the Cocky Prince, Can’t Run Away from Love,
The King's Affection, She Would Never Know

Gosh ep 3!

Seeing the history between Orad and Tien Ti was so sweet. As it turns out, Tien Ti's memories of Orad were erased. Who erased them is yet to be revealed along with what mistake Orad made 5 years ago. Was the mistake the kiss?  

I am curious as to why Fali and Kariah have to do with it. 

I am curious too as to why Orad was sent as Tian Ti's guardian angel. Considering his seemingly high position being the only messenger, I wonder why he was the one sent to be her guardian angel of all the Kawas.

The preview for ep 4 looks like Orad loses his powers. I wonder if it's because he ends up saving her?

• Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Hometown Cha Cha Cha, Fall In Love with a Scientist, Once We Get Married, Yumi's Cells,
A Gentleman and a Young Lady, Dali and the Cocky Prince, Can’t Run Away from Love,
The King's Affection, She Would Never Know