Deep Lurk 迷局破之深潜 [Pending]

Deep Lurk / Mi Ju Po Zhi Shen Qian

2ggA7c.jpg

20210823-163850.jpg

89aeb64dgy1gpkdtw0prtj21hc0u0qig.jpg

Broadcast Date: TBA 

Station : Jiangsu TV ( License obtained on December 30th, 2020 )

Premiere Channel : IQiyi
Genre: Republican, Spy, Suspense
Episodes: 50 (45 mins each eps)
Director: Liu Guohui, Zhao Lijun
Screenwriter: Yang Nannan
Production Company: H&R Century Pictures, Huaheng Film and Television, Chongqing Radio and Television Group, Zhuoda Film and Television, Yinlong Film and Television
Producer: Zhong Junyan, Gao Xinjie

Summary: 

Set before the Battle of Changsha is a story about unsung heroes during a time of warfare and follows a man who learns to fight for a greater cause in his journey to find his father's killer.

In order to occupy Changsha, the Japanese resorts to using the 'black butler', a strategic agent that has been lurking in China for 15 years to carry out a long-planned deception. Yun Muzhi, a member of the underground party of the Communist Party of China, is killed while investigating the "black butler."

Without knowing his father's true identity, his son Yun Hongshen (Cheng Yi) returns to their hometown of Changsha to track down his father's murderer and immediately gets caught in a trap laid out by the enemy.

When he was most lost and helpless, his father's friend and comrade reaches out to help him.

Yun Hongshen joins hands with Wen Yeming (Ying Er), a young woman impassioned by her sense of patriotism as they fight against innumerable odds. Setting aside his personal vendetta, Yun Hongshen engages in a deadly game with Japanese agents to earn his countrymen a chance to win the war.

Others:

🥝Filming began on November 17, 2019 and wrapped May 2020.
🥝Filming took place in Hengdian World Studios.
🥝With the spread of the coronavirus epidemic in China, filming was temporarily halted for some time before it was resumed.

Source : MDL, Chinesedramainfo, Others. 

Websites :

Weibo | Baidu | Douban | Wiki Chinese

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 9:06 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Tell me any drama of Cheng Yi, where he's not sad, crying, and miserable ? Any ? Since this is republican war drama, I think almost like granted bad ending? 🤧🤧🤧

i always link republic era with sadness....i dont know cause it always an era that fill with wars and spies all round...its hard to know from foe to friends or friends to foe....

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...