Thousand Years For You / Qing Jun 请君 [2022]

Tofu

@SilverMoonTea I know you know I know...but I have to come right out and say this. Sigh. can someone teach our ML to deliver his lines with a bit more emotion, pitch, volume, and how to pause and rate? lol, someone on YT said, at least he has improved, he doesn't start with a sigh and end with a sigh anymore. I couldn't agree more. As for our dear girl, I think someone was right when they said she's speaking as if she's in a theatrical performance, it's too much for TV. They both need to mix their skills together and each take half of the other. :lmao2:

• Haha 2

I finally finished watching this drama. 

Sometimes I felt they just copy other movies like Harry Potter and the last villain looks eerily similar to Maleficent and they just mixed all it together 😅 And probably inspired by Pokemon too. Everytime Yunxi and the golden bird out, it reminded me of Lugia pokemon 🤣

So I love probably half of the drama, and like any other Cdramas it become kind of draggy towards the end. As much as I love Allen, his voice is so monotonous here. And he looks stoic almost all the time. I think Li Qin make this drama more lively. But then just felt the energy between the two kinda unmatched. 

Still overall it's interesting drama. I quite like the 1920's setting, and the art team really very detailed and make everything looks gorgeous, from the building, tea sets, costumes, the antique clocks too. They have the most beautiful OST too. 

And btw what's with the ending lols? So she need to find his reincarnation? 😅

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif