Bad and Crazy 배드 앤 크레이지 [2021-2022]

abs-oluteM

Eps 6 was pretty good. I like that we're seeing where RSY's heart is and he has decided with K's help that he will bring Kim Kye Sik ( Hee Gyeom's boss ) to justice. I was glad that Kyung Tae etc managed to find evidence to secure HG's release. At least now HG realises that her boss whom she had a lot of respect for is a wolf sheep clothing, and was responsible for/ linked to  her partner's death as well as the "accident" that killed her junior and the assemblyman.

But it really isn't as easy as it looks to take KKS down even though RSY and K did a lot of legwork to find evidence. KKS is ruthless and has his tracks covered. When he realised his subordinate was going to give that incriminating video to RSY he made sure he had some collateral by capturing HG. KKS knows that HG is RSY's weakness - yes I am certain that RSY still has feelings for HG and I think it was HG who dumped him in the past. The ending scenes were pretty heart stopping and kept me on the edge. I was relieved  the three of them ( technically two ) were able to break open the door of the refrigerated truck. Look forward to them working together next eps

Love WHJ is this. He's having too much fun!

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Eps 7 had a lot of progress. It was frustrating at first because it seems that even when they caught the drug dealer , Kim Kye Sik was unbeatable. However I knew when the lady gang boss asked him to repay interest by taking back the seized drugs from the police , there would be a chance for a mess up. And true enough KKS was caught as a result. 

The other highlight of the episode was definitely that hot kiss between RSY and HG. It's been awhile since kdrama land gave me such a good and satisfying kiss. It is no surprise I think for us audience that RSY and HG still have a lot of feelings left for each other. I like that bit pre kiss where we find out that he's the one who's always clean up for her etc. 

See what LDW and HJE say about their romance..

Spoiler

God bless Lee Dong Wook's agency for giving such hot stills :LaxEat: .

FIjnkm5VUAMUUhN?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FIjoVh_VkAI33Hu?format=jpg&name=medium

Towards the end the show has started to address RSY's emotional trauma and probably why K appears in his life. We get a glimpse of his difficult childhood ( being abused by his father) that may be the root to his split personality. I thought the psychiatrist that he went to see felt a little strange but I think the latter seems to be able to pick up certain things about RSY - he saw the way RSY kept looking at K . So am sure he would be suspicious of RSY having a dual personality. 

New stills for tonight

image_readtop_2022_23244_164164066549113

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

I didn't see the post here before I watched the episode. I thought, "oh, that was an innocent peck on the lips" and then within a few seconds, it suddenly changed. :shocked2: What a steaming kiss between them and I love how RSY is trying to avoid disclosing what happened between them to K in episode 8. K's suspicious of RSY is hilarious. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Just started this today. It’s good! Ep.1 was fast paced and laid out the characters well. I love the action sequences and LDW looking good in here. Love his hairstyle. Glad to see N here. Is he just cameo or main role? I haven’t checked. Some scenes are indeed crazy, but some are predictable too 😅 maybe I’ve watched way too much dramas already. 

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

I didn't see the post here before I watched the episode. I thought, "oh, that was an innocent peck on the lips" and then within a few seconds, it suddenly changed. :shocked2: What a steaming kiss between them and I love how RSY is trying to avoid disclosing what happened between them to K in episode 8. K's suspicious of RSY is hilarious. :laugh:

I am quite sure it didn't stop at the kiss...but that's a story for another day.:LaxEat:

@ktcjdrama So far up to eps 8 , the story telling on this one is decent. Maybe around eps 4 or so , it got a little draggy but around eps 6 or so the drama kicked into high gear. 

I am up to speed and eps 8 kept me on the edge. I love that we're finally gonna find out more about RSY's past. Be back to write more afterwards.

• Insightful 1

I like how they are using  a parallel  case in the present to reveal what happened to RSY in the past. The case(s) of the abused youths avenging their abusers for each other is very likely what happened to RSY/K in the past. In the current case(s) , these abused kids whom I think all get some sort of counselling from the shelter help to kill off the person that abused their friend. And this was exactly what happened to RSY/ K. RSY regains his memories and realises it was not him but his friend at the shelter that stabbed his father. But now it seems RSY ( or rather K) may have done the same to help the friend. 

The other question I have though is whether these ideas are from the kids themselves. From preview it seems there is a mastermind behind this? How did they manipulate the minds of these kids and I suppose it is  linked to those drug dealers ( the ones that speak Russian and has an eye on their drug plastic bags) .

Too bad we have to wait till next week for ep 10 to find out. Overall , I am liking how the plot is going ...didn't think that RSY's trauma would be from such an angle.

--------

Film making for eps 9

More fun stuff 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@abs-oluteM I also like that there are parallels between what's going on with the kids and also what might have happened with RSY when he was younger. If K's first memory is of him bloody and holding a knife, it makes me wonder if RSY might have committed a crime through K. 

By the way, I have the same red track suit. My BFF was watching this drama and told me that I could be K for Halloween this year because I have the same track suit and my real name starts with a K. :lmao2:

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am up to speed now with this. It’s great acting and pacing. But tbh, I am a bit confused about where the story is going... so it’s more like about RSY’s past? What’s the deal with the drug ring leader... who is the big boss they’re fighting against?

yes it is linked to RSY's past ..that is the mystery. In the present they are trying to catch that gang that supplies the drugs ( with eye symbol on the packet) and the drug was found on that 1st girl that tried to stab RSY. So I am guessing that there's something fishy here with this youth shelter - someone is brainwashing this kids and using these drugs on them. And I wonder if this was the same MO to what happened in the past. Wasn't RSY going to that shelter too? That's how he met the guy that killed his father. Do you think that the psychologist / counsellor from that place can be trusted? 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Do you think that the psychologist / counsellor from that place can be trusted? 

I’ve been wondering about this since the first time he appeared 😆 At times I feel that he could be trusted, but then I feel like he could be the mastermind behind all these murders. I am more inclined towards him being the bad guy though, because no point in having 2 good psychologists in the drama? 😅

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

I'm about three fourths into episode 10 and I didn't think I would get emotional, but I did. I love these two together. :cry:

RSY feels a void with K gone and even mistaken someone for him. We get the rest of their memories and K really is RSY's "hero, his action star". RSY created K to protect him and to stand up to justice. I loved that while his psychologist (the one with the fake degree) had doubts about K, RSY was sure about K and stood up for him.

@ktcjdrama I'm not to the end yet but based on the phone call RSY got in the hospital, I think I have an idea who this second psychologist is. That's so sickening -- using people like that. :pandadisgusted:

• Clapping Hands 1