Bad and Crazy 배드 앤 크레이지 [2021-2022]

abs-oluteM

Omg...I just caught up to eps 11 and wow the last two episodes were high adrenaline stuff as we finally discover that the Doctor is a bad bad man. I guess we all had this funny feeling about him and turns out he is the one manipulating the teens to kill each other's abusive parents, messed with RSY's mother's memories  and sets the trap for RSY to guilty of the murder. He is the kid that killed RSY's dad right? Now he just uses a different name.

I was shocked seeing RSY feeling so depressed and sleepy in jail - but of course it was just an act, and I am excited to see what he and K are going to do to put that doc in jail. 

@Tofu RSY and K' s interactions are one of the best things in this show. I love it each time they smile crazily at each other! 

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

I liked how it all ended and that it came full circle for our hero RSY.  Since RSY is K , I would like to think that RSY pretty much saved himself from becoming a human scum. This was something that K said to RSY and I like that RSY did not deny K's existence as well. That's why I find this show rather unique because K's existence was not painted in a bad light  - unlike  in many dramas where a split personality is often seen as something that is a negative consequence of PTSD. 

There's no doubt that the highlight of the show  was the dynamics between Lee Dong Wook and Wi Ha Joon. "Bad" RSy and "Crazy" K gave us some pretty wild action scenes which I thoroughly enjoyed. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but it was fun. Will miss watching them both.

This scene cracked me up ...LOL

@Tofu @ktcjdrama @40somethingahjumma did you all finish this series? Any thoughts?

• Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@abs-oluteM I'm only up to Episode 8. I was waiting for 12 to drop before I binge watch the rest. 

As I mentioned to you previously, it's a lot of fun and those early episodes really cracked me up.

• Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

29 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@abs-oluteM I'm only up to Episode 8. I was waiting for 12 to drop before I binge watch the rest. 

As I mentioned to you previously, it's a lot of fun and those early episodes really cracked me up.

All episodes have aired ...it was a good ride! 

• Like 1