Bad and Crazy 배드 앤 크레이지 [2021-2022]

abs-oluteM

Wookie talks about why we should watch the show and his cast mates

As Lee Dong-wook showed a unique and diverse character transformation in each work, we were curious about his next work. Regarding the reason for choosing 'Bad and Crazy', Lee Dong-wook said, "Writer Kim Sae-bom's script is excellent. The script itself is so interesting that it will be a fresh and interesting drama that viewers have never seen before.”

On the other hand, Ryu Su-yeol, played by Lee Dong-wook, is a career-oriented, result-oriented detective. In response, Lee Dong-wook said, "Ryu Su-yeol is an unjust cop in the play, and for the sake of his future and career, he does some bad things, closes his eyes to doing good things, and thinks a lot about his own gain." he said, raising expectations for the new and attractive character of Lee Dong-wook's life.

In addition, Lee Dong-wook raised expectations by foretelling an action scene for 'Bad and Crazy'. “The biggest strength of our drama is the intense and unstoppable action. The martial arts team helped me so much that I didn’t have to prepare anything special for the shoot, so I’m very grateful for each shoot.” Here, he said, “I get along very well with the staff, and our staff members are very meticulous in their preparations, and director Yoo Seon-dong is the best work on set. Every time we shoot a scene, he directs every moment in detail. We believe in the director's  vision  and we are getting along well."

Meanwhile, the bromance of Lee Dong-wook and Wi Ha-joon is gaining a lot of attention through the teaser videos of 'Bad and Crazy' released earlier. Therefore, their chemistry  is also a topic of interest. Lee Dong-wook said, "Ha-jun, who has a charming smile, is a most different actor from my first impression. At first, I thought he was a little blunt, but when I met him, he was very kind and always respectful to his seniors and colleagues. I think he has a cool and upright charm,” he praised Wi Ha-jun.

Here, he said, “In particular, Ha-jun is very thorough in his preparations. I usually work hard to prepare myself enough to think, 'How did you turn out to be the crazy guy K from the first filming?' We are also actively exchanging opinions when we are filming with each other."

Lee Dong-wook also talked about acting with Han Ji-eun and Cha Hak-yeon. Regarding Han Ji-eun, who will show off her EX-chemistry with the role of 'Lee Hee-gyeom', he said, "Now, the filming set feels like our home, so I'm having fun and we're busy every day. In particular, we call Ji-eun the gossiper on set (laughs), and I think she's a  bright person ." He also said, “The youngest, Hakyeon, is a mood maker, and he always has bright and positive energy, and I can feel Hakyeon working hard when he comes to the set.”

Lastly, Lee Dong-wook personally picked the most anticipated scenes and viewing points in the play. Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm looking forward to the meeting of Su-yeol and K for the first time (episode 1), taken in the sauna." He said, "We suffered a lot while sweating, especially Ha-jun. If I wore a helmet, I would have had a lot of difficulties, such as not being able to see well, but I was able to shoot well because I was so good at action.”

He continued, “The point of watching our drama is that it runs coolly and bumps into each other from start to finish. I hope that viewers will also feel the vicarious satisfaction and catharsis that we can't get from reality through our drama, and I would be grateful if you loved both Ryu Su-yeol and ‘Bad and Crazy’."

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/331986

• Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

On 12/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, Tofu said:

I love the disclaimer on iQIYI's post that says they are good guys. HAHAHA!

This will be an interesting show. 

She's a cop & his ex lover...ahahaha this is gonna get complicated

More stuff from IQIYI

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

They all looked great at both press conference. Thank goodness that oversized jacket trend is going away!! :nya:

Yes, thankfully!

Character chart

@Darkarcana are you planning to check this one out?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1