Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

Ep 4 preview :

2021.11.9 ONAIR

Momose (Kentaro Sakaguchi) is pleased that she has made her first female friend by hugging her friendship. I completely ignored the rule that Momose himself decided not to use each other's tableware for meals, and remembered Akiba (Nana Seino). Akiba is just confused by Momose's attitude of happily repeating the word "friend".

(Google translate from official website)

20211103-003504.jpg

• Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ep 2 

My heart is breaking for Akiha. So she seems started to go into rollercoaster mood because of Shu. He's quite difficult, but at times when he did warm up, he will become the sweetest person in the world. 

It's good that the nurse in veterinarian clinic seems will become his competitor soon. Hopefully his twisted love for Miharu will diminished soon. 

Akiha is quite likeable, eventhough sometimes she will go a bit overboard. I think her strength point is she's hardworking and really love her design job. She's so kind too. Hope Shu will found more of her charm soon. 

Spoiler

@MouseHave you tried this? Now there is 2 episodes with sub available. 

• Like 2

Praised for Kentaro Sakaguchi's Acting

title-1635577765186.jpeg?pri=l&w=800&h=4Photo courtesy of TBS

There is no doubt that Kentaro Sakaguchi is one of the most sought after actors.

As far as I can see "Marriage Registration", Momose has a hard time trying to make eye contact with Akiha. Whether it's a blame for getting involved in his ego, or a sign that she isn't looking at her as the opposite sex, Sakaguchi sends her only the bare minimum of eyes, and shows the acting that keeps his eyes closed and distracted.

It's just an expectation, but as the story progresses and the relationship between the two changes, the direction and strength of Momose's eyes will change with exquisite nuances and timing.

Photo courtesy of TBS
Photo courtesy of TBS

Full Article :

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/byline/nakamurayuichi/20211102-00263941

• Like 1

Ooo, olla hallooo @SilverMoonTea, I saw you refered me to this dorama, and just read some bits of its summary and trailers. The story has some similarity to Cdrama WGM plot that it was started with a fake marriage then they fall in love each other. But I think I will try this cuz even it is quite similar they must be different right?? Also the guy is good looking so it motivates me more, lol

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 1

Done!! So fast!! I need new episodes asap!!! Ah, you should have told me to watch this when it's ended later. :popcorn: what to watch now?

My thoughts of ep 1-2

Spoiler

At first I thought the story would be just like any other romcom faked marriage tropes, they dont like each other and then they like each other. Well, I don't say this is much different from that plot but at least they make it better here. I like MS characters. The husband didnt act that all jerk even he hasnt fallen for her and the female lead also is quite logical. Both have their own reasons for opppsing marriage but ended up doing one. Also the pace is real fast and smooth. So it doesnt feel too forced. I like memose's brother, he is such a nice guy and his first love too. Ah, that water splases lady who rejected memose and also that cute vet, these two can brew up more complicated problems among the couple soon. In shorts, I love watching this. Hopefully it continues to be this good to the end. Cuz sometimes once one of the two falls first to one another without their realizing it, it could be quite dragging and annoying. Since this is only 10 episodes right? So it wont go on that route. 

What I don't like from the show is they only air one episode per week and another extra days for the subtitles to be released. 

Now that dramaland offering more these kind of plots like, "falling in love with your husband" "Dating after marriage" or "Strangers turned lover" look more romantic and proper. Also, I get tired if divorce and betrayal are more popular. So watching this is much enjoyable and meaningful. 

P.S.

Memose with that cutie poodle, is that his dog or they will adopt him as omochi's brother? He picked the right wife, so he just need time to know her more and fsll for her charm soon. I like whenever both are trying to fix things up whenver they face some problems. Also how they responsible with their mistakes. I love the drama for this part the most!

• Like 1

@Alice WonderlandHahahaha yes I need a friend to wait together. Cos waiting alone is lonely 😆

The trope is common and cliche, but yes I also like that every episodes there is some subtle progression in their relationship. Also there is something natural & organic about the dramas and the whole casts. No wonder this drama has gained good rating in Japan (around 9%). 

If comparison to the manga, so far the plot is very similar. For the casts choice, I think Miharu really close to the manga characters & drawing. As of Shu and Akiha, there are some differences in what I imagined from the manga. But overall it's a nice live adaptation. 

Actually Shu really like bright and cheerful girls. I think he unconsciously attracted to Akiha, who also have some of the Miharu's trait like sunflower. Since Shu seems slow at realizing things and he seems to be trapped in his forbidden love, I think he will make Akiha suffer. 

• Heart Eyes 1

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

WonderlandHahahaha yes I need a friend to wait together. Cos waiting alone is lonely 😆

Now we need to bring some more folks here, the more people here the more talk we have, lols. Im bored if I have to wait long and tend to forget it. 

32 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Also there is something natural & organic about the dramas and the whole casts. No wonder this drama has gained good rating in Japan (around 9%). 

Oh you put it well here. I seem to lost in words. Kuddos to the drama team, they deserve it. 

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Since Shu seems slow at realizing things and he seems to be trapped in his forbidden love, I think he will make Akiha suffer. 

I think as they learn each other their love grows along the way. Akida will help him to get over her. And the process won't be easy for her. He said don't fall for him and she does, duh! 

Spoiler

Anyone can help us with the subs here, any japanese member in JH here??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Go go mouse, we're waiting u here, :laugh:

Lets call more peeps, @Tofu @mademoiselle @ktcjdrama @abs-oluteM @Chocolate @NiteWalker 

4??? Where is the third?? I just found 2 available. 

3rd episode airing yesterday already. But the subbing I noticed will take 1 week. So the fastest will be 11/9, or if lucky earlier. The subber is on twitter @machikomomo14

• Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Thanks for the tag @Alice Wonderland Interestingly I just finished watching first episode of an old Japanese drama from 2014, I’m Taking The Day Off. It just randomly got featured on my Netflix and the trailer looked interesting so I started 😆

This one is good? My source (Chinese subs) has till ep.3 already. How many episode will this be? 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I cannot promise I can take this on 😅😔

I've 12 on my plate soon in November.

O gosh, now I remembered why I am more free this week. Two of my November dramas have not started 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna be so swamped with dramas again 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I cannot promise I can take this on 😅😔

I've 12 on my plate soon in November.

I dropped some and postponed some, honestly I got temporary drama slumps, the symptoms are I ffd during whole episodes, then lazy to continue and then dropped it slowly. Lols

So silver recommend this to me in perfect timing. I probably will add one for november 8th  

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I dropped some and postponed some, honestly I got temporary drama slumps, the symptoms are I ffd during whole episodes, then lazy to continue and then dropped it slowly. Lols

So silver recommend this to me in perfect timing. I probably will add one for november 8th  

I'm also in drama slump after Lost ended. I've been waiting for this for sometimes as the ML looks cute. Haha... I just need something that is not too complicated, but have some essence. And this one fit the bill. 

• Like 4