Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wonderlandok ok...let me see how I can squeeze this in :laugh:, since it is fake marriage - my fave trope. LOL!  

Ikr! Hahaha, come come  .. 

@SilverMoonTea so I wonder is MS thebsob of that director of the house? What kind of saint director who gladly lend his big luxirious house to someone, lets say just his mere employee? it seems not a big deal here in the drama, but I think it's too far fetched. Okado said she moves into asparagus white house. How cute she nicknamed her husband this way, lols  

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
20 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Ikr! Hahaha, come come  .. 

@SilverMoonTea so I wonder is MS thebsob of that director of the house? What kind of saint director who gladly lend his big luxirious house to someone, lets say just his mere employee? it seems not a big deal here in the drama, but I think it's too far fetched. Okado said she moves into asparagus white house. How cute she nicknamed her husband this way, lols  

I think he's not. His father & mother seems just commoner, they visit his house in 1st episode. I'm actually also not so sure Shuu position in the company. I think in the ep 3, we might know more. 

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I just finished first episode. Cute, cute... will continue! Am surprised they get to live in such big house in Japan. Wonder which city the drama is set in. I like the office building of Morris Design too. So quaint. 

The ML does remind me of someone, but not Seo Kang Joon. It was towards the end of the episode that I finally could think of who. It’s the little boy in Kdrama Mine, also as the little boy in Parasite. I’ll post a clip of him when I find one later. You may not see the resemblance if only through pictures. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

31 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think he's not. His father & mother seems just commoner, they visit his house in 1st episode. I'm actually also not so sure Shuu position in the company. I think in the ep 3, we might know more. 

I rewatched, yea I like this show that much so I rewatch, lols. Well, there the commoner parents along with that lovely brother visits them. Ah, I want ep 3 asap!! 

22 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just finished first episode. Cute, cute... will continue! Am surprised they get to live in such big house in Japan. Wonder which city the drama is set in. I like the office building of Morris Design too. So quaint. 

Yay! I am glad you like it. That house setting reminds me of full house, that kitchen bar among the living room also the stairs to the second floor a bit like full house. Yup, the house is pretty spacious. I love the interior!

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

The ML does remind me of someone, but not Seo Kang Joon.

For me the actress reminds me kactress Lee Min Jung, her nose and cheekbone are quite alike. 

Cute omochi!! :wow:

• Heart Eyes 2
2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I rewatched, yea I like this show that much so I rewatch, lols. :wow:

I actually rewatched ep 1 twice too. Haha... When he passing the battery, it was cute. 

hannoshi-tbs-CVNp-Sz-Bv-F8-B.jpg

Btw Alice you're doing good selling the drama. They all don't believe me already, so I don't sell drama nowadays :laugh:

Short clip of them in official IG 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVxc8ChlOvo/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I actually rewatched ep 1 twice too. Haha... When he passing the battery, it was cute

Yea so cuteeee... like Okada was getting nervous why he grabbed her hands, I think passing the batteries is his way to apologize. 

54 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw Alice you're doing good selling the drama. They all don't believe me already, so I don't sell drama nowadays 

Haha, I just dont wanna keep the fun just for the two of us, that is too selfish, isn't it? 

Btw talking about IG, looking the hamburger and those bentos are so tasty. I see why Okada is falling for her husband, his family treats her well. She can feel the warm of a fanily through them. 

Aww. So cuteee they greet viewers.. why is so sweet :wow:

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

OMG! @SilverMoonTea did sell this dorama to everyone. Hahaha!! I'm glad because I really thought it would just be us and I know Tea was probably getting impatient with how slow I was watching it. 

No it's not me selling. It's Alice Wonderland hahahaah.... My credibility is low, recently I don't dare to offer any drama :laugh:

• Haha 2

20211104-223635.jpg

In the third episode, Akiha , who knew that Momose's brother wife, Miharu (Kana Kurashina), was uncomfortable for some reason. The two of them went to a wedding gift held by their junior high school classmates of Momose, but Akiha's interfered with Momose's feelings, and awkward air flowed at home.

Meanwhile, the story of a big competition came to Akiha and tried to consult Momose, but the atmosphere was not very audible. In addition, the competition unfolded unexpectedly due to an unexpected event ....

At the end of the game, Momose tells Akiha about her past with Miharu. Momose revealed that by getting to know Miharu, she had more conversations with her family and talked with her classmates, saying, "Miharu has expanded my world." In the end, Miharu got married to her brother, but she said, "If Miharu is happy, I'm fine. My feelings for Miharu will not change."

Link :

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/bc3f9ceb242f12af9b489a7d680ad4659d9eccfe

• Like 2

On 11/3/2021 at 9:30 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Am surprised they get to live in such big house in Japan.

Akiha's room really an upgrade from her old room. I think as someone who's into art, it's a bit hard for her to keep Shu's preference which is tidy & neat. 

5-SO2-QRNZRWQ3f-Ge-Er-Dtpk-ROBk5-d-Ce-0i

SUB-8-IMG-9774.jpg

gy211021-0107.jpg

The interior of the house is really nice, @Alice WonderlandI read somewhere Shu's job is salesman on advertisement agency. Not sure if his position high or not, but his big boss must trust him a lot, to let him stay there while he's overseas. 

Spoiler

gy211021-0204.jpg
kitchen1.jpg
kitchen3.jpg
Washbasin.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Akiha's room really an upgrade from her old room. I think as someone who's into art, it's a bit hard for her to keep Shu's preference which is tidy & neat.

He always nags at her about what should and shouldn't. But I'm so glad he returns her miniaturs back. He is much tolerable at her more and more. I love that.

6 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

sement agency. Not sure if his position high or not, but his big boss must trust him a lot, to let him stay there while he's overseas. 

I think not only his big boss, even his team manager or something like that gave him two ticket for his date with his wife. He's blessed working with generous people. 

• Clapping Hands 3

@Alice Wonderland@Tofuep 3 kind of a bit more angsty, they have a lot of misunderstanding. Eventhough I really like the closing ending when Momose save her during presentation, and confessed how he start liking Miharu. I think he's really quite introvert and Miharu is the one bringing more friends to him. And he also become closer to his family thanks to her. 

On Miharu herself, it seems sometimes she also quite awkward with Momose. I do think she sometimes did see him as a guy too. I suspect Akiha might not her first love, but he's her first boyfriend. 

• Like 3

I like the opening ep ep 3, it is funny how is the makjang story, dunno what it is called in Jland. 

@SilverMoonTea I see that why is he falling for him. She makes him feel to be accepted among people. It's not an easy thing to be sociable while he is totally an extrovert.

I feel worried for Akida, but thinking she is that kind of persistent and confident person she always be. I think she always has a way to overcome her brokenheart later. Lol

I wonder whether Miharu realize it or not, she should read him since they're close for years. Well, things will turn complicated if momose's feeling got exposed.

When is ep 4 aired?? Btw there's a spin-off of this story, it is about that female momose's co-worker at the company and the handsome guy. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I like the opening ep ep 3, it is funny how is the makjang story, dunno what it is called in Jland. 

@SilverMoonTea I see that why is he falling for him. She makes him feel to be accepted among people. It's not an easy thing to be sociable while he is totally an extrovert.

I feel worried for Akida, but thinking she is that kind of persistent and confident person she always be. I think she always has a way to overcome her brokenheart later. Lol

I wonder whether Miharu realize it or not, she should read him since they're close for years. Well, things will turn complicated if momose's feeling got exposed.

When is ep 4 aired?? Btw there's a spin-off of this story, it is about that female momose's co-worker at the company and the handsome guy. 

It's on 11/9 Tuesday Japan time. So haha... long waiting. @Tofusaid prefer to binge watching this later. J drama really not easy to follow, as the subbing not as fast as K drama. 

Yes that girl have the spin off drama. Think she's not a bad person. Haha... just overly curious. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@SilverMoonTea so long, I can't wait... I should binge watch it later too but I need something to divert my attention to do so. I have RS and YC to finish, but I seem reluctantly to continue it now. 

Yes, she is. I think she can become Akiha's friend, she has two people who understands her feeling. Everyone sees her liking Momose but not her husband. 

Is that spin-off worth watching?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea so long, I can't wait... I should binge watch it later too but I need something to divert my attention to do so. I have RS and YC to finish, but I seem reluctantly to continue it now. 

Yes, she is. I think she can become Akiha's friend, she has two people who understands her feeling. Everyone sees her liking Momose but not her husband. 

Is that spin-off worth watching?

Haha not sure if spin off got translated. I like the OTP only, so even got translated I think I'll pass... 

• Haha 3

The first two episodes have been nice. I do appreciate that jdoramas are paced quicker because it gets to the resolution sooner. I like a slow burner but sometimes I just want to see something that moves along faster too. 

Momose-san and his words can be hurtful to Aki-chan. I think this is partially due to his lack of experience with females, but when he told her that he shouldn't have chosen her, that must have been painful to hear. 

I love how lively Aki-chan is. I hope some of this passes on to Momose-san so he isn't so serious all the time. I do enjoy his sleeping moments. Haha! The positions that he's in -- can someone really sleep like that?  :thinking:

I skimmed through the third episode without subs. Excited to see how the nurse at the animal hospital is going to shake things up. 

• Clapping Hands 1