Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

On 11/4/2021 at 10:12 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

The interior of the house is really nice,

I love their house. The high slanted ceiling especially. Not a fan of the second floor though, where only a corridor and two doors to the bedrooms. 

Btw, this is the little boy that I said resembles the ML. You can skip to 3:00 time mark for more scenes of him

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears

I just realized that the actor playing Yuito is also the same actor that played Yusuke in Cursed in Love! :shocked2:

So far, I am enjoying the development in their relationship. While I like that Japanese doramas are paced quicker than other dramas, I like that they are not rushing the romance with this one. Sometimes with Japanese doramas, the romance develops very quickly (within the first few minutes). I like seeing Momose-san be slowly aware of Aki-chan.

I read some of the spoilers and Miharu married Asahi because she wanted a perfect family, something she didn't have growing up. Marrying Asahi was a sure way of getting that because she knew how much he'll love her. She's questioning her decision now which will probably confuse Momose-san. He's a bit clueless and he has yet to understand his feelings towards Aki-chan. He's definitely more comfortable with her now, but he probably thinks it's because they are friends. 

When Miharu was talking to Aki-chan, Aki-chan told her that love can develop after you get married. This girl...she's probably in love with Momose-san now. It's funny how against marriage she was and now she finds herself falling in love so fast. Haha!

@SilverMoonTea It was probably for the best that the manga is only translated up to chapter four. If it was more, we might have been really frustrated with Miharu. :laugh:

• Heart Eyes 2
13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

So far, I am enjoying the development in their relationship. While I like that Japanese doramas are paced quicker than other dramas, I like that they are not rushing the romance with this one. Sometimes with Japanese doramas, the romance develops very quickly (within the first few minutes).

Tofu, tell me about it. Coffee and Vanilla drama in ep 1 they already hooked up together. A lot of J dramas indeed have very fast development, and I normally never like those instance falling in love formula. I usually enjoy those with slow burn romance, hence this drama is perfect for me. 

I see, that's why Miharu in ep 3 is a bit awkward. Especially when she go to Momose-san's house, and saying something like she felt if Momo is her husband after helping her opening the bottle cap. 

21 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I  read some of the spoilers and Miharu married Asahi because she wanted a perfect family, something she didn't have growing up. Marrying Asahi was a sure way of getting that because she knew how much he'll love her. 

When Miharu was talking to Aki-chan, Aki-chan told her that love can develop after you get married. 

In my opinion it's never right to marry / being in relationship just because the other party love you more. Even if he's so good to you, there is high probability you will still not fall in love with him. 

Btw @NiteWalkercome & watch with us? Hahaha...  

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea I think memose confused himself thinking he likes miharu all these years. I guess like how she choose his brother to get a perfect family, I think memose likes her because he never have any friends or someone that understands him, a friend. And he never cross the line, you know at least he should try to confess if he really loves her. I see that he changed a lot after living with his wife. He tries hard to make his faked marriage believable. Feeling confortable with her. 

Tho, I worried about akiha, lols. She thought she could help his husband free from his one sided love. But she ended up falling at him and be broken heart all herself. 

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This is so lovely 😍😭

All his friend excuse can break all of his rules, lols. He is ready to do anything for his special first girlfriend. :wow:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Tofu, tell me about it. Coffee and Vanilla drama in ep 1 they already hooked up together. A lot of J dramas indeed have very fast development, and I normally never like those instance falling in love formula. I usually enjoy those with slow burn romance, hence this drama is perfect for me. 

I did not watch Coffee and Vanilla because I heard they got together right away. I also dropped Love Phantom because there were too much kissing going on. I like kiss scenes but this one had one every few minutes. LOL!

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I see, that's why Miharu in ep 3 is a bit awkward. Especially when she go to Momose-san's house, and saying something like she felt if Momo is her husband after helping her opening the bottle cap. 

That was a really odd comment to make especially since she's married to his brother. :SquirtlePuke:

@Alice Wonderland Yeah, he's actually trying pretty hard. I know part of it is influenced by others, but if it was just a fake marriage and he had no attachment, he would just ignore people's comments. Instead, he goes out of his way to figure things out and I would like to think that it's because he's starting to fall in love with Aki-chan too. 

@Alice Wonderland @SilverMoonTea @ktcjdrama We all have to go to Japan to eat some of these. :pandahappyspoon:

Konin-01.gif

Spoiler

01.png
02.png
03.png

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
27 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@Alice Wonderland Yeah, he's actually trying pretty hard. I know part of it is influenced by others, but if it was just a fake marriage and he had no attachment, he would just ignore people's comments. Instead, he goes out of his way to figure things out and I would like to think that it's because he's starting to fall in love with Aki-chan too. 

I think it's a bit shocking that Momose went an extra mile to get her a matching wedding ring. And isn't it quite expensive? Cartier? The red box looks like quite particular of Cartier.

He want to show off Akiha around, but does he ever think that once they divorced it will be bad for Akiha? And actually isn't it he just need to convince small circle in their family, but not so with a total stranger or just work networking? I think he start to losing his reasoning too in the process 😅 But nevertheless it's so cute the way he measures her finger. And that palm size difference is just so lovely. 

As of Momose and Miharu, they do look good together physically. But probably both of their personality combined together might not work well. He's shocked at her hidden agenda of marrying his brother and kind of dissapointed. I guess his love for Miharu also reduced as the result, unconsciously. 

Momose is actually the one always get comforted by Akiha, the way she think positively about the famous creator that she admired, helping him to ease his dissapointment with Miharu. I think once he realised his depth of his feeling for Akiha, Akiha might already planned for out. He need to chase her this time! 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep 6 preview 

20211116-223504.jpg

Meanwhile, my mother Yoko (Aya Sugimoto) and my father Takeji (Lou Ohshiba) suddenly came to my house and were in a hurry! With the advent of his parents, the debt problem that connected Akiba and Momose also suddenly developed.  

On the other hand, at work, a request for book binding came in from writer Fumi Maruzono (Mari Nishio), who Akiba professes to be a big fan! 

Akiba devotes himself to work with the arrival of opportunities, but for some reason, his thoughts are increasing. In a situation where it is hard to say that the work is going well.

In addition, Akiba was asked by his senior Miyuki (Shoko Nakagawa) for a joint party, and Yuito (Mahiro Takasugi) declared war on Momose for some reason! ?? 

Eventually, Momose took actions that could not be dismissed by the word "friend" !

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1