Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 婚姻届に判を捺しただけですが [JP Drama 2021]

SilverMoonTea

8 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I search every nook and cranny for ep 5, nothing found yet, even just for the raw. 

Haha! You're so funny!

When you both get the Indo subs on Saturday, please let me know why Aki-chan ended up crying after taking care of a sick Momose-san. :letalQQ:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 11/16/2021 at 10:23 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

In addition, Akiba was asked by his senior Miyuki (Shoko Nakagawa) for a joint party, and Yuito (Mahiro Takasugi) declared war on Momose for some reason! ?? 

Eventually, Momose took actions that could not be dismissed by the word "friend" !

I can't wait for this Momose and vet nurse's war @Tofu@Alice Wonderland

Btw how is @ktcjdrama's progress on watching ? I really like ep 4, have u seen it?

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I'll stop talking about Konin on discord and talk more here. Haha! 

I felt so bad for Aki-chan when she was working so hard to take care of Momose-san and all he thought about was Miharu. :letalQQ: I am glad that they wrapped up the Miharu/Asahi conflict within one episode. Yay for Japanese doramas for wrapping up conflicts quickly. LOL!

• Like 1

@Alice Wonderland @SilverMoonTea Moving our conversation here so this thread doesn't look so empty, haha!

In episode 6, I thought it was cute that Momose-san got a little jealous when Yuito talked about all the friendship "hugs and kisses" with Aki-chan. He even brought their cat to the vet to get the medicine because he didn't want Aki-chan to go. Haha!

That was a nice gesture (even though Aki-chan mentioned not having the best parents) when her mom gave her the money to pay Momose-san back. She was daydreaming about if she paid only 1,000 yuan per month, it'll take her 39 years to pay him back, which means she'll be able to stay/grow old with him. :laugh:

I think Aki-chan will be the first to confess her feelings. Do you think so too? I'm just a little worried that Momose-san might initially turn down her feelings. :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read a little of the spoiler for episode 7 and Momose-san thought what he did to Aki-chan was sexual harassment so she did it back to him. :lmao2:

What he did wasn't great but I don't think she took it in that sort of way. This boy...someone please help him. :lmao2::lmao2:

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

This boy...someone please help him. :lmao2::lmao2:

Ya haha he's like from outer space 🤣

@Alice WonderlandEp 6 is super cute. Duh this Momose, what we're going to do with him? I can't 😅 He bring Omochi personally now and that gacaphon, he worked so hard just to find the orang utan 😂. I think Akiha mom give him some word in Italian, but there is no translation. @ktcjdramacan help, if the C sub is better maybe? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Just done @SilverMoonTea ep 6 is sweet. I think Yuito really likes akiha that much so he constantly trigger momose, he pust some thoughts into him. Lols. 

Probably when Akiha gives up and leaves him he will learn his lesson better. Then it will be his turn to get her back. 

How was ep 7? Who is that new miharu? Is she not miharu? 

Ya she is Kana. She look only like Miharu, but I think she's not a good person. She set her mind to get Momose by any mean. Gah drama almost ended and this additional character is a bit annoying! 

Momose haven't even finish his issue with feelings for Miharu and this Kana appear. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

She set her mind to get Momose by any mean. Gah drama almost ended and this additional character is a bit annoying! 

Yea, she is annoying. Even miharu I honestly don't really like her for some sort of reasons and now another doppelganger of her. Jeez. 

I guess momose will only realized his feelings clearly in the last minute episode. Lols

• Like 2

@Alice Wonderland I know! I love the ending where both of them confirmed that they do not want to end their marriage. I also love that this realization happened after she paid off her debt. I think it would cause a strain on their relationship if the debt wasn't paid off. 

Can't wait for all the upcoming sweet moments. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1