[K-artist] Lee Jun Ho 이준호 of 2pm

Lee Junho Reveals Why He Chose ‘King the Land’ as His Next K-Drama

BY Shai Collins

Actor and 2PM member Lee Junho participated in an interview with JTBC where he talked about his megahit K-drama "The Red Sleeve Cuff." He also revealed why he chose to star in "King the Land." Read on to know what the idol-actor shared.

2PM Junho Talks About His Awards

After he finished military service in the first quarter of 2021, Lee Junho immediately received the script for the historical-romance drama "The Red Sleeve." 

Lee Junho / The Red Sleeve Cuff Ep12
(Photo : MBC Official Instagram)

The drama marked his small-screen return after two years. Lee Junho received enthusiastic responses from the viewers for his noteworthy portrayal of Yi San and King Jeongjo. Thanks to his brilliant performance, he bagged the Best Acting Award in the Television Category and TikTok Popularity Award at the 58th Baeksang Arts Awards. 

Lee Junho
(Photo : JTBC)
Lee Junho Reveals Why He Chose ‘King the Land’ His Next K-Drama

When asked about what it was like to win major awards at the prestigious award-giving body, 2PM's Junho said that he didn't expect to receive such recognition. He even didn't notice that it was his name that got called. The actor was too stunned to go on stage. But thanks to the presence of his "The Red Sleeve" co-stars, they were able to pacify Junho's nervousness at that moment. 

Lee Junho Reveals Why He Chose 'King the Land'

The "Wok of Love" star shared that countless congratulatory messages from his close friends and acquaintances made him happy.

'for more details'

source:

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/125632/20220629/lee-junho-reveals-why-chose-king-the-land-kdrama.htm

• Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

• 7 months later...

b975bead5955137fb41598eb8f81927abed53614

logo

Written By Reporter Jeong Hye Won

30041-41947-1675059961.jpg

Singer and actor Lee Junho gave a meaningful impression on the 10th anniversary of the international relief and development NGO World Vision (hereinafter referred to as World Vision) public relations ambassador.

According to his agency JYP Entertainment on the 30th, Lee Junho said, “This is the biggest surprise in my life. I am really touched and grateful. I was happy to be able to share the past 10 years with World Vision. So it is a memory I can confidently say anywhere. It was a 10-year journey that was possible because you gave it to me. I will continue to do well," he said.

Lee Junho first met with World Vision in 2011 when he sponsored children in Ethiopia and Ghana. The following year, on July 27, 2012, he was officially appointed as a public relations ambassador for World Vision, and since then, he has been active for 10 years, giving warm hands to places where warmth is needed. In 2022, the 10th year since Lee Junho spread his good influence as a World Vision ambassador, a surprise event was held to commemorate the day ahead of Christmas.

30041-41948-1675059962.jpg

An event commemorating the 10th anniversary of World Vision Ambassador Lee Junho. [JYP Entertainment]

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan