National Team Wife 국가대표 와이프 [2021-2022]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 5:56 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

SA and KR romance starts soon when she starts working for him. SA has a little boy. 

I'm not sure how to feel about SA and KR's romance. SA's mother is a total piece of work.

Also, the chairman and the MIL romance. I think it's interesting that the older son is fine with a friendship but doesn't want his mother to marry the chairman thinking that she will have a hard time with it. The younger son is protesting his mother dating, but he's so shallow that he'll be in favor of it once he realizes that the chairman is actually rich.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 7:00 AM, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Lately KR seems to like SH. DH likes SA and loves her son too. I really tend to think that they are more suitable together.

Yes, it seems that KR has had a change of heart about who he likes. I wonder if it's because the original pairing was not favorably received by Korean viewers. One of the things about these longer run dramas is that viewer reactions will definitely influence the plot lines.

Interesting that the MIL is with the CEO. I think the whole thing about lying about making the side dishes has been cleared up, and they are going to get married after all? With all the disruptions due to the Olympics, I do feel that the viewing is a bit hit and miss for me right now.

Still, as a daily family drama, I expect that everyone will get a happy ending.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Interesting that the MIL is with the CEO. I think the whole thing about lying about making the side dishes has been cleared up, and they are going to get married after all? With all the disruptions due to the Olympics, I do feel that the viewing is a bit hit and miss for me right now.

Yes they got married. Interesting to see WJ and CH being related lol.

Edited by Nohamahmoud2002
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...