Again My Life 어게인 마이 라이프 [2022]

Tofu

@Tofu Where is everyone else who likes Lee Jun Ki? I remember there were a lot more people in the Flower of Evil thread!

Anyway, Min Soo is definitely mysterious. It seems like he's now a prosecutor? How is it that Hee Soo still doesn't remember him? And yes, he is smart - having figured Hee Soo out... but it could also be because he's been around Hee Soo long enough to observe him as well... nonetheless, we were informed he's the one with the Ha Ha Talk idea in the first place means he's creative and intelligent in his own ways himself.

I'm so glad to see Haraboji is well and alive BUT that also worries me if he'd later be harmed because of Hee Soo. Don't touch my archilles, writer!

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Where is everyone else who likes Lee Jun Ki? I remember there were a lot more people in the Flower of Evil thread!

I know, right?! Maybe it's because it's not psychoanalytic enough? :laugh:

Did they ever confirmed Min Soo's age? I just realized that he did not attend military service during the time Hee Woo was gone so he's definitely not the same age like he kept saying he was. 

OMG! If they do anything to Haraboji.....:pandarage2:

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

Did they ever confirmed Min Soo's age?

I was under the impression since their introduction that he is older than them (he called himself sunbae, isn't it?) and I think he did mention he has gone to the army and back. How do they count this though because Hee Soo had to stop Uni for army duty so does that makes his originally the same year's classmate his sunbae?

If Haraboji is harmed, it really would be a huge impact to Hee Soo and that boy he planted with Haraboji :nervous:

• Like 2

@mademoiselle I have no idea how they are counting it. I just think it's interesting that he is able to be a prosecutor by only attending undergrad and going to the training program. I thought most places make their students attend more schooling -- in Law School, that was considered grad school for them, right? Wouldn't Hee Woo have to attend that too? 

Or did Hee Woo not go to the military until his last year of college? Because if that's what happened, it makes sense that we are caught up to the original time line -- 18-22 (undergrad), 23-24 (MS), 25-28 (law school), 28-30 (training program). 

• Like 1
On 4/25/2022 at 11:45 AM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Where is everyone else who likes Lee Jun Ki? I remember there were a lot more people in the Flower of Evil thread!

At least for me its because of the female lead. What’s her name?

And omg she is going to be the female lead for Nam Goong Min next drama too. 
My poor oppas! 

:duckhide:

Edited by Rina
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

4 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I have no idea how they are counting it. I just think it's interesting that he is able to be a prosecutor by only attending undergrad and going to the training program. I thought most places make their students attend more schooling -- in Law School, that was considered grad school for them, right? Wouldn't Hee Woo have to attend that too? 

Or did Hee Woo not go to the military until his last year of college? Because if that's what happened, it makes sense that we are caught up to the original time line -- 18-22 (undergrad), 23-24 (MS), 25-28 (law school), 28-30 (training program). 

I think the current episode, Hee Woo (bwahahaha I've been calling him Hee Soo for the whole page and maybe more) is not yet 30 years old. He mentioned he was 20 when he got into Hankuk Uni, isn't it? I'd think he's around 27-28 now. Still have couple more years to go to build and strengthen his Avengers team before the final showdown with Thanos. :lmao2:

32 minutes ago, Rina said:

At least for me its because of the female lead. What’s her name?

My poor oppas! 

:duckhide:

Who? Moon Chae Won?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hee Woo (bwahahaha I've been calling him Hee Soo for the whole page and maybe more)

I didn't even notice! :lmao2::lmao2:

Their timeline doesn't add up then. Unless, they are trying to say Hee Woo is some genius (technically, he is repeating the things he's already done). He finished MS, undergrad, grad school, and the prosecutor program in seven years?! Maybe someone didn't do their math right. :idk:

6 hours ago, Rina said:

My poor oppas! 

Is that a good "my poor oppas" or a bad one? Hahaha! She is going to be with Namgoong Min again. It's a little strange to see two actors work together again in their next project, but I guess it's not outside of the norm. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Is that a good "my poor oppas" or a bad one? Hahaha! She is going to be with Namgoong Min again. It's a little strange to see two actors work together again in their next project, but I guess it's not outside of the norm. 

I wonder if she is from a powerful agency or has some strong backing that lands her leading roles with such good actors like LKJ and NGM. She is relatively new actress right? I only saw her name once before in The Veil.

I guess I have to ffwd some scenes to watch Again My Life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope...

Sometimes that's all you have when you have nothing else.

@Rina I looked into it and she's from HB Entertainment, they manage and produce dramas. Some of their big dramas were Sky Castle, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, and My Love from the Star. They are probably pushing her to do more projects because she's one of the bigger name actress in the company (Cha Ye Run is the other one). 

BTS from Lee Joon Gi's agency. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@Tofu When Hee Woo was given another chance, wasn't he only 18 or 19 (in high school)? I think he got in Hankuk University at 20 so I'd say 27-28 after 7 years time jump. I'm not sure whether he jumped year in Uni.

Apparently there has been a change in the way the education system works for studying law around the time Hee Woo is practising law.

The original: Go to law school → graduate → bar exam → 2 years in training institute. This sounds about right for Hee Woo and his 7 years time jump (2 years army + 5 years studying/training).

The new system is... anyone who has a Bachelor degree can apply for law school (3 years program for Master of law degree) → bar exam → license.

https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/w-031-6606?transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default)&firstPage=true

• Insightful 1

@Rina Haha! I dropped The Veil halfway through, so I'm not sure if her character ever developed. There was another actress in the past that always got roles with relatively popular actors. I don't remember her name, but when you were talking about Kim Ji Eun, it reminded me of that other actress.

@mademoiselle Ahh, ok! There are still 2-3 years until we hit the original timeline. I wonder when we will get to the point where Cho turns on his secretary. I'd imagined that something happened and he murdered her or made her death into an accident. 

I would like a Hee Woo in my life to pay off my debts too. I will work freelance for him. Hahaha! 

Not much happening in today's episode. They are all working on bringing down the people around Cho.

Hee Ah was not around as much too, not sure how they are going to incorporate this love line. @mademoiselle maybe their love line will be like Crystal's and Seung Tak's from Ghost Doctor -- never fully developing. Hahaha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Ahh, ok! There are still 2-3 years until we hit the original timeline. I wonder when we will get to the point where Cho turns on his secretary. I'd imagined that something happened and he murdered her or made her death into an accident. 

I would like a Hee Woo in my life to pay off my debts too. I will work freelance for him. Hahaha! 

Not much happening in today's episode. They are all working on bringing down the people around Cho.

It seems like we might find out about Min Soo next episode. Maybe just like the secretary, both died before Hee Woo knew them in the original timeline.

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hee Ah was not around as much too, not sure how they are going to incorporate this love line. @mademoiselle maybe their love line will be like Crystal's and Seung Tak's from Ghost Doctor -- never fully developing. Hahaha! 

Or like YY and Li Yi Tong in China Special Forces :lmao2:  I read that there were 6 episodes deleted, including her scenes with YY. Hahaha. I'd say the editing for some cases were choppy due to this but I'm glad there's no loveline between them. Hee Woo doesn't look like he needs to have loveline too, and what's funny is, he sees the reporter lady more than he sees Hee Ah!

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle If someone were to read our comments, they would think we're anti-romance or something. I don't think every drama needs to have a romance and this one is one of those dramas. The same with Bulgasal, but that didn't go that way.

Hahaha but it's not my fault I feel that way. It's the editing/PD/writer who are not convincing the ML needed a loveline. Yan Po Yue has no time to date. Same for Hee Woo. He's too busy plotting against Cho Tae Seob. I kind of don't even think this actress is meant to be the FL (maybe in webtoon she is).

----

This episode we see Hee Woo's Avengers in full force. LOL. Instead of calling the police to arrest the serial killer, he sent Sang Man and Choi Min Sung.

Every thing seems to go too smoothly for Hee Woo though. I feel like he needs some challenge a little. xDDD And I'm also wondering when the time comes for Kim Jae Hoon's downfall, will his reporter daughter turn against him or help him...?

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to complain about this... what's with the BGM of Gustav Holst's Jupiter - Bringer of Jolly??? It bugs me every time this classical music is played because the music used for the scene doesn't match the feel/emotion. The music I'm talking about starts at 2:54.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Every thing seems to go too smoothly for Hee Woo though. I feel like he needs some challenge a little. xDDD

Yeah, I can understand that. It's like everything is falling into place too nicely. It would be good for there to be a curveball that Hee Woo didn't see coming. 

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm also wondering when the time comes for Kim Jae Hoon's downfall, will his reporter daughter turn against him or help him...?

I think she will but I feel like the drama will use that as a moment to bond the two of them. Haha!

The video says it's not available to me. :letalQQ:

• Like 2

@mademoiselle That is the Avengers collecting theme song, you know? Any time I find an ally in my real life, I would like that song playing in the background. :lmao2:

More things happened in the episodes from this week! The most important one is that Kim Hee Ah will finally have more screen time. She's coming out of the shadow and will take on a more pivotal role in her dad's company. Hee Ah's interest is because of her dad's pressure plus all the employees who will suffer because of both brothers' incompetence to lead the company. Her oldest brother is seeking help from Cho Tae Seob now too -- WHY?! :jiminbtssigh:

Hee Woo plans on taking down Han Mi's dad so I'm curious to see how she's going to react when she hears it. I hope she fights alongside him too, but I understand if she backs out. He was not a father to her, but he did give her money to live a somewhat decent life. 

New OST.

And just a funny dancing clip of the prosecutor trio. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello chingu's

I am an Lee Joon Gi's fan but the i am not a fan of the female lead. So it took me a long time to even consider to watch. 

It started off really slow but some scene has me at  HELLO!!! Some scenes had me WOW!! I love this drama. 

I wanted HW to ended up with the GRIM REaper, they have great chemistry and presence on scene. 

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

On 5/15/2022 at 5:32 PM, UnniSara said:

I am an Lee Joon Gi's fan but the i am not a fan of the female lead. So it took me a long time to even consider to watch. 

I feel like this has been the general consensus when it comes to this drama. Haha!

@mademoiselle Have you dropped this? I'm not going to lie, episode 13 was not that great and a bit on the boring side....

• Haha 2