[K-Artist] Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열

On 10/29/2021 at 9:40 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamathis short clip of him so lovely !

sing it: YOU ARE MY CELEBRITYYYYYYYYYY 😍😍😍😍😍😍

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama&@%!^×&×,,Akskdmejwqlsl 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :heart::heart::Owo::1000:

well I devour this from yesterday, the portrait speaking to my soul idk how to

FDHXipiVUAQIObG?format=jpg&name=medium

• Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

"I Want To Have A Long Career as an Actor" Says Ryu Jun Yeol From 'Believers'
  •  Inhae.Lee
  •  2018.05.25 02:08

3149-4918-745.jpg

[MHN.Korea.com] 'Believer', a remake film of Johnnie To's 'Drug War' is a story of Asia's biggest drug cartel. It is now playing in theaters since May 22nd. Right before the film's release, we were able to do an interview with Ryu Jun Yeol who plays 'Rock' in the film. 

During the interview, Ryu shared that he wants to keep a long career as an actor.

When asked what kind of actor he wanted to be recognized as the actor replied by saying "It's a very commonly asked question but it's hard to answer. I look up to actors who've been doing this a long time. There are many great actors who had great hay-days but being a skilled actor doesn't seem to necessarily guarantee a career with longevity. When many factors add together, like appreciating the staffs, having a healthy mindset and stuff, I think that's when many people and fans keep seeking you.

I want to be an actor for a long time. Those actors are my role models."

'Believer' is a film about an investigator, Won Ho (Cho Jin Woong) encountering Rock (Ryu Jun Yeol) and Oh Yeong Ok (Kim Sung Ryung) to bring down Asia's biggest drug cartel run by Harim (Kim Joo Hyuk) and Brian (Cha Seung Won). 

• Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Ryu Jun Yeol Starts to Enjoy Writing Songs

The "Reply 1988" actor revealed that since he has been on a long hiatus from work, he had the opportunity to explore a lot of things on his own. He enjoyed appreciating what comes to his life. He confessed that he had started writing a diary, listening to other people's opinions, and knowing their stories.

Ryu Jun Yeol now enjoys writing songs, listening to various genres of music more, does lots of things to have an inspiration in songwriting. He also shared he enjoys taking photos everytime he gets the chance to. 

From kdramastars 

Link :https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120142/20210318/reply-1988-ryu-jun-yeol-marie-claire-upcoming-projects.htm

@bairama:heart:

• Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ryu Jun Yeol Starts to Enjoy Writing Songs

The "Reply 1988" actor revealed that since he has been on a long hiatus from work, he had the opportunity to explore a lot of things on his own. He enjoyed appreciating what comes to his life. He confessed that he had started writing a diary, listening to other people's opinions, and knowing their stories.

yes OMG I'm actually anticipating this since the news came out in Q1 2021 that his own written song will be popped up in a drama or something aaaaaa I want to know 

:heart::heart:

• Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o