Airing: Oct 8 - Nov 5 2021

Airs On: Friday, Saturday

Adapted from novel: "Flash Marriage CEO's Contract Wife" by Xiang Wang

Director: Li Yao Bo

Cast:

Wang Zi Qi as Yin Si Chen (Male Lead)

Uvin Wang as Gu Xi Xi (Female Lead)

Synopsis:

Fashion buyer Gu Xi Xi buys Alex's couture wedding dresses for her clients. During a private reception, she gets acquainted with Yin Si Chen, the black- bellied President who came to discuss a business cooperation with Alex. An incident occurs, leading the two people to temporarily maintain a contract cooperative relationship with a win-win situation pertaining to Alex. The two with opposite personalities gradually find love in this contract marriage.

Credit: MyDramaList and Asian Wiki

• Party! 2

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!

Started watching episode 1 and so far, I like it. 

I like that Gu Xi Xi is quick-witted and is smart enough to keep up with the Yin Si Chen's tactics. I am sucker for contract marriages turning into real love. :love:

Yi Bai Chen plays the 2nd Lead (Mo Zi Xin). Last time I saw him was in Well Intended Love. It looks like he has a childhood encounter with the Female Lead - Gu Xi Xi. 

Q7w54c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Just now, abs-oluteM said:

Me too . Plus I like this actor in The Imperial coroner . Let me find some time . I still hv to finish Our Times. 

I haven't seen The Imperial Coroner but I do like him in this one so far. I'm only on ep 3 but I'm enjoying it. Do check it out when you have time!

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I love how Xi Xi's ex and Xi Wei's strategy to stir something up between Yin Si Chen and Xi Xi failed. Unexpectedly, Xi Xi ends up praising Yin Si Chen's physical attributes as well as his character - much to Yin Si Chen's pleasure. LOL he even took a photo!  

Ran Xi Wei is sooooo annoying! I'm so glad that despite all her efforts, Yin Si Chen always defends Xi Xi and only sees Xi Xi. 

Despite his seemingly cold facade, Yin Si Chen actually cares about Xi Xi and always has her back. 

• Haha 1

This drama is so tropey but here I am on episode 5 already. Hahaha! These types of dramas have been my favorites this year. They are lighthearted and there's always a happy ending. I'm all for happy ending dramas considering the state of the world right now. :pandalove:

The two second leads are a bit annoying. Can they stop making toxic second leads? They are so hard to digest sometimes. :jiminbtssigh:

• Haha 1

@Tofu there’s no such thing as too many kissing scenes so I’m all for it :laugh:

I’ve already seen all 10 episodes that are available so far. I personally don’t really care for Yin Si Chen’s friends’ arc so I just FF through all his scenes. 

Yin Si Chen’s adorable grandmother makes up for Xi Xi’s annoying grandmother. I am curious to find out what happens when Yin Si Chen’s mother finds out about the contract marriage. The dad is on board for now at least. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I personally don’t really care for Yin Si Chen’s friends’ arc so I just FF through all his scenes. 

Same. I've FF his scenes too. It's just not that engaging. The girl he loves was the second lead in My Girlfriend is an Alien and she drove me a bit crazy in that drama. Haha!

@Hyacinth0910 Are you watching this? It's a contractual marriage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Yana said:

:Ghastlel::SquirtleNiceAhah: come onnnn...

With the amount of kiss scenes that's in this drama, I expect at least one every episode until the end. :laugh:

This scene always makes me LOL whenever I see the clip get pass around on Twitter. Haha!

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

poor him...again the 2nd lead lols...i wonder when will be the times for him to really get the girl for real

The same with the secretary too. He's played second leads and supporting roles is almost everything. Maybe one day he'll get to play a main lead too. I liked him in No Boundary, which is the drama I dare not to talk about openly. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I watch the 1st eps...it was cheesy but funny...I was like - that was  good reflexes cause just before he saved her when she was going to fall into the pool , he actually removed his jacket. Honestly who does that? LOL

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

This drama is so tropey but here I am on episode 5 already. Hahaha! These types of dramas have been my favorites this year. They are lighthearted and there's always a happy ending. I'm all for happy ending dramas considering the state of the world right now. :pandalove:

The two second leads are a bit annoying. Can they stop making toxic second leads? They are so hard to digest sometimes. :jiminbtssigh:

I skipped whenever 2nd leads appeared...:laugh:the 2nd ML..he's annoying me:laugh:

are they sharing the same silk pyjama..:laugh:

• Haha 3

@abs-oluteM yay! You started watching! Lol so true! It’s amazing how he even had the time to take off his jacket before grabbing her. 

also, why was the 2nd ML lead on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere that night in the rain?! Lol 

@Yana I didn’t even realize they were wearing the same silk pyjama until you shared that! :laugh:

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Mouse said:

also, why was the 2nd ML lead on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere that night in the rain?! Lol 

OMG, YES!! I was wondering why he was standing there too because it wasn't like he was at an intersection. He was in the middle of a road. :laugh:

Episode 13 and 14 Previews

• Heart Eyes 2