Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系 [2021]

Mouse

@Tofu @Yana @Mouse

Episode 13-14

SiSi disagree / rebeling against the plan the SiChen plan out and stating that she isnt someone who can live by his plan, and SiChen and SiSi seems to be in a disagreement where he boosted that its easy to persuade SiSi just buy her some luxurious gift a dinner and it will be settle, however it seems like SiSi heard it and also SiSi seems to realize that someone actually pan out alot and put in alot of effort for her brand or something.....SiChen maybe?

at the same times SiChen was planning to confess to SiSi and plan a masquerade banquet, where SiChen told off a girl walking down the stairs to keep her feeling in check and not to cross the boundary, later on SiSi went on crying to her friend and her friend said that with you hurting this much you must have start liking SiChen which is why his statement to her hurt her so much....

i do episode 11 and 12 later.....

• Thanks 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu @Yana @Mouse

Episode 13-14

SiSi disagree / rebeling against the plan the SiChen plan out and stating that she isnt someone who can live by his plan, and SiChen and SiSi seems to be in a disagreement where he boosted that its easy to persuade SiSi just buy her some luxurious gift a dinner and it will be settle, however it seems like SiSi heard it and also SiSi seems to realize that someone actually pan out alot and put in alot of effort for her brand or something.....SiChen maybe?

at the same times SiChen was planning to confess to SiSi and plan a masquerade banquet, where SiChen told off a girl walking down the stairs to keep her feeling in check and not to cross the boundary, later on SiSi went on crying to her friend and her friend said that with you hurting this much you must have start liking SiChen which is why his statement to her hurt her so much....

i do episode 11 and 12 later.....

:pandablush:Thank uuuuu @NiteWalker

• Like 4

Just finished ep 11-12 and I’m glad Yin Si Chen is finally admitting to himself that he likes Xi Xi. The scene where Xi Xi falls asleep and he tells her he likes her while he softly gazed at her was so sweet. 

I really appreciated it when he told his secretary Fei Ying (?) that he now has something else he wants more in his heart than the collaboration with Alex. This is the first time Yin Si Chen is putting Xi Xi’s interests ahead of his own. Even though the collaboration would be great for him and her, he’s still concerned about her having to give up her dream of owning her own brand. 

I am a little unclear though as to why Xi Xi got upset when she found out about Yin Si Chen kept it from her that Alex wanted her to manage the brand. Is it bec she thinks that Yin Si Chen is just hindering her from launching her own brand?

I’m super annoyed with Xi Wei! :mad: I don’t even know why she keeps scheming when It’s clear than Yin Si Chen isn’t even remotely interested in her!! 

• Like 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse I know we talked about this on Discord, but I'll comment here too. 

I think it's cute that YSC realized his feelings for GXX first. He does everything silently for her, but I do find it hilarious that he wants the credit for doing from her too -- how is she supposed to know that he was behind it? :laugh:

The two second leads are still pretty annoying to watch, even the SML. I know his intentions are good but I found it strange that GXX didn't question him when he purchased her mom a dryer. That was not an cheap investment and I don't know any friends that would buy my parents anything like that without some sort of alternative motive. As for the SFL, I just don't like her. YSC has made it clear that he doesn't see her more than friend but she's still is not willing to let go. From the previews next week, seems like she's going to be the cause of a lot of misunderstandings. 

Did anyone think it was strange how adamant YSC was that it was GXX who leaked the news about her turning down Enjoy? For someone who is, at times, hopelessly in love with GXX, he was quick to turn on her when this came up. :niu:

YSC looks at GXX with so much love. :wow:

OWGM-08T.gif

• Heart Eyes 3
2 hours ago, Yana said:

Whyyyyy..they can be smooth/enjoying/comfortable like this??? kyaaa..not good for my heart!!

Haha, I know! They are so cute together. It's too bad Wang Ziqi is dating someone else. They would make a cute couple off screen. =)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am finally continuing with this...omg...is there like one accidental kiss per episode? :hug:

Almost every eps..they have it..:SquirtleNiceAhah:

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Haha, I know! They are so cute together. It's too bad Wang Ziqi is dating someone else. They would make a cute couple off screen. =)

Damnnn...I didnt know that, just went to google. With his co-str in the imperial coroner right? 

• Haha 3

I just finish eps 3 @Yana...though I have to say that Si Chen is full himself , I think Xi Xi will be able to tame him. There's definitely sparks there between them. Though the 2ndML is for now real sweet & has that childhood connection (that many dramas love) , he seems a little bland to me. LOL

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

hi ladies...i m back hahaha...

i love this drama to my surprise. i go in not expecting much but expecting lots of tropey stuffs. but i like the ML from imperial coroner. once i start i cant stop watching. i love the main leads. the ML is suppose to be cold but his acting is so good....his micro expression really tells his story. i giggle so much and lol at so many scenes. At first i thought the FL is pretty plan. but as the drama gets along i love her...she is so pretty and her characters is like kind innocent but not dumb. she is not rash or dumb to jump into conclusion even though she does get to be twirled around the ml fingers lots in the beginning. it is like they write her to be a patient girl to be able to take all his sarcasm and curbness hahaha....so funny he sometimes shout and say GXX u sstand still and she actually stand still....hahahaha so funny.

This drama reminded me a lot of unforgettable love. the fastness in getting married, the contract, the ml coercing the fl with legal stuffs, the dancing, the ml protectiveness over fl etc are all similar.  i think the story line is nothing new but the leads look, chemistry and acting, the logic of the story and why they fell in love is smooth and pacing is good and angst gets resolved in about 1 episode makes it so good. if they keep it up till the end. i will say this is best romcom i have done this year. Dont u think they look so good together. their built and look are so similar. slender and tall....no backbreaking ml that need to bend so low to kiss the fl. they actually makes such a good looking couple. Sigh sigh...

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

@SnT surprisingly I find it very addictive too.  I finished up to eps 5 so far. Yes very tropey & cheesy but somehow fun to watch. I thinks the lead have pretty great chemistry. 

Si Chen can be quite obnoxious sometimes but I like that he's offered her a pretty fair deal. To her credit , she's also quite smart & finds a way to solve her own problems. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

i have watch till ep 14 half way. so far all misunderstanding resolving very fast.

Ep with ex bf moved them closer in him saving her.

ep 12 is biggest so far. alex wants XX to helm enjoy as the condition for whymall to buy over enjoy. SC does not want to affect GXX and her passion for her own brand CC. so he was making lots lots of plan to give alex alternative such as opening 5 different flagship/concept stalls, give alex whymall share etc. all the while he does not let XX knows leaving her in peace to worry about her own shop.

And when she found out he kept her in the dark about alex, her first reaction was to give him a benefit of doubt and see if he will talk to her about it. but because her shop opening date coincide with alex visit, he requested her to delay her opening till he 'sort it out' but he did not tell her why. so she assume he is trying to be underhanded about it again and walk away with tears.

And the issue with her shopfront being cancelled because of whymall and the SFL leak news of her rejecting alex before the ML could see Alex to give him his proposal/offer. They had a fight and @Tofuimmediately after the fight he already ask his PA to investigate. he did believe her. ml went off to resolve the big issue on enjoy, wo enjoy his plan of listing whymall will be stalled. SC asked if she leaked the news. she of course not.

When she heard his recording about the book and he want to grant her a wish for reading him the book. She decided to go and talk to him in his study but she heard his conversation with his PA. Rather half of his conversation. his words were buy her a lunch and give her a gift that will break easily and she has to pay for it and he can twist her with his fingers again. he will not do it now to her anymore. She really walk away completely crashed. she went ahead and had her opening. and when the ml bought her lunch and gave her a gift, she was so upset she left wo opening the gift. she says she will give up her shop for now and help him get enjoy but after contract is over she will not want to see him ever again.

All these was resolved in ep 13, when she saw the gift was just her lost penny she lost in milan. she went to talk to alex and offer to take up his offer for SC. she found out SC actually never wanted to give up her dream. and his procurement team snatched the shopfront from her wo his knowledge or knowing it is her shop. they made up.

EP 14 he is ready to confessed but got a muck up with the ladies dressing in swapped colours caused by his buddy. but at least he knows where is the problem hahaha....

i think teaser 15 16 17 18 they are all sweet sweet stuffs.

19 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SnT surprisingly I find it very addictive too.  I finished up to eps 5 so far. Yes very tropey & cheesy but somehow fun to watch. I thinks the lead have pretty great chemistry. 

Si Chen can be quite obnoxious sometimes but I like that he's offered her a pretty fair deal. To her credit , she's also quite smart & finds a way to solve her own problems. 

yes first few episodes is so hard to like him...he is so ruthless and obnoxious. ahahha....but the actor did such a good job hahaha...i cant hate him because he has tat childishness in him even when he does obnoxious stuffs. ahahaha

Edited by SnT
  • Heart Eyes 3

@Yana I remember seeing something about him dating his costar from The Longest Promise, Wang Churan. Nevertheless, I think that was more recent, and well after the filming of this drama. 

@SnT Yes! It does give off a little of UL vibes, but I'm enjoying this a little more. Most rom-coms are very similar in storylines, tropes, etc. so taking that into consideration, this is definitely one of the more enjoyable ones this year. I do like that they handle things really quickly and do not unnecessary drag them out. 

Next week's previews -- lots of cute scenes coming up!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Omg ...this show is super addictive...maybe cause tomorrow is also a public hol but anyhow I am up to eps 10. Yes I can definitely see how much Si

Chen enjoys "torturing" Xi Xi. Actually somewhat like their love language - annoying each other. I believe he's fallen for her at this point ( them prepping for the trip to Italy) , that's why there's a possessiveness. It is definitely more than just a contract now. 

For her, I still don't think it's struck her that she has feelings for him but end of eps 10 looks promising with her falling over him on the bed as she tries to measure him for the suit.

They definitely have plenty of moments where their faces are just inches apart eh?!

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1