Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系 [2021]

Mouse

As most of you have already said, this drama is definitely tropey but bec the leads have amazing chemistry and the acting is pretty good, one can't help but keep watching! Of course, it helps that there's a lot accidental/intentional kissing! :wow:

Like you said @SnT, I also appreciate that whatever issues arise, it is quickly resolved. It goes to show that despite the bickering between SC and XX, they still give each other the benefit of the doubt and they always have each other's backs. This is made evident in how they put the other first when it came to Alex's proposal. SC was willing to let the collaboration go because he wanted to support XX's dreams and XX was willing to put her interests aside for SC because she knew how much it meant to him. At this point, SC is already very aware of how he feels toward XX and I'm eager to see XX realize her own feelings for him. I think we'll get it in the next few episodes as the previews that @Tofu shared look like they'll be consummating their "contract" marriage. :GengarCool:

It also looks like they'll be spending some time at XX's home and I wonder what leads up to it. 

@Tofu I don't know if you have had the chance to watch all episodes but you're right in that Xi Wei gets stuck in the elevator (and thank goodness for that!) I feel bad that because of the clothing swap, there was a misunderstanding between SC and XX. He thought it was Xi Wei in the white dress so he  rejected her but it turned out to be XX and it breaks her heart. Thankfully SC's friend tells him of the clothing kerfuffle and SC is aware of his mistake so he can repair it.

I find Mo Xin quite annoying and quite honestly, despite all the help he provides XX, I just can't see XX ever ending up with him. 

• Clapping Hands 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

5 hours ago, Mouse said:

I find Mo Xin quite annoying and quite honestly, despite all the help he provides XX, I just can't see XX ever ending up with him. 

Yes, agreed! I think @abs-oluteM nailed it when she said that he's genuinely a nice guy but he just comes off a little bland. He's also a bit possessive about something that's not even his. 

34 minutes ago, Yana said:

well...just saying!!!

Yes!! The way he looks at her is so cute. He is completely mesmerized by her. I don't think I can get tired of those moments where they are just staring at each other even if it's so tropey and cliche. Haha! 

• Haha 3

I love the scene where she brings him lunch everyday… lol you’d think it was bec she wanted to be sweet but it’s actually just a form of torture for him :lmao2:

The scene where they sit and feed each other in the cafeteria in front of his employees was good in that you can see how despite SC’s somewhat domineering personality, XX is not one to back off and take it lightly. When they fed each other shrimp with head, tail and shell still on :psweatduck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

8 minutes ago, Yana said:

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.....:wow:

I have passed the episode where he tells his assistant that he is in love with Xi Xi

Actually I find his assistant so funny. He knows his boss so well that he rolls his eyes every time Si Chen is in denial.

But oh no I am bound to finish till eps 14... OMG...when are new episodes coming? @Tofu @Mouse

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

@Yana i really love that look. and he does that a lot when she is not looking. the cloth measurement session when she fall on him and after he smiled so sweetly when she was not looking. when they were dancing together, when he looked at her on the bed in milan.

@Mouse that cloth swap is so ridiculous. but thank god he realised his mistakes.

@abs-oluteM yes he is so full of himself but thank god he has the brain to go with it. i mean i like it he is smart enough to realise he has fallen for her. and admit it. and many instances, even though he got angry with her, he always give her a benefit of doubt and most importantly in front of ppl he never show his displeasure of her. he deals with her in private. i like that in couples. the handbag incident, the alex rejection leak incident, ex bf incident..he always investigate the real reason behind it. while she on the other hand always say he is a monster and act in obediently because of the contract but she many times take his needs and his pride first into account yet in private she enjoys riling him up. 

And i agree that their language of love is rile each other up. like two big kids!!!! i honestly think as the episodes progresses they enjoy riling each other up like ep 14 sending food he hates to office and feeding each other in the canteen hahahaha...i thought that was hilarous..this GXX really have to go ticking him off but end up check mate by him. the mouth feeding scene is totally sexy ahaha....i m completely addicted hahaa...

I love the inches apart scenes. i think they do it more here. they have a few accidental kisses and the cake eating he does it on purpose, rest are just more inches apart. in fact i find those more interesting...oozing with chemistry especially the zipper scene. i thought they look so beautiful together. i actually think they have husband and wife look...its prob their face shapes and features and their slender build. if these two are couples in real life ppl will say they have fu qi siang (husband wife alikeness).

• Clapping Hands 3
12 minutes ago, Mouse said:

When they fed each other shrimp with head, tail and shell still on

Omg, yes! I cringed because I cannot eat it like that. I know some people are ok with eating the shell but it's not for me. :pandasadspoon:

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

OMG...when are new episodes coming?

Not until Friday! And they only air four episodes a week too. :letalQQ:

@SnT YSC is so cheeky in the cake scene. Haha! She asked how the cake tasted and instead of giving her a bite, he kissed her and asked if it was sweet. :laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

i wonder when she has fallen for him. she was very sad when he reject the wrong person. so she must have already fallen for him.

maybe when he saves her from that ex bf. his look was coldly murderous when he says let u know the price of touching my woman. wooff...guess any gal would have swoon.

6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Omg, yes! I cringed because I cannot eat it like that. I know some people are ok with eating the shell but it's not for me. :pandasadspoon:

Not until Friday! And they only air four episodes a week too. :letalQQ:

i know right...it is only tuesday!!!! arrrggghhhhh...i m going to rewatch hahaha...

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SnT I think she has too! If she didn't have feelings for him, I feel like she would be more resistant to the physical touches. I hope he clears it up quickly with her!

Sharing some stills because Friday is still so far away...

Look how cute they are. :wow:

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1
35 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SnT I think she has too! If she didn't have feelings for him, I feel like she would be more resistant to the physical touches. I hope he clears it up quickly with her!

Sharing some stills because Friday is still so far away...

Look how cute they are. :wow:

Judging from the behind the scene...I cant believe he's dating another girl..his eyes showed his love for this girl.:hug:

52 minutes ago, SnT said:

@Yana i really love that look. and he does that a lot when she is not looking. the cloth measurement session when she fall on him and after he smiled so sweetly when she was not looking. when they were dancing together, when he looked at her on the bed in milan.

Oh dear...u remind me to that scenes...I love all of them!!!!

48 minutes ago, SnT said:

i wonder when she has fallen for him. she was very sad when he reject the wrong person. so she must have already fallen for him.

maybe when he saves her from that ex bf. his look was coldly murderous when he says let u know the price of touching my woman. wooff...guess any gal would have swoon.

i know right...it is only tuesday!!!! arrrggghhhhh...i m going to rewatch hahaha...

Whyyy...friday come so lateeeee.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 minutes ago, Yana said:

Judging from the behind the scene...I cant believe he's dating another girl..his eyes showed his love for this girl.:hug:

ikr. his acting must be so good. hahaha...this clip is so adorable. they feel so natural. his acting in imperial coroner i was sold already. and he is not even the typical good looking type in c drama land. yet i feel he has a charisma. so his acting here did not wholy surprised me cause i already think he is good. the fl surprised me. at first say ep 1 2, i wasnt tat convinced. but i am now. she is so cute and pretty and her eyes speak for me. she is quite a natural.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@SnT agree that this actress is good. Her eyes has that spark & has plenty of expressions.'

I can't pinpoint the moment that Xi Xi fell for Si Chen . But I am certain by eps 12 , she already has. The fact that she felt so hurt about Si Chen not telling her about Alex's offer for her to head Enjoy ( of course he didn't want her to give up her dream of opening her own store). Actually the lines over whether they are a real / fake couple are blurring. If she just merely treats this like a business deal, she won't feel hurt about SC not telling her about Alex's offer. After all this arrangement is temporary. It is not so much that she wanted to manage Enjoy, but more because she wanted Si Chen to keep her in the loop. So subconsciously she already thinks herself like his actual spouse isn't it? :thinking:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

I don't know when XX started developing for SC but I'm guessing she started seeing a different side of him when he helped her mother? Or is it when he covered for her at the party with the bag incident? I think it's these little things that SC does for her that make her fall for him. 

@Tofu gosh, that video you shared of them... they're so believable as a couple that I can't imagine them not being one in RL! They paired these two so well and they're so natural together. :wow:

Why do they only give us 4 eps a week? I wish they'd do a dump so we can just binge watch! 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Oh noooo, due to lack of self discipline I binged everything available & deeply regret it as the 2nd leads guy & girl are annoying me as heck, and the ending of eps 14 made me dislike the 2nd ML even more. For him to go after a married woman ....hmmmm....and that 2nd FL too. Like get a life. 

Anyway I laughed hard at the scene where tshe brought him his meals and they were "romantically" force feeding each other in front of his staff!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh noooo, due to lack of self discipline I binged everything available & deeply regret it as the 2nd leads guy & girl are annoying me as heck, and the ending of eps 14 made me dislike the 2nd ML even more. For him to go after a married woman ....hmmmm....and that 2nd FL too. Like get a life. 

Anyway I laughed hard at the scene where they she brought him his meals and they were "romantically" force feeding each other in front of his staff!

That's why I am hoping for an episode dump so we can binge watch the rest of them! 

And yes, the scene where they feed each other in front of his staff was so funny and also uncomfortable. They weren't even slicing the pieces into bite-sizes and were literally just shoving the food in each others' mouth. I still cringe thinking of them eating the shrimp with head, tail and shell still on. :laugh:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Mouse said:

I don't know when XX started developing for SC but I'm guessing she started seeing a different side of him when he helped her mother? Or is it when he covered for her at the party with the bag incident? I think it's these little things that SC does for her that make her fall for him. 

i m thinking the same too. it prob starts bit by bit. 

I rewatch ep 1 to 5. it was actually very obvious ep 1 she perked his interest already. whenever she left with huff and say like i hope not to see u again, he also have a smile on his face that says heay i really like teasing her and riling her up. like what he says in later episode she is like a treasure box with surprise for him all the time. n when yin father asked why bother a wedding,he was considerate enough to say she is a gal getting married, she should have a wedding. That is a not a sign of man who could care less about her.

First sign of her feeling differently prob is when he kneeled down and buckle her shoes for her. i guess it is a surprise a guy so full of himself will bend over his back to help her and when he says it is important my mrs yin likes her wedding, she was kinda of surprised. like u all say it is bit by bit she got to know him and saw the cutish, childish , gentle and protective side of a man who is otherwise seems very selfish, scheming and obnoxious.

• Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SnT is there a way to request for eps dump. Actually I am okay with not too many at once. But 4 a week is also bit slow.

actually i dont know also hahaha....drama like this is best for 3 weeks. first 8 ep then 2 plus 2 in first week. then 6 per week and finish in 3rd week. this is kinda too long. i cant wait for friday. finding other things to watch. haizzzzz sigh....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1