Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系 [2021]

Mouse

OMG these two are seriously sweet.!!!!! i just declared myself totally rotten tooth after watching ep 19-20. So glad there is still sat episodes. i really dont know if anything else beat this cp this 2021. the thing is they are so natural about it. like they are not even acting with their body language. this is natural sugar not artificial sweetener that have me squealing in every episodes.

SC SC oh SC...he really steal the show...he is so comedic in all his arrogant ways. 

Edited by SnT
  • Clapping Hands 4

Clingy Si Chen...for someone who's really had no regard for love or feelings at the start, I love see seeing him this  enamored with  XiXi . 

I was pleased that MIL was ultimately very supportive of them and saw the value in XiXi. At least no evil MIL trope here. 

These two really have chemistry, I would say even better than his pairing with the girl in The Imperial Coroner. I just love whenever they look into each other's eyes. And I think we have really been spoilt with all the skinship here. 

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Clingy Si Chen...for someone who's really had no regard for love or feelings at the start. I love see seeing him this  enamored with  XiXi . 

I was pleased that MIL was ultimately very supportive of them and saw the value in XiXi. At least no evil MIL trope here. 

These two really have chemistry, I would say even better than his pairing with the girl in The Imperial Coroner. I just love whenever they look into each other's eyes. And I think we have really been spoilt with all the skinship here. 

Its like they're in their own little world...Just look at their eyesssss:shocked: do we have fanclub name for them????!!!!! and the ending for ep 20!! hands down..the way SC screaming XX's name...seems like he's losing her:heart:

19 hours ago, SnT said:

OMG these two are seriously sweet.!!!!! i just declared myself totally rotten tooth after watching ep 19-20. So glad there is still sat episodes. i really dont know if anything else beat this cp this 2021. the thing is they are so natural about it. like they are not even acting with their body language. this is natural sugar not artificial sweetener that have me squealing in every episodes.

SC SC oh SC...he really steal the show...he is so comedic in all his arrogant ways. 

love the statement that u have made..i think the best cp for this year!!:heart:

• Heart Eyes 3
13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So they really left us hanging till next week? I am still waiting for my site to update...
But guess what I am doing ...ahahaahah yes checking for spoilers. LOL

yesss..they left us hanging..the last 2eps will be on next week:shocked2:

love them so mature on handling the problems...so funny after "separated" for 3months. SC and XX get cought up by grandmom and mother in law..:smug:hopefully we can get XX's pregnant scene...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

The episodes this weekend are full of sugar that I think I’m getting diabetes! :heart:

I’m so glad the MIL didn’t end up being a mean one but rather a lovely lady who is so supportive and accepting of Xi Xi. I had a feeling she would be nice just because Si Chen’s dad and grandmother have both been nice. I thought it was adorable when the ladies went for a shopping spree and Si Chen had to follow them and carry their bags for them. I also loved seeing SC’s mom brag about XX and was even trying to get XX to launch her brand in the international market. 

and the scene where XX comes home after her 3-month schooling and they’re kissing, only to be surprised by everyone! :lmao2:

I also appreciate the fact that despite Xi Wei’s tactics, SC’s mom never got swayed and in fact only sees her as a sister to Si Chen. 

Xi Wei… ugh… honestly she just needs to get slapped. HARD! I wish SC would stop giving her chances and just punish her already! The scene he confronts her about XX’s diary and she starts to grab his arm and he literally flings her off him was so satisfying.

Mo Xin also just needs to leave XX alone. Even though he wants to help XX, he’s crossing the boundaries and I feel like it’s very disrespectful to SC as her husband.

I can’t believe they left us hanging and we have to wait a whole week for the last 2 episodes!

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

3 hours ago, Mouse said:

The episodes this weekend are full of sugar that I think I’m getting diabetes! :heart:

I’m so glad the MIL didn’t end up being a mean one but rather a lovely lady who is so supportive and accepting of Xi Xi. I had a feeling she would be nice just because Si Chen’s dad and grandmother have both been nice. I thought it was adorable when the ladies went for a shopping spree and Si Chen had to follow them and carry their bags for them. I also loved seeing SC’s mom brag about XX and was even trying to get XX to launch her brand in the international market. 

and the scene where XX comes home after her 3-month schooling and they’re kissing, only to be surprised by everyone! :lmao2:

I also appreciate the fact that despite Xi Wei’s tactics, SC’s mom never got swayed and in fact only sees her as a sister to Si Chen. 

Xi Wei… ugh… honestly she just needs to get slapped. HARD! I wish SC would stop giving her chances and just punish her already! The scene he confronts her about XX’s diary and she starts to grab his arm and he literally flings her off him was so satisfying.

Mo Xin also just needs to leave XX alone. Even though he wants to help XX, he’s crossing the boundaries and I feel like it’s very disrespectful to SC as her husband.

I can’t believe they left us hanging and we have to wait a whole week for the last 2 episodes!

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

love love it that they are weathering the storm together. and glad they have good friends in shang ke and nana and XX bestie. The MIL is such a smart open minded lady. i was kinda hoping for that because the whole family including grandma, dad and SC are nice folks. they are kind and sweet even though they all look pretty intimidating to start of with. it makes sense as birds of the same feathers are in one family. hahahaha....To me, SC mother is a very intelligent person and business woman...she already sense what is RXW all about. and the conversation she had RXW is basically a very cultured, intelligent and kind way of telling her to forget it. If you ever need anything, let ME help you. you are just like my DAUGHTHER. and in a ruder way is please don look for XC anymore and he is happily married and i already have a daughter in law that i am happy with. Slap slap,,whammy!!!!

I think she is a big picture kinda lady. 1. her son is already married like it or not. 2. he definitely look so happy. 3. even though XX is not from the upper class, she can tell XX is a hardworking and kind gal who loves her son. 4. breaking them up is not going to do any good. Besides making herself unpopular and her son unhappy, it will affect the business, share price of both yin and whymall. just the contract marriage already created a shrinking in a 1.2 billion worth of whymall. so their CEO divorcing in less than a year will definitely hit the business and corporate image. 

mostly i really love this relationship btw them. first both leads are written as pretty smart individuals. And SC is the type that he is careful when it comes to relationship with other females even before and after he is married. i know ppl like that in real life. they dont give themselves and their spouses opportunity to worry about someone butting in. They normally don have meals or hang around with single opposite sex colleagues alone and they will always inform and be truthful if they have to be in the working relationship with those ppl. they make a effort to bring their spouses into any social engagements. it makes their spouses trust them and be very secure. much like the Forever and ever drama btw the two leads. They just dont put themselves in compromised situations. SC is like that here. love this type of ml in dramas. u dont know how many times i want to wack some MLs in other dramas like the recent cute programmers and early this yr hello mr gu. These mls think too highly of themselves thinking they have no feelings for the other person and everything is fine and they are in total control.

Besides SC and XX dont listen to others unless the words comes from one another. like how xx misunderstood SC during the masquerade because it was from his own mouth. other times, they just trust each other and even though they havent realise their feelings for each other.Due to respect for one another and the contract, they tried to protect and be responsible for their own actions. And SC trust XX too. Even MZX is really annoying him, he knows unless it is from XX own mouth that she is not loving him anymore, there is nothing anyone can do to make him think otherwise. That is the core. and that is why he never get angry on XX or say stupid things to XX when XX hangs around MZX. 

BTW i Love the assistant too...he really has the most funny lines in the show. if you two dont stop your show of love, i am gonna claim work eyes injury insurance. hahahaha....basically no eyes to see you two hahaha....and he actually put up and go along with many of SC antics like buying the air tickets at exactly 9 hours hahahaha.....and when SC asked him to deal with purchasing the airlines that XX goes on...he actually pretending to ask if the company sell UFOs too hahahaha...he is so hilarous. quiet humour. 

I think i have not laugh so much and slap my cushions in glee so much while a romcom before. it is truly a good piece of logical story telling, solid acting and nice pleasant directing. 

Edited by SnT
  • Clapping Hands 4

I rarely watch dramas where the leads kiss as much as this. The PDA here is no joke and it is so natural that I think I would love to see them work together again. Yes, in spite of their crisis, I loved that they have decided to weather this together. Sometimes dramas introduce those angsty breakups or noble idiocy stuff to make the story more exciting. I hate that. 

@SnT agree I also love MLs like Si Chen who are not wishy washy. And I definitely pity Fei Ang and also XX's bestie who has to tolerate their non-stop PDAs! 

This scene was so funny....when they got interrupted by the family just as things were getting heated. LOL
FDChW8VUYAQzHRO?format=jpg&name=large 

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I rarely watch dramas where the leads kiss as much as this. The PDA here is no joke and it is so natural that I think I would love to see them work together again

Yes! It’s so rare to see this much kissing and PDA especially in a C drama. Not only that, but they look so natural together that I can no longer distinguish the line between acting and realism. Lol 

@abs-oluteM doesn’t it remind you of the chemistry between Johnny and Dilreba in Love Designer? They were also so believable in that one. 

I am so glad that both leads are choosing to stay together despite everything. No noble idiocy and no chances for the second leads to even get close.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! That's how I feel about C-Dramaland right now in general. Are you guys finding anything worth watching because I'm not?

Yeah there's really nothing exciting in C Drama land right now which is why I'm watching 2 dramas from the "Other Dramas" category and potentially starting another one there that Silvermoon recommended.  

• Haha 3

c dramaland been pretty dull in october. few melodrama and suspense. i m very bored too. is it because of the cleaning up in china over their entertainment industry?

I find rebirth a little dull. i really feel JJY is a little empty for some reason. maybe i watched her too many times with zzh. now with another male lead just doesnt feel the kick

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

@SnT @Yana @Mouse For some reason, Q4 has just been pretty lackluster. Did they run out of dramas to air? :laugh:

Agreed with both of you on Rebirth For You. I haven't made much progress because I'm just not that committed. If both of you have time, watch Rainless Love in a Godless Land with us! It's a Taiwanese drama and is really good, but warning, it's only one episode a week. :cry:

• Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 11/2/2021 at 4:34 PM, Tofu said:

If both of you have time, watch Rainless Love in a Godless Land with us! It's a Taiwanese drama and is really good

yes! Do watch it with us because it’s super good! I just wish they’d air more than 1 episode per week bec it’s so hard waiting for each episode!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So will we get the last 2 episodes tonight?

Yes! I just finished watching the last 2 episodes. :wow:

I love that in the end, it was Xi Xi who eventually was of help to Sichen. Xi Wei had told him that in his time of need, Xi Xi would not be of use other than perhaps cooking for him or comforting him. But as it turned out, it was Xi Xi who was able to create opportunities for Si Chen to be able to speak with the people he needed to and it was also Xi Xi who convinced Alex. 

I also appreciated Sichen's response to Xi Wei saying that even if Xi Xi couldn't cook or do anything for him, he would do it for her and be happy to do it because that is what loving someone means. To Xi Wei, it was about gains and losses and who was worthy of whom but for Si Chen, it wasn't about that. It was about doing what you can for the person you love without expecting anything in return.

It was really sweet how both Sichen and Xi Xi were planning their own secret proposal for each other. :love:

The only 2 things that could've made the ending better - I had hoped for a harsher ending for Xi Wei just because of how vile she has been through the entire thing. And I would have also loved to see Sichen and Xi Xi have a baby or see their family life after marriage. 

PS. Mo Xin was annoyingly present through the entire thing and am honestly surprised he didn't make an appearance in the last 2 episodes. Not that I mind..just an observation.

• Clapping Hands 2