Once We Get Married 只是结婚的关系 [2021]

Mouse

Thanks so much @Mouse for opening this thread. For a drama that wasn't even on my radar, I ended up loving this show so much. This pair had such overflowing & natural chemistry that I didn't even cringe at all their PDA. Sometimes too much of it can put me off but here they really look in love.

The story started off with some tropes and had plenty too along the way but they also did a number of role & trope reversals. One I particularly love was that they teased a possible evil MIL arc but ended up twisting it around. I also was so happy that they never separated since they signed their contract marriage. They fell in love in the process and stuck together through the hard times.

I would love to see them work together again.

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Thanks for being a part of this journey! Sad that this lovely drama is over but it was a fun ride while it lasted. This is the first time I’ve seen both leads and am glad this is the drama that introduced me to them. Their chemistry is out of this world and I really hope to see them work again together in the future. :heart:

@Hyacinth0910 @abs-oluteM @Tofu @SnT @Yana

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

11 hours ago, Mouse said:

The only 2 things that could've made the ending better - I had hoped for a harsher ending for Xi Wei just because of how vile she has been through the entire thing. And I would have also loved to see Sichen and Xi Xi have a baby or see their family life after marriage. 

PS. Mo Xin was annoyingly present through the entire thing and am honestly surprised he didn't make an appearance in the last 2 episodes. Not that I mind..just an observation.

I agreed with you...seems like she get away from what she have done to XX...and the having baby..yesss i manifesting that scene to be happend, well its okay. Mo xin like totally dissapier from SC and XX's life😝😝

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

Thanks for being a part of this journey! Sad that this lovely drama is over but it was a fun ride while it lasted. This is the first time I’ve seen both leads and am glad this is the drama that introduced me to them. Their chemistry is out of this world and I really hope to see them work again together in the future. :heart:

@Hyacinth0910 @abs-oluteM @Tofu @SnT @Yana

Thanks ladies....nver expected anything from this drama cause we have seen plenty of this type of drama before...glad i joined this..chemistry out this world...i enjoyed so much. I really hope they can act together again as ML and FL in future. 🙌🙏🏻💐

• Heart Eyes 3

Thanks ladies for finishing this together. i really really really enjoy this drama. this is the only one plus imperial coroner i finished as they released and both has the ML hahaha....most of the other dramas this year, i sometimes stop and go back to it after the ending is out for a few weeks cause i lose the steam or interest. Unforgettable love was good up to ep 19 then the horrible breakup and i stopped and go back only after months. Wish they make dramas like this. why need noble idiocracy and self sacrifices, stupid misunderstandings and why cant ppl talk it out. this type of drama is very positive and soothing for the eyes and hearts hahahaha....

yes i agree about the baby..i was hoping to see some YSC antics when she is pregnant or have a child...can imagine how he will be so arrogantly acting like he has total control but end up being totally putty and totally losing it with a child or baby with XX hahaaaha...These two i agree 100%... i just giggled and feel myself blushing with the PDA but they are so natural like they are so totally in love and cant stop kissing and hugging each other. love how she coo and pamper and spoilt him hahaha..and how she know he is just a childish guy but love him the entire package.....I just feel their on screen characters are written like make in heaven. it is logical for these two to fell in love..unlike some dramas, at the end you dont even know why the characters are together and can be together for a long run. he is bossy, ruthless and impatient but smart. she is smart and gentle and patient. like two puzzles that fit. And of course they slender and tall built makes them such good looking couple. the kinda couple that u see and you sigh and say hmmmm wonderful..u two just look so good together. hahaaha...

As for XW i guess with SC and XX characters it is a logical ending. much SC is ruthless he is not cruel. he is good and loyal to friends and i cant think of him taking actions against XW his childhood friend. even though she almost end his career and marriage. i don think XX would want a guy like that. i AM also very surprised MZX disappear. i would imagine seeing him at the final fashion show. guess he took a graceful exit but that bit is still not logical for the audience. he is a friend and a good friend to XX. no sense he just too an exit. so i think the script just ended him too abruptly.

But anyway, this will be my favourite drama and leads of 2021. 

Edited by SnT
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
2 hours ago, SnT said:

most of the other dramas this year, i sometimes stop and go back to it after the ending is out for a few weeks cause i lose the steam or interest.

Same! I almost did it with this drama because I was a little annoyed they waited a week to give us the last two episodes. Haha! 

Thanks for all the chats, everyone!! I had fun watching this and it wasn't even on my radar until @Mouse mentioned it. Definitely enjoyed the chemistry and that both leads did not let the second leads affect their relationship!

@SnT That late in the game separation in UL will forever haunt us. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

anyone going to follow Love at Night? 

Lead by Liu Xue yi the handsome second ml in love and redemption and ancient love poetry. he is really handsome in modern suits hahaha....FL is zhang yuxi, who has recently partnered with chengyi in a costume drama and prev she is the fl for intense love with ryan ding. 

i watched a first 6....looks pretty hot. hahaha...a little like forbidden love cause she is a engaged woman but fiance cheated on her. 

• Insightful 1
  • Party! 1