The Golden Hairpin 青簪行 [Pending]

Lynne

2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

douban and everything had deleted his profile from their site too....and even his weibo ac is kinda blank right now

Just as well. He doesn't deserve the adulation,  and it's ridiculous that some of his fans are blaming the girls. As if the results of investigations by the police were all farce, trumped up charges.

No consent means rape, below age of consent is also rape. Just how hard to understand something as clear as that for those rabid victim shamers.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Just as well. He doesn't deserve the adulation,  and it's ridiculous that some of his fans are blaming the girls. As if the results of investigations by the police were all farce, trumped up charges.

No consent means rape, below age of consent is also rape. Just how hard to understand something as clear as that for those rabid victim shamers.

i dont want to generalize however as a girls they should understand from a girl point of view.....i dunno whether are they too young or they are too in love with their idol to realize the mistakes the guy did?

if this is the case i think it times parents educate their child on all these and also probably now is the best times to actually limit their child access into internet too

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

i dont want to generalize however as a girls they should understand from a girl point of view.....i dunno whether are they too young or they are too in love with their idol to realize the mistakes the guy did?

if this is the case i think it times parents educate their child on all these and also probably now is the best times to actually limit their child access into internet too

It should already be a red flag to them that close to 30 girls came forward. That can't be a coincidence anymore, or some elaborate drama to pin down the guy.

And yeah, what were their parents/guardians doing that their wards think it's the girls' fault? So, it's fine if this famous guy does it multiple times, but not if it's a normal citizen? They can't have double standards as the law is meant to be equal.

I've read in soc med some of the comments fat (she isn't) and slut shaming the whistle blower, which is really sickening because the girl is still a teenager however sophisticated she is, and second, those who made the comments are mostly women way older than the victim. It's baffling that they prefer not to believe the hard evidences obtained by authorities, and are blind to the number of the victims.

• Like 3

spacer.png

ML had a similar rumor few years ago (2016 I think), there were 3 ladies (a host, a scriptwriter and Vogue's Editor in Chief) defended and showed support for him. Two of them went as far by saying those girls should be happy/grateful/honored because he slept with them. Those are matured ladies, mind you. IF even them can said something like that, much more the young girls.

I am glad the 3 ladies' Weibo are now suspended. The host issued a groveling apology in her Weibo side account (video) and also the scriptwriter (a statement).

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 3

Drama is banned from showing. Pitying all others who worked and invested for the production. Were there no other choices for ML when they casted him...?

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/08/02/c-drama-adaptation-of-the-golden-hairpin-costing-over-45-million-usd-in-production-costs-currently-banned-from-airing-after-male-lead-wu-yi-fan-is-detained-on-suspicion-of-rape-and-drug-distribution/

And still more legal woes, this time over drugs.

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/08/01/severity-of-criminal-investigation-escalates-in-wu-yi-fan-detention-as-chinese-police-reveals-hes-also-suspected-of-drug-distribution/

If one of the comments posted in the page is true, it's surreal that the person who called the police to initailly investigate is his own mother.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...