Yan Wen Xuan as Qiu Liqin
Hao Ping as Li Ping
Wang Jia Yu as Jiang Ni
Li Bo Wen as Lv Chaoqun
Li De Long as He Shun
Cao Jie as Yang Bo
Nagima as Ji Qingqing

Synopsis:

Li Yun Lin and Yi Meng Yao, prosecutors from the Criminal Procuratorate of the Jianghai City People, were appointed to form a team. 

Additional Links:

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Party! 1

Finally , something Crime drama. One complaint c the subs are so fast. Lol

I am loving the way they are investigating the crime scene and  questioning the suspect. The acting is also good. I hope no romance in this drama and only solving all kinds of cases. 

Lin Yuan Hao was a prosecutor who fought with defendant who won their case. This defendant was selling Hope “ supposedly” but all the people he scammed were compensated but still felt aggrieved. In my opinion does that really matter since you were compensated for the scam. 
 First episode  Dismemberment body Case

Spoiler

a married man is a suspect in the death of his wife. He admitted chopping her up but not killing her. He dismembered her and dropped her body near a Sewell which lead one of the bag that held some of her body parts down a river bank??  
We find out hubby was abusive and a drug addict. As they investigate the victim may have been pregnant. 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

OST  Truth

EPisdoe 2 The Crimes Scene Investigators work with the police very differently from American Television. They discovered that Victim actully committed suicide to try to frame hubby. Vicitm also met her husband's ex wife and they bonded.  It seems first wife may not even be over hubby who abused her too “supposedly".  It was hinted that she may still have been seeing him because she can’t live without him.  

Are you guys watching this . Join me 

@Lynne I am watching this instead. So hooked now  

@NiteWalker  HI 

@Tofu @Mouse 

• Like 3
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 3  The Dismemberment case 

The real villain in this case , was she really a villain or a victim. Through this case they found a antique that was stolen 14 years ago from a musuem and a cop was murdered. Wife and ex wife worked together but second wife didn't know she was being manipulated even though she was scared of her husband and wanted her freedom. 
I do hate when rumors get started and mislead the cop with the wrong info. It seems that ex wife is another victim. Hubby abused her until she miscarried and could never have children on her own. She was still being held hostage by exxhusband. She would spy on second wife to her ex , so that she would get some breathing space. HUbby was truly a terrifying man who couldn't let the woman in his life leave and he had another woman on the side. 

The missing Antique was connected to one of the Crime scene Investigators (Lin Lan). her father's murder who was a cop

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i havent started yet lols....its must be good for you to pick it up?

It piqued my interest and I haven’t lost interest yet. It doesn’t have a lot of episodes which made me kinda happy. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

It piqued my interest and I haven’t lost interest yet. It doesn’t have a lot of episodes which made me kinda happy. 

It has 32 episodes! That's not a lot? LOL!! I've been watching a lot of 24 episodes Chinese dramas so my tolerance for long series have declined. I guess I need to start watching more again. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

It has 32 episodes! That's not a lot? LOL!! I've been watching a lot of 24 episodes Chinese dramas so my tolerance for long series have declined. I guess I need to start watching more again. :laugh:

I I have noticed for some drama. Once it reaches the 33 rd episode, it starts to drag.  Since this is a crime drama, as long as this story covers crimes that needs to be investigated, the drama can be good. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...