Little Women 작은 아씨들 [2022]

ktcjdrama

Little Women poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will In Hye betray her sister In Joo?

2. 2. Will In Joo find the Orchid Killer?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/12/2022 at 01:59 PM

Osen Reporter Park Pan Seok.

Fauq-P0-HVUAEw-Vk-G.jpg

Provided by tvN.

'Little Women' Nam Ji Hyeon and Kang Hoon foretell extraordinary synergy. On the 22nd, Oh In Kyung (Nam Ji Hyun) and Ha Jong Ho (Kang Hoon) came together to track down a mysterious case.

tvN's new Saturday drama 'Little Women' (director Kim Hee Won, sript written by Jeong Seo Kyung, production Studio Dragon) will be broadcast for the first time on September, 3) still cuts were released. 

'tap'

source:

Spoiler

202208221006779999-6302d827adb7b-300x.jp

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111924698#_ace

• Like 6

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Reporter Park So Young.

[OSEN=Busan, Reporter Junhyung Park] On the afternoon of the 7th, an open talk was held for the film 'Victory' at the Busan Cinema Center outdoor theater. After the event, actor Song Joong-ki is greeting fans.  .  2021.10.07 / soul1014@osen.co.kr

On August 24th the media outlet Osen reported that Song Joong Ki will be making a special appearance in the upcoming tvN drama directed by "Vincenzo" director,  Kim Hee Won.

According to the report, Song Joong Ki will participate in the drama to show his loyalty to the "Vincenzo" director.

There are no official details yet on what episode will Song Joong Ki appear in.

0004685127_002_20220824191703671.jpeg?type=w430

Photo=Osen DB Vicenzo.

'click on the link'

source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111926680#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

(C) Yonhap News Agency Reporter Kim Boram.

Seoul, August 29 (Yonhap)  The director of the upcoming TV series "Little Women" said Monday the Korean adaptation of the namesake English novel is a modern retelling of the famous classical story, reflecting desire for money.

yna1065624913795347-118.jpg

This photo provided by tvN shows Director Kim Hee Won of "Little Women" attending a press conference streamed online on August 29, 2022.

Starring Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun and Park Ji Hu, tvN's prime-time weekend drama "Little Women" is about three sisters who struggle to survive living in poverty but get embroiled in a great fight against the richest family in Korea.

yna1065624913795347-806.jpg

"It is Writer Jeong Seo Kyung's reinterpretation of the classic 'Little Women.' What if the sisters live in modern-day Korea?" Director Kim Hee Won said in an online press conference in Seoul. "It starts with a lifelike story based on our reality but finishes with a tale beyond all imagination." This 12 episodes series is one of the most-anticipated TV shows in the latter half of 2022 for its all-star crew, including Director Kim of the dark comedy "Vincenzo" (2021) and the historical drama "The Crowned Clown" (2019) and Screenwriter Jeong, known as the co-writer of renowned Filmmaker Park Chan Wook's award-winning films, including "Decision to Leave" (2022), "The Handmaiden" (2016) and "Thirst" (2009).

Production Designer Ryu Seong Hee was behind "Oldboy" (2003), "The Handmaiden" and "Decision to Leave" also joined the project. "Jeong's script has some creative concepts that Korean TV series have hardly dealt with so far." Kim said. "I dared to visualize her creativity in Little Women."

Leading actress Kim Go Eun plays the eldest sister Oh In Joo, said it took some time for her to approach the character, she loves her sisters and thinks money is all she needs to survive.

Fb-Um-N8-Vac-AEBIxz.jpg

"The script leaves a broad blank space for Oh In Joo, so I had to create the character on my own terms," she said, her choice in the beginning could make a big difference in the end.

The actress rose to international fame for her outstanding performance in the fantasy romance "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God" (2016), praised the unpredictable twists and turns in "Little Women."

"When I first read the script, all my predictions were wrong. The plot went the other way," she said. "It must be interesting if you check out the story on TV."

Drama Little Women will premiere on tvN this Saturday. It will be also available on Netflix simultaneously.

Spoiler

Fb-Umu5ra-QAEk-JH9.jpg

Fb-Um-Xk-Wa-QAAN8-A7.jpg

Fb-Umf-M1a-MAIh-Xcj.jpg

Spoiler

Fb-Umnz0a-UAU58-SL.jpg

Photo=Courtesy of tvN.

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=179567112308092

Spoiler

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/08/tvns-little-women-struggle-with-money-and-truth/

tvN’s Little Women struggle with money and truth

by tccolb

After focusing mostly on our sister trio, we finally get a look at our supporting cast in the latest promos for tvN’s Little Women.

The mystery drama stars Kim Go-eun (Yumi’s Cells 2), Nam Ji-hyun (The Witch’s Diner), and Park Ji-hoo (All of Us Are Dead) as sisters Oh In-joo, Oh In-kyung, and Oh In-hye respectively. Although their family love is strong, their experiences with poverty have impacted their relationship with money and the sisters are faced with a difficult choice when they suddenly find themselves at odds with a powerful family.

This family in question has Eom Ji-won (Birthcare Center) as art gallery director Won Sang-ah, the daughter of a general, while Eom Ki-joon (Penthouse 3) plays her politician husband, Park Jae-sang. The two have a daughter named Park Hyo-rin – played by Jeon Chae-eun (If You Wish Upon Me) – who will become the link to our story’s three sisters.

Also in supporting roles, Wie Ha-joon (Bad and Crazy) plays consultant Choi Do-il, who ends up working together with oldest sister In-joo. Second sister In-kyung, on the other hand, has childhood friend Kang Hoon (The Red Sleeve Cuff) close by her side.

The newest teaser begins with the eldest sister In-joo meeting with Do-il and Oh Jung-se (Uncle), who explain that they’re looking for 70 billion won as well as the slush fund ledger. A shocked In-joo asks, “How can you not know that 70 billion has gone missing?” Middle sister In-kyung wisely points out, “If that’s true, it’s not the money that’s the problem. People are capable of lying, but money doesn’t lie.” In-kyung then marches into Politician Park’s press conference, where she reveals evidence that she found to the crowds.

In the intermittent text screens, we read: “A missing 70 billion. The game changes the moment the money is found.” As the sequence continues, we see Park walking out past his daughter, while art gallery director Won rages inside. In voiceover, Won muses, “How far can a person climb up from the very bottom?” We then come to a close on In-joo finding the missing bag of money and the text screens leave us with the drama’s tagline: “The Little Women who wanted to live like everybody else.”

Directed by PD Kim Hee-won (Vincenzo) with scripts penned by Jung Seo-kyung (Mother), tvN’s Little Women premieres next week on September 3 in the weekend slot.

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

behind the scenes photos of 'Little Women' cast on set | tvN.

Fbd-IFgy-Uc-AE6bcg.jpg

Fbd-IFgx-VEAIepq-Z.jpg

Fbd-IFg6-Uc-AAy-LBf.jpg

Spoiler

Fbd-IRa-GUIAAFt-e.jpg

Fbd-IRae-UYAA68m5.jpg

Fbd-IRa7-UUAEGTJy.jpg

source:

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1564802657134342144

https://twitter.com/CJnDrama/status/1564802654882201600

• Like 4
  • Party! 2

mb_1662086078901120.jpg

Export News, Reporter Choi Hee Jae.

The actors of the drama 'Little Women' delivered a message. Kim Go Eun, Nam Ji Hyun, Park Ji Hoo, Wi Ha Jun, Uhm Ji Won, Um Ki Jon, Kim Mi Sook, Kang Hoon etc. The first broadcast is pointed out the observation points that should not be missed.

mb_1662086109008203.jpg
Photo = tvN.

'tap'

'source'

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1625284#_enliple

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

@abs-oluteM Have you watched the fist episode yet?? It's a long episode. I only watched half of it. I wanted to make GIF so restatrting it right now

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

6 hours ago, UnniSara said:

@abs-oluteM Have you watched the fist episode yet?? It's a long episode. I only watched half of it. I wanted to make GIF so restatrting it right now

I wanted too but was so tired that I knocked out. I’ll check out today . 
Drama is doing well 

• Thanks 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring