Ghost Doctor 고스트 닥터 [2022]

Tofu

@Tofu I actually enjoyed episode 4 a lot! Since Seung Tak can see Cha Young Min, then rather than possessing his body I hope Young Min will mentor Seung Tak. Seung Tak definitely has the knowledge and intelligence, he just needs to get over the fear. I appreciated that he wants to save the patients. He's still have so much more to learn. Having the heart to save people don't mean they can all the time. Doctors aren't Saint so there's limit to what they can do too, and I think Seung Tak needs to understand this and potentially why Cha Young Min has become cold towards the patients who he cannot save and focused on those he still can. It's not wrong to worry about his reputation/career because (1) he needs to earn a living and (2) without his doctor license, then he can't save anyone.

Love that Seung Tak plays a prank on Cha Young Min. :lmao2:

• Party! 1

Episode 5 was fun watching ST and CY bicker. They are such kids, hahaha! I don't think much happened in terms of plot development. It was more focused on both of them acknowledging the other person's existence. Tomorrow's episode will show more because they agreed to work together to try to save the patients.  

I'm a little worried because in the preview, it shows a boundary appeared right outside of the operating room. CY will not be able to go in to help ST. I wish both of them are able to learn from each other during this time. 

Also, the motorcyclist appeared! I hope he is saved so he can disclose to CY who is behind his accident. 

• Like 1

Ahhh now it makes sense why Seung Tak behaves the way he does! He wants to save lives but can't because he could see the ghosts and it'd be hard for him to "operate/save/cut" them with them potentially standing next to him bothering him.

Isn't that motorcyclist the same ghost in black aura following Cha Young Min?

Young Min and Seung Tak are such big kids. It's hilarious! But really though, shouldn't Young Min tell Seung Tak he can't keep going into his body because it deteriorates his health? The bickering was fun but also nerve-wrecking watching them fight about "seniority" when they should be communicating about the more important things. Ah well, I'm sure this serious talk will come soon.

Mystery solved on Mandu. Seung Tak has a golden heart~♥

It tickles me when Young Min keeps calling Mandu as his "sae-gi" xD

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Isn't that motorcyclist the same ghost in black aura following Cha Young Min?

He is, but the aura disappeared and the drama didn't explain why. 

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

But really though, shouldn't Young Min tell Seung Tak he can't keep going into his body because it deteriorates his health?

He should, because at the end of episode 6, we find out how much longer he has left to live. 

Episode 6 was fun in that only CY and ST can go from getting on each other's nerves to laughing like crazy at the end of the episode. Haha! 

With these two episodes, I think the drama is finally picking up the pace. They were both enjoyable episodes to me. 

This had me laughing so much! :lol:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

He is, but the aura disappeared and the drama didn't explain why. 

Yeah I notice that too! That's why I had to confirm if they are the same person.

You know what? I wonder when Young Min and the CEO return to their bodies, will they have the memories of their out of body experiences? Don't they usually portrayed it they won't?

• Like 1

@mademoiselle At first I thought it might be because he's close to death, but Young Min was too and he didn't have that aura.

I can understand if they make Young Min and the Chairman lose the memories during their out-of-body experience, but I'm hoping they don't. I would love to see Young Min and Seung Tak keep their bond. 

By the way, I realized I abbreviated Go Seung Tak as ST but for some reason, I would abbreviate Cha Young Min as CY. :lmao2:

• Haha 1

@Tofu Nah, the black aura means the ghost harbour some hatred/hard feelings towards someone... usually portrayed to be evil but all of a sudden this ghost lost its dark aura... which is weird.

Yeah same I want Cha Young Min to remember how much Seung Tak helps him.

Ahaha, I didn't even noticed you wrote CY and the brain automatically thinks it's Young Min!

• Like 1

I thought the drama was going to end in a cliffhanger whereby Young Min can't enter the op room. I swear how can management (except his cousin) let Seung Tak operates. Wouldn't they think he's "unstable" - when he's good he's really good but when he's bad he's really bad.

Maybe it's still early in the drama but I really hope we're heading towards Young Min mentoring Seung Tak on the side rather than possessing him all the time. However, operating is all about experience and practice, I don't think even geniuses can excel in it in less than a month since this is a skill that isn't about the mind but about the body and coordination of muscles.

• Like 1

This is my fave drama out of all those airing now.

I love the dynamics between the main leads. Great chemistry.

I wonder who the ghost doctor that went inside Rain's body when he was intern still. Could it be Kim Bum's father?

If there's something lacking/missing, it is Apink's NaEun's character. For now, she seems very irrelevant and we can do away with her scenes. lacks chemistry with Kim Bum as well. But I hope it changes.

Ghost Doctor, fighting!

• Party! 1

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

On 1/19/2022 at 7:50 AM, -StrongTower- said:

I wonder who the ghost doctor that went inside Rain's body when he was intern still. Could it be Kim Bum's father?

I don't know but is this a foreshadow that Young Min and Seung Tak will forget their memories? If Young Min was possessed by a ghost before and that's how he gained his skills, he doesn't remember it. 

@mademoiselle Same, I hope Seung Tak overcome his fear and learn something from this experience. I thought that by now he would have muscle memory of the operations Young Min did for him, but it seems like he doesn't. 

How is that Kim Bum never age?! 

• Like 1

@mademoiselle I know! He was equally as cute at the wedding. I only looked at his photos from the wedding (besides the couple's). I read the names of those who attended but I don't remember anyone but Kim Bum. Hahaha! 

I was hoping that Seung Tak could at least hold the suction tool correctly even if he can't do all the other things. :idk:

• Haha 1

@Tofu Rain is not bad here actually. I thought the part he screamed like a girl was hilarious (when his patient/superstar called his name and he answered) :lmao2: I'm glad Seung Tak found out his life is in danger via Spirit Sung Dong Il. Do you think Sung Dong Il was the one who possessed Cha Young Min when he was an intern? Now I'm dying to know what happened during that time and how did Cha Young Min got so good...?

• Haha 1