Show Window: Queen's House / 쇼윈도:여왕의 집 [ 2021-2022]

UnniSara

I just rewatched episode 3 & 4 and I am still at lost for words. I will now try to write about my own thought. Mi-Ra and lover have finally been caught and I must say Mi- Ra is a VIXEN in my eyes. She acts like she is alawys in distress. Her passionate love with lover is very Hot!!, he can't kwwp his hands off her. I really hate her lover (  Shin Myeong-Seob) and so glad not only his MIL can see through his greed but the chairman to the shoping mall in Shanghai. I am starting to think SJ's mom really believes her daughter shouldn't trust that man because he actually let himself fall in the trap what she set up. THe frst trap wasn't successful , but getting a place in the Shanghai mall got him the promotion as President of LaReine Group. 

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

https://www.soompi.com/article/1503323wpp/song-yoon-ah-is-ready-for-revenge-in-show-window-the-queens-house

Spoiler Source Soompi

Song Yoon Ah prepares to strike back in “Show Window: The Queen’s House”!

“Show Window: The Queen’s House” is a new drama about a woman who supports another woman’s affair—without knowing that the affair is with her own husband. Song Yoon Ah stars as Han Sun Joo, the queen of her picture-perfect family, while Lee Sung Jae plays Shin Myung Seob, her seemingly devoted husband. Jun So Min stars in the drama as Yoon Mi Ra, who befriends Han Sun Joo while secretly carrying on an affair with her husband behind her back.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Han Sun Joo witnessed Shin Myung Seob and Yoon Mi Ra sharing a kiss, shattering the steadfast trust she had once held in her husband and leading her to feel utterly betrayed by Yoon Mi Ra.

New stills capture the moments after Han Sun Joo discovers her husband’s affair. Despite what just happened, she remains true to her role as his wife and continues to assist him during the inaugural ceremony. Unaware of Han Sun Joo’s frosty gaze, Shin Myung Seob continues to flash a bright smile. With Han Sun Joo fully aware of her husband’s deception, it now remains to be seen how the events at the ceremony will unfold.

Lee-Sung-Jae-Song-Yoon-Ah.jpg

Song-Yoon-Ah-Lee-Sung-Jae.jpg

In other stills, Han Sun Joo begins to cook up a plan of attack. She holds chess pieces in her hand, rolling them back and forth in contemplation.

She also appears lost in thought as she stares at her pair of wedding shoes. Although she had once thought of marriage as the beginning of her happiness, it has now become the cause of her misery. The look on her face as she gazes at the shoes resembles one of regret and remorse, leading viewers to wonder how these emotions will fuel her next moves.

Song-Yoon-Ah-1.jpgSong-Yoon-Ah-2.jpg

The drama’s producers commented, “In episode 5, Han Sun Joo’s counterattack will begin in earnest. Song Yoon Ah expressed Han Sun Joo’s anger boiling to the surface in exquisite detail. Everyone on set couldn’t help but be immersed in the scene thanks to her amazing acting skills. Please look forward to her breathtaking performance as Han Sun Joo in episode 5.”

The next episode of “Show Window: The Queen’s House” airs on December 13 at 10:30 p.m. KST

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Episode 5 was awesome 

GIF

Great acting 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488609acd946309f2aae4f

Spoiler

Confronting ShinMyeong Seop

Song Yoon Ah And Jun So Min End Up At The Hospital In “Show Window: The Queen’s House

Channel A’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Show Window: The Queen’s House” unveiled new stills ahead of the next episode!

“Show Window: The Queen’s House” is a new drama about a woman who supports another woman’s affair- without knowing that the affair is with her own husband. Song Yoon Ah stars as Han Sun Joo, the queen of her picture-perfect family, while Lee Sung Jae plays Shin Myung Seob, her seemingly devoted husband. Jun So Min stars in the drama as Yoon Mi Ra, who befriends Han Sun Joo while secretly carrying on an affair with her husband behind her back.

Spoilers

The previous episode ended with Han Sun Joo and Yoon Mi Ra getting into a car accident. Yoon Mi Ra confessed that she was pregnant with Shin Myung Seob’s child, and Han Sun Joo got injured before she could respond to the devastating information. Viewers are increasingly curious about how this accident will affect the lives of these two women.

New stills capture Han Sun Joo and Yoon Mi Ra at the hospital. Shin Myung Seob comes racing to the hospital after hearing news of the incident. He goes to Han Sun Joo’s hospital room where he acts as her guardian. Perhaps it’s because she heard the heartbreaking news about another woman carrying his child. Despite the fact that he came running to her side, Han Hyo Joo glares at her husband with eyes full of resentment.

Source :  Soompi credit to L.Kim 

After watching episode 6 , I am left even more hooked.

Lee Sung Jae's acting is very good, he has me wondering what does this guy want beside La Reine Group. He has big ambitions and his ambitions are really high. He also seems to blame his wife for not letting him be a Man!!  Shin Myeong Seob really confided in his mistress and I believe the word he says. I think they are just excuses, escuses he tells himself to make him feel better. The fact is he wouldn't be where he is if he was smart enough and succeeded in everything he should do. Thanks to his wife he was able to get the promotions. 

Awesome epsiode 4 & 5

giphy.gif

After talking to Yoon Mi ra 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SJ talks to YM and tried to wake her up from her delusions but it didn't work at all

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Episode 7 

Wow, This drama is is being directed with from the present to Flash back to explain how they got to YOON MIRA murderered at Seo Joon’s home after she renewed her vows with her husband. 
SJ’s husband is a piece of work and is still cheating on his wife with the mistress who is playing house with her brother’s lover.  SMH seems to be making deals with the other husbands in his neighborhood and the drama hasn’t really  given us info why he made these moves. He seemed to be solidifying his allies to become the next chairman of La Reine group. I am still wondering who where his true feeling are at ?? I know his ambitions is to become Chairman

SJ really loved her husband. She was devastated to find out her husband cheated. Her world is torn apart.  Then the bastard chose to threaten her of what will happen to kids mental state.  His kids totally think their parents are HAPPY. SJ thought they were happy, she had no idea her husband wasn’t happy. If SJ only care to control Hubby, she wouldn’t have wanted a divorce.  A woman dating a married man and knowing the man is married is distasteful in my opinion. It is proof that the marriage is a lie. Sadly the wife is the one who is delusional while the husband is the one who has everything. Episode 8 proved how incompetent Shin Myeong Seop is in the business. Wife didn’t even know about this. She washed her hands of any responsibility for the company. 

WHAT A REVELATION IN Ep 8 

Spoiler

SJ’s father was still alive and SJ’s mom appears to devastated to hear he died 

I hope we find out if they were still married. 

wished this thread was more active too.  I never looked at Seon Joo helping her husband behind the scenes just so she can have a Perfect family.  Yes her past trauma has helped her with choices she has made to keep her family together.  In my eyes her life is far from perfect. Her mom can see that her SIL doesn’t love her daughter and can see that his goal was to be Chairman of La Rein group from the beginning.  Although hubby had some talent but he still couldn’t close deals without his wife help. I think back to the time he was trying to close deals , he seemed more like he was begging instead of negotiating. He didn’t seem like the person who is wise and confident in his ideas. He is weasel type of personality, always walking on eggshells and afraid of making mistakes because he was afraid of being fired. Since he became President, he became confident and even more greedy. He is always telling MR he can only see her by his side in the end. I think SJ has  always been very honest with her husband and every time her mom mistreated him, she only wanted to lesson his burden. From the beginning of the show, I could tell hubby didn’t want her a part of La Rein group because he had no confidence to be promoted if wife worked there. She gave up everything for this man but he felt that his wife help made him feel  less of a man. He could have spoken to her about this or tried to tell her this but he did not trust his wife. 
I will be honest Shin Myeong Seop really confuses me. When he told SJ he WOULD NEVER GIVE UP HIS FAMILY OR BEING PRESIDENT?? I found it odd he put his family first before the company. I am also wondering is it due to the translation or did he say it that way in Korean??? After every discussion with his wife, he seems to be wracked with guilt for talking to her that way and made me question WHAT DOES THIS GUY REALLY WANT???? 

MR’s love for SMS is toxic. Everything she is doing is only make things worse for her. Her choisies for this supposed pure love made her lose her baby. Yet she still doesn’t think she is at fault. She claims everything she had belonged to her but it never did. She stole someone else’s husband and worked real hard to break up his family.  Because hubby painted his wife as the problem in his marriage and she believed it is SJ’s fault that SMS won’t leave but in truth it is the company. 

She actually had the audacity to betray Seon Joo 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886395fc831af8656675f

Jung Won knows 

Mi Ra is so fierce and she believes she is in the right. She is helping destroy a family because she knows her lover loves her and she is the only one who can make him happy. 
She is willing to trample on anyone to get what she wants 

I need subs for episode 9 . Small Recap

SJ stoppepd hubby from becoming chairman, SJ finds out her dad passed away. SMS is still scheming to get the compant and now has aligned himself with YM's uncle. From episode 1 - 8 it seems that SMS is still married to SJ  and renewed their vows on the 1st episode. So we know that YM is still the mistress and still very angrey with SJ. 

YM has deluded herslef in to believing all her pain is due to SJ but in fact it is her actions that got her to lose her baby and be in so much pain. SJ had no intentions of hurting or having an accident that made her miscarry. While in the hospital her lover showed no worry over his child and did not tell the doctors she was pregnant. SMH SMH  THe blame lies in him for being a selfish person. YM is so desperate to be with SMS she is willinging to do anything.  TBH , I wish there wasn't a miscarraige because I believe only in death will YM stop bothering SMS and his wife ( SJ). 

Epsiode 9  & 10 was so emotional for me

Shin Myeong Seop has taken off his mask off and is now Acting Chairman. He made sure to make his wife be forced to step off and made her

Song Yoon Ah Has A Meaningful Conversation With Shin Yi Joon In “Show Window: The Queen’s House”

Jan 2, 2022
by S. Nam

Channel A’s “Show Window: The Queen’s House” shared new heartwarming stills of Song Yoon Ah and Shin Yi Joon!

“Show Window: the Queen’s House” stars Song Yoon Ah as Han Sun Joo, the queen of her picture-perfect family, Lee Sung Jae as Shin Myung Seob, her seemingly devoted husband, Jun So Min as Yoon Mi Ra, who befriends Han Sun Joo while having an affair with Shin Myung Seob behind her back, and Chansung as Han Jung Won, Han Sun Joo’s brother.

Spoilers

In the last episode of “Show Window: The Queen’s House,” Han Sun Joo and Shin Myung Seob’s daughter Tae Hee (Shin Yi Joon) witnessed Shin Myung Seob and Yoon Mi Ra kissing. The newly released stills depict Han Sun Joo having a conversation with Tae Hee. Despite it being just one scene together, the photos convey a deep bond between the mother and daughter.

Song-Yoon-Ah-Shin-Yi-Joon.jpg

After learning about Shin Myung Seob’s affair, Han Sun Joo did not make this information public because she was worried about her children being hurt. In episode 10, Tae Hee was actually suspicious of Han Sun Joo’s relationship with Cha Young Hoon (Kim Seung Soo) due to Yoon Mi Ra’s scheme, but Han Sun Joo held her anger back and let the situation go. However, this effort went to waste when Yoon Mi Ra intentionally showed Tae Hee a view of her kissing Shin Myung Seob.

In the stills, Han Sun Joo tries to act strong for Tae Hee with a smile on her face. Despite this, now that Tae Hee knows everything, she appears even more sorry for her mom. The final photo depicts Han Sun Joo and Tae Hee sharing a touching hug. Tae Hee leans into her mother’s embrace, letting loose all her emotions, and Han Sun Joo tightly hugs her daughter back, drawing questions about the details of their conversation.

Song-Yoon-Ah-Shin-Yi-Joon-2.jpg

Song-Yoon-Ah-Shin-Yi-Joon-3.jpg

The production team shared, “In today’s broadcast of episode 11, Han Sun Joo will face a turning point in her emotions. Han Sun Joo endured the continuing hardships alone until now, but watching her daughter have a difficult time will make Han Sun Joo feel a different emotion she had yet to experience until now. Song Yoon Ah and Shin Yi Joon portrayed in detail the changes in their emotional fluctuations during the conversation. Please look forward to their passionate acting, which will immerse viewers.”

Source 1  2

Episode 11 seemed to be a turning point. 
Highlight of the episode 

. Shin Myeong Seop is now Chairman of La Rein Group

. SJ finally knows who are her friends

. SJ’s neighbors are disgusting and greedy people. How could they stand by SMS , especially knowing SMS is cheating on her

. Tae Hee told her mom she saw them kissing in the house. 

Finding out her best friend was the one who schemed against her brother. It devastated her to hear it. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b80f2cf38624888247

Episode 12 was awesome. SJ finally turned the tables on hubby and decided to be the loving wife. I really thought I understood Shin Myeong Seop but truthfully I have no idea what he is thinking. For some reasons he chose to be his MiL’s opponent but in order to beat her , he had to cheat. He also used Yoon Mira as a scapegoat. He decided to send her away and told her he will ça her back when it is safe. But didn’t she commit a crime? She committed a crime and has to pay for her crimes. She runs away by asking SJ’s ex best friend to help her hide. 

Ratings so High for episode 13 and the Culprit was captured. Is Tae Yong really the murderer and the way he “Reenacted the stabbing and the location of each stab wound. The way he said was just intense. The way he looked at his mom but I wished there was more emotion shown for his father. 

Ep 14 had its highest rating again today. 
SoMin’s performance was good and finally Shin Myeong Seop true colors are coming out. Tae Young finally told his mom he witnessed SMS stabbing his mistress. SMS is really a horrible man and needs to be placed in jail. 

The last episode ended with a Bang. Perfect ending. It has been a while since a drama’s ending was PERFECT. 

• Party! 1