Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo 이상한 변호사 우영우 [2022, Season 2 TBD 2024]

abs-oluteM

extraordinary-attorney-woo-park-eun-bin.

Yonhap News Reporter Park Seong Je.

After episode 12 aired, suspicions of Park Won Soon's involvement spread Haja Center was established in 1999 by the Seoul Metropolitan Government.

Suspicion is spreading online that the 12th episode of the popular drama Exraordinary Attorney Woo was related to former Seoul Mayor Park Won Soon.

A YouTuber raised a related theory on his YouTube channel, which has 1 million subscribers, saying, "It has been revealed that the writer of this drama is a graduate of the alternative school Haja Center."

Letting go of the subjective judgment among these claims, we examined the suspicions that can be checked with objective data.

PCM20220716000022005-P2.jpg

Copyright holder (c) Yonhap News

The claimation that former Mayor Park Won Soon established the Haja Center is not true. Haja Center is a youth vocational experience center established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in December 1999. It was launched as a new concept youth space combining culture and play at the Nambu Working Youth Center in Yeongdeungpo-gu. At that time, the Yonsei University Youth Culture Center was selected through a 10-to-1 competition for the Seoul competition project, and was jointly operated with the Seoul Metropolitan Government.

Spoiler

extraordinary-attorney-woo-netflix-non-e

'click on the link'

source:

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20220809122200502

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Ten Asia Reporter Tae Yuna.

0000563130-001-20220810064201534.jpg

Criticism pouring down on 'Woo Young Woo' webtoon. 

0000563130-002-20220810064201568.jpg

While the popularity of ENA's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo' is not fading. The webtoon, which was expected to have a synergistic effect, is being criticized. The charm of the character was also halved when Park Eun Bin, who delicately portrayed the unique tone, hand gestures and gaze processing of Woo Young Woo, an extraordinary attorney with an autism spectrum, disappeared. The plot, which is very similar to the original, also did not interest the readers.

0000563130-004-20220810064201628.jpg

Still cut of Woo Young Woo / Photo Credit=ENA Channel

'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo' received a warm response by recording the highest viewership ratings on Korean Netflix and the ENA channel in the first two episodes after it aired. It was expected that the webtoon aimed at the 1029 mobile native generation.

Spoiler

'click on the link'

source:

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022081017374

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-9ff7c8838fe4de448ee3e5dfee390f9f-

By Jiwon.

Extraordinary Attorney Woo becomes most watched non-english Netflix drama for fourth times.

p1065574507068959-136-thum.jpg

SEOUL, August 10 (Yonhap) — ENA Wednesday-Thursday drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” (“Attorney Woo”) became the most-watched non-english drama on Netflix.

“Attorney Woo” became the most-watched non-english drama with the viewing time of 67,010,000 hours on the first week of Aug. (Aug. 1 to 7), according to Netflix official website “Netflix Top 10” on Wednesday. This is the fourth time to rank first.

Although “Attorney Woo,” released on June 29, did not make Top 10 on the first week of its release, as it went viral, topped the chart on the second week of July (July 4-10) and kept its place for two consecutive weeks.

It slipped to No.2 on the fourth week of July (July 18-24) when Spanish drama “Alba” topped the chart but reclaimed its first place on the fifth week (July 25-31).

“Attorney Woo” is replacing its highest record as weekly viewing time increases.

The drama recorded 23.95 million hours in the second week of July, 45.58 million hours in the third week, 55.07 million hours in the fourth week, 65.63 million hours in the fifth week, and 67.01 million hours in the first week of August.

“Attorney Woo” starring Park Eun Bin is about a lawyer with having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating and autistic spectrum disorder continuing its popularity as each episode touches viewers’ hearts.

'tap'

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065574507068959

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

E-Daily Star Reporter Kim Ga Young.    

PS22081000104.jpg

Actor Kim Joo Heon decorates cameo at the end  'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo'.

As a result of the E-Daily coverage on the 10th, Kim Joo Heon will make a special appearance in the last episode ENA's 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' which will be broadcast on the  August, 18.

It is known that Kim Joo Heon's appearance was made possible through his relationship with director Yoo In Sik. Kim Joo Heon had worked with him for SBS 'Romantic Doctor' and Teacher Kim' Season 2 together.

'for more details click'

source:

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01331686632426008&mediaCodeNo=258

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

I watched it live so I will put some quick recaps here fr what I caught. But bottom line is that JMS is really ill and we find out his backstory of a broken marriage because he worked so hard that he never paid attention to his marriage. And YW did meet JH's sister & bro-in law who wasn't too pleased he was dating her. They felt it would not bring him happiness and YW who had overheard it. 
So in the preview JMS passed out & YW thinking of JH's happiness feels it would be better not to date. :cry:

My Eps 13 recaps on my twitter - I watched it raw so some parts I may have missed. But the jisc is there.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

Episode 13

Ughhhhh, that was sooooo angsty! I feel slightly sick from watching to be honest due to anxiety :cry: I mean, I was expecting it given episode 12 and the previews, but this still went down the dark path I didn't want to go down.

The good:

- Even though it was a dark episode, the series has still managed to retain it's warmth this whole time and of course, it's nice to see WYW+JH still the same after their conversation. JH was so adorable when he looked forward to seeing her come in and then he was also really adorable when he was pouting that he was still hurt. :BulbaOWO:

- I also really appreciate that JH did not back down to his sister and was fighting for his right to date who he wanted :heart: I can see the break up will be WYW 's initation though and I don't blame her after what she overheard  :letalQQ:

- I think this episode had a lot of lessons about not being so obsessed with work and appreciating life outside of work :MewHi:

-Haha, it's the first episode I actually enjoyed watching Min Woo in. Sure, he's a jerk but it's a bit like the monk said...there are a lot of things you can't see from the surface, and I guess there were pressures and reasons Min Woo became who he was. And honestly my favourite moment in the whole episode was not a WYW+JH moment, but actually a SY+MW moment...especially this moment: :laugh:

The Bad:

- Ughhhh Myeong Seok is really really sick :lettalKWA: I hope they don't kill him off. I suspect it's actually just a catalyst for WYW hitting Hanbada in the end and going down a different path. But Still! 

- I wish there were more deeper moments between WYW and JH. It felt a little unresolved, with little bits of comic relief like her first place ride and then there was tension...so I don't know if I felt as happy about the progression this episode. But I understand they were making time to shed some light on some of the other side characters and it's a fine balance to do everything along with have a case iin the middle :thinking:

- Ughhh, the meeting with the older sister was so painful on so many levels. I was cringing from stress and akwardness. The judgement from the sister, WYW's painful attempts to impress her, JH's confusion :psweatduck:

- The trailer! What is this talk about a breakup! :letalQQ:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

kdrama.gif

NewsN reporter Seo Yuna.

download-1.jpg

Copyrightⓒ Newsen.

The crisis of the Hanbada family was drawn, such as Attorney Woo's decision to break up and Kang Ki Young's health problems.

In the 13th episode of ENA's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' (script written by Moon Ji Won, directed by Yoo In Sik), which was aired on the 10th, the Hanbada family went on a business trip to Jeju Island, taking charge of the collection of cultural property admission fees. Afterwards, during the trial, Kang Ki Young complained of abdominal pain and collapsed.

download-4.jpg

Photo: ENA

Spoiler

download.jpg

'tap'

source:

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208102029486110

• Like 4

By Jiwon.

p1065573972822836-753-thum.jpg

(C) Yonhap News Agency. Photo = ENA.

SEOUL, August 11 (Yonhap) ENA Wednesday - Thursday drama “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” (Attorney Woo) recorded ratings of 13.5% in viewership with the story of buddhist temple collecting viewing fee for cultural properties and of narratives of those surrounding Woo Young Woo.

Episode 13 of “Attorney Woo,” aired on Wednesday 9 p.m hit a viewership of 13.5 percent, according to the data by Nielson Korea on Thursday. It has maintained mid 10 percent although it decreased compared to last episode (14.9%).

'click on the link'

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065573972822836

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 4

Episode 13 (Again)

I was bothered while I watched the episode, but I couldn't quite verbalise in what ways..and I tried to be positive about the parts I thought were ok after I finished watching (which was at like 3am).. But the more I thought about it, the more I understood why. I ended up writing this on reddit which I've pasted below:

I felt episode 13 had a number of issues: poor pacing, character inconsistencies & exaggerations and the focus of an unncessary secondary romance to replace the first one, insead of developing the first romance properly. Don't get me wrong, there were elements of the story that were still warm and funny. But overall, the more I thought about it, the more I felt meh about this particular episode. :nervous:

Pacing: With 3 more episodes to go, I feel like the drama has introduced a number of diffiicult story elements to tie up . The more ideas are introduced, the more time needs to be dedicated to each storyline to give them justice. The whole scheme with Min Woo and the mum has been up in the air and you don't know if it'll actually happen although MW was doing illegal things to try to get YW to quit.They haven't progressed or resolved hat storyline yet, but now they're wasting his screen time to give him an unneeded romance. This doesn't advance the original storyline and even worse takes away from the time that could be used for YW & JH. The introduction of Myeong Seok's illness also felt ominous to me. If it's too serious, it's going to be a tragedy, if it's just a minor health scare, ir's going to feel like they were tricking the audience and wasting time. It also feels odd to have spent many episodes not giving much development to the side characters, because they are there to support Young Woo's journey, only to have Young Woo's journey paused and their's put into the spotlight. It just feels...a little half baked for both Young Woo and each of the side characters since it didn't happen right from the start. If they wanted to develop the side chracters, it would have made sense to pace the stories together.:shocked:

Character inconsistencies & exaggerations: I love Woo Young Woo + Jun Ho. I think Jun Ho is such a great, empathetic male lead character and I'm a big fan of Kang Tae Oh as well. But it seemed really inconsistent that he didn't tell his sister to prepare kimbap for WYW, knowing full well she doesn't eat anything else? I thought that if they wanted to show conflict with the sister there could have been other ways ie. if Jun Ho gave her a lunchbox of kimbap and the sister took offence as WYW not trying her cooking. But it seemed like a weird way to force a reason for Jun Ho to have an argument with his sister when this problem could easily be solved by prearranging kimbap - and we know Jun Ho is good at thinking ahead since he researched what to do in en emergency...? But even with Woo Young Woo's character and her best friend's character, I felt like they were reduced to single traits = ie. WYW = whales, Geurami = acting very childish. It made me a little sad because I usually love the characters, but I didn't feel like they were their normal selves this episode? :letalQQ:

The focus of an unnecessary secondary romance to replace the first one: This drives me a little mad as it seems to happen in every second drama: They decide to develop the romance of some second or third leads and break up the main couple. Then the second leads either do very romantic things or get married...whereas the main leads are seperated for the last few episodes until 5 minutes at the very end after a 5 year time jump! I don't understand why this happens, but it's a waste of time because very few, if any, people care about that side romance and it's a waste of story-telling time when you could be showing the healthy and relistic development of the main character's relationships, instead of making them do weird, rushed things like avoid each other or deny they were together. It's frustrating to have to watch 'compensation' romances when you could have the real thing :HaunterOK:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

@Min86 @JenL @twink_twink_ did you guys watch eps 14 yet... I am so sad...because I think realistically it isn't easy for Jun Ho ...but I feel JMS's advice to him not to give up is good. But at what cost? I want to know what YW is thinking too. 

Cries ....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jen , I think with regards to JMS - looks like they managed to solve it. At least his ex wife came back & I think his issue is closed. I still don't like the SY - MW love line they are trying to push. Yikes!

And oh my look at what CEO of Hanbada did !!!!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Sad 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @twink_twink_ did you guys watch eps 14 yet... I am so sad...because I think realistically it isn't easy for Jun Ho ...but I feel JMS's advice to him not to give up is good. But at what cost? I want to know what YW is thinking too. 

I haven't seen it yet...15 mins till netflix drops it here. Haha since I haven't cancelled my subscription yet, better make use ot it :pandahehe:

BUT I did see a clip of the breakup scene released and it looked very very lonely. I didn't understand without subs, but already I feel like I'm going to be so sad for him because it sucks to feel so deeply for someone but to have a lot of uncertainty because they can't respond to your emotional needs as well as you need them to...and it's not because they don't want to, or don't feel the same way about you, but they don't necessarily have the ability to do it. :letalQQ:

Honestly, watching this has made me grateful that I am pretty good at reading people and understanding emotions. I think we take these things for granted because we do them so naturally. The thought of not being able to read between the lines or to engage with people's feelings really scares me actually - I felt so sad and uncomfortable when WYW met JH's sister.:psweatduck:

Anyway, be back wth more thoughts after I watch this. I really hope there's a happy ending. If not, this year might be one of the weirdest years for romances where most of the really big, popular series caused deep heartbreak for fans. I will just go into denial about the last half of this series the same way I did with DDSSLLS :laugh: It's the only way i cope with all the Kdrama traumas :idk:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

And oh my look at what CEO of Hanbada did !!!!

I just knew that woman would hurt YW as long as she can take TaeSumi out of the power race. UGH!!! Ever since the first episode she's been plotting to do that. I understand why YW's dad is letting her but tbh, I am a little annoyed bc YW has no idea how she's being used! 

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

am so sad...because I think realistically it isn't easy for Jun Ho

Oh, I was bawling when I watched that scene...ugh, I thought I was ready for it, but...nope. 

Is anyone else still bothered by the writers attempt to pair YS and Minwoo? I can't stand it!

6 hours ago, JenL said:

I really hope there's a happy ending. If not, this year might be one of the weirdest years for romances where most of the really big, popular series caused deep heartbreak for fans.

You know, I am hoping we don't get a 2521 kind of ending!!! Bc, realistically this drama is about YW growing and breakups are part of that sometimes. I will be utterly devastated if they don't end up together. 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

tumblr-55228822b2748dcdac341ea7453d3719-

TV Report = Reporter Kim Eun Jung.

download-7.jpg

download-5.jpg

Copyright ⓒ Media TV Report

Baek Ji Won, the representative of Han Bada, revealed her true color and revealed the secret of Park Eun Bin's birth.

In the ENA drama 'Lee Sang Hyun's Lawyer Woo Young Woo', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin) broke up with Lee Junho (Kang Tae Oh) before dating.

The name of Myeong Seok Jeong (Kang Ki Young), who collapsed in court that day, was revealed. It was stage 3 stomach cancer.

Spoiler

download-2.jpg

download-6.jpg

download.jpg

download-1.jpg

download-4.jpg

Photo = Broadcast Screen Capture

'click on the link'

source:

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/2112251#_DYAD

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Min86 said:

You know, I am hoping we don't get a 2521 kind of ending!!! Bc, realistically this drama is about YW growing and breakups are part of that sometimes. I will be utterly devastated if they don't end up together.

2521 PTSD :-)

I think the end will be a open ending to anything that can happen in future.

• Like 5

By Reporter Ha Su Jeong.

04441c4b7613db189172d2f7524d6a56.jpg

There is a lot of interest in actress Park Eun Bin.

Park Eun Bin, the main character of the ENA channel Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' (directed by Yoo In Sik, script written by Moon Ji Won, production A-Story, KT Studio Genie, and Romantic Crew), which is gaining popularity this summer, has been at the center of the topic.  

Park Eun Bin, who completely disassembled into 'Woo Young Woo' from the first broadcast and aroused admiration from viewers, is well-received for portraying the character's growth in a denser manner as the episode progresses. The effort brave and acting skills that she has accumulated sincerely through various works to meet her sincerity by showing synergy and shine. Woo Young Woo's survival story at a large law firm. Park Eun Bin is completing the situation that delivers both fun and emotion to viewers by giving warm emotions, pleasant laughter and special excitement.

0004677274-003-20220812143805722.jpg

[Photo] A-Story KT Studio Genie Romantic Crew.

Spoiler

0004677274-001-20220812143805707.jpg

0004677274-002-20220812143805715.jpg

0004677274-004-20220812143805733.jpg

'tap'

source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

( Seoul = Yonhap News ) Reporter Oh Myung Eon. Reporter Kim Woo Jin.

yna1065624913779743-477.jpg

Actress Park Eun Bin participates in 'Woo Young Woo' OST.

The production company A- Story announced on the 12th that actress Park Eun Bin participated in the original soundtrack (OST) of the ENA drama 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' (hereinafter 'Woo Young Woo').

Park Eun Bin as 'Woo Young Woo', performed a remake of singer Choi Seong Won's 'Blue Night on Jeju Island' on 11th.

The OST was inserted in the episode 14 of 'Woo Young Woo', which aired on 11th. In the above photo Actress Park Eun Bin Courtesy of ENA.

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=179572511547034

• Like 5

On 8/12/2022 at 4:44 AM, Min86 said:

s anyone else still bothered by the writers attempt to pair YS and Minwoo? I can't stand it!

Me . Cannot understand where this is going. I hope there's some sort of plot twist to this.

As sad as the break-up was , I think it was important because JH's feelings too needed to be considered.I was happy to see him angry because finally we can see he also has limits to his patience. That makes him human & relatable. I don't agree with comments out there that this is YW's fault.  For YW this is how she will always be processing things , and so JH needs to honestly ask himself if he can truly be in this relationship.  In many relationships, one party does give more so to speak. And in their case, JH will have to think if he is okay that his own feelings & needs may have to take a backseat.

I hope JMS's advice to him to hold on & not give up will speak to him some how. And perhaps slowly YW can also learn to share her feelings with him. I know she chose this because she felt bad about making him lonely. It is a form of noble idiocy but I can see she did it because she does care for him. 

They had a special interview  with the leads on Naver Now. PEB could not attend due to schedule clash. 
This account subbed some bits

Subbed press con

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

On 8/12/2022 at 12:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Come @JenL we can make ourselves feel better...he's got lots of stuff coming up

Ahhh thanks for sharing! :heart::heart::heart:  Looking forward to his solo photoshoot! I was hoping for a shoot with both PEB and KTO even though it was very late because it still happened for My Liberation Notes, but I know these things are rare if they don't happen at the start, especially now that they have a busier schedule. I'll never understand who they give photoshoots to and why because a lot of popular dramas get passed over, whereas a lot of mid tier dramas get photoshoots and they only end up being liked averagely? :idk:

On 8/12/2022 at 12:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

But drunk Jun Ho is adorable. 

Drunk Jun Ho was soooo adorable! :heart: I cannot even with him. 

On 8/11/2022 at 11:42 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Jen , I think with regards to JMS - looks like they managed to solve it. At least his ex wife came back & I think his issue is closed.

Hmmm, I think yes because it'd be too much to kill him off! Also I think the just introduced this subplot to make viewers hang on and watch what would happen in the last episodes. It still makes me a bit nervous since WYW talks about the death rate, but I also realise that she's just being direct and factual as she often is and they're probably also conveninently putting those lines in to make viewers continue watching as well (aside from the cliffhanger in the main relationship). :idk:

On 8/12/2022 at 6:44 AM, Min86 said:

I just knew that woman would hurt YW as long as she can take TaeSumi out of the power race. UGH!!! Ever since the first episode she's been plotting to do that. I understand why YW's dad is letting her but tbh, I am a little annoyed bc YW has no idea how she's being used! 

This is so annoying. Honestly, I wanted her to be a good character since she talked Myeong Seok into accepting WYW. But her actions are so selfish and manipulative that it's gross. It's her, Min Woo and Tae Sumi that are just the worst in this show :mad: While I don't agree with dad letting her be used, I also see why he did that because he's desperate to secure some sort of security for her. But I don't know if it makes sense because wouldn't he be worried about what Tae Sumi would do if she got dethroned? It's putting YW in danger too. But I guess people don't think about these things when they're desperate. :idk:

On 8/12/2022 at 9:34 AM, Mizv said:

2521 PTSD :-)

I think the end will be a open ending to anything that can happen in future.

Hahaha I think given that they're holding a fan meet for the finale episode with the actual actors and directors present with fans, it's unlikely that it will be a 2521 style ending. People would be outraged! I think it'll either be a happy ending or a happily implied open ending. Personally, I would prefer a happy ending for this series. But I just don't know how it'll pan out in execution with the pacing of the series...I feel like they wasted episode 13. Episode 14 (which I'll write about soon) was back in terms of pacing and I accepted the way the break up was shown because it was needed to give some realism to the series, but because of wasted time from last ep, it still means less time to resolve some very big story points (ie. WYW's reveal as TSM's daughter, what she'll decide to do abt her job, MW's plotting) including also some newer plots they suddenly introduced (ie. Myeong Seok's illness, SY+ MW's thing), so there's not a great deal of time to iron out all of the nuances with YW + JH.. Even if it gets a happy ending, it could still feel rushed which won't be as satisfying. :letalQQ:

But with this said, I'm willing to take a happy ending in any way at the moment because I think I'm too invested now, I love PEB + KTO / WYW + LJH too much and I'm just so anxious about them splitting up :psweatduck::heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Is anyone else still bothered by the writers attempt to pair YS and Minwoo? I can't stand it!

12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me . Cannot understand where this is going. I hope there's some sort of plot twist to this.

Ughhhh, MW's character. I really dislike him, but I'm ok with redemption arc since he's a more complicated character than say Hanbada CEO. I think the shock he felt when he saw TSM want to sabotage her own daughter made me think he's not all bad...but then he was horrible and nearly got WYW into huge trouble in the next episode :shocked: But then they shed some light on his background, it also felt complicated again and since they've bothered this far, they may as well have him turn a leaf. But I think he needs to be punished first and take responsibility for being a bad person / doing illegal things.

With that said, I did still think that in episode 13 when everything felt depressing, MW's scenes were the funniest and I couldn't help but enjoy that religious/ Blackpink scene. Hahaha. Oh and when he's JH's support system.. That's the only time I find him useful :idk: 

In terms of the MW-SY romance, I'm not supporting it either. At the start I was indifferent - I guess my thoughts are it's not like they didn't hint as it early on.But then MW turned out to be so rotten by crossing 2 important ethical lines: 1) with the bulletin board 2) with the illegal actions of sending those doc so it's very hard to care about him having a love line. And then SY's character has been so cool and nice and on her own journey. And because they didn't consistently establish anything between the 2 of them anyway throughout the series, now it seems forced and sudden. Also, was it just me, or did everyone else think that SY's list of reasons why MW was 'nice' sounded really bland? Sure JH's character is exceptionally empathetic and kind, but I wasn't even measuring using that yardstick....But things like buying flowers from an old lady or seeing a bug in her cup and changing it....um, I think it's passably nice, but not anything that is worth developing a crush on...or at least you would need A LOT of these moments (not just a week's trip) before you decide it's a real crush? Unlike JH + YW who ate lunch daily and hung out, I didn't even think MW and SY spent that much time together outside of work anyway? :idk: 

But if they go down that storyline, honestly it's not even the pairing that bothers me as it does with other people, it's the waste of time suddenly promoting a second pairiing rather than speanding story telling time examining and fixing the story for the main couple. It's so pointless because we didn't watch this series for everyone to get into a couple - we watched it for the first couple. And there's so much work that needs to happen before the main couple get into a comfortable stage of their relationship. Instead, it's going to get wasted on promoting a half baked second lead romance which overtakes the main romance. I just want the first couple to have a proper development, not this time-wasting subplot.

:pandarage2::pandarage2::pandarage2:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

22 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I think given that they're holding a fan meet for the finale episode with the actual actors and directors present with fans, it's unlikely that it will be a 2521 style ending. People would be outraged!

I think so too . PEB did say it would be a warm ending or something right . Anyway, these days I’ve learned to manage my expectations. 🤣🤣. Got burnt many times knowing how some writers want to show the realistic route 

Waiting for someone to sub this. I’m still so sad he’s enlisting when he’s hitting such a big momentum career wise

😭😭😭

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

NewsN Reporter Lee Hae Jeong.

'Woo Young Woo' Park Eun Bin and Ha Yun Kyung, best friends Airport fashion vs Joo Jong Hyuk, alone in all black.

202208140850400810-1.jpg

As much as the drama's hot popularity, their airport arrival and departure fashion also drew attention.

202208140850400810-2.jpg

202208140850400810-3.jpg

Photo = Reporter Yoo Yong Joo.

Spoiler

a link from a source :

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208140850400810

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1