Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo 이상한 변호사 우영우 [2022, Season 2 TBD 2024]

abs-oluteM

I am very happy to read that this drama is getting very good response everywhere. The ratings rose to 4% (double last week's ratings)  ...I am usually not fussed about things like that but that number is an achievement because ENA which airs this is a new & small cable channel. People are picking this up because the storytelling is good and I appreciate the awareness this story brings to autism.

I am no expert in this matter but I do know how  wide the spectrum is, thanks  to my sis in law who is a head teacher for a school that teaches kids with special needs. That's why episode 3 is so important because it highlights the prejudices and stereotyping people have about the condition. Someone as "high functioning" as YW is immediately judged as someone with a disability and is incompetent to resolve problems just because she demonstrated some similar traits to someone like her client. The hateful & ignorant comments that YW read online are pretty hurtful and realistic. That's why I am happy a drama like that gets made because it is a good way to open people's eyes & remove some prejudices.

YW is fortunate that she has come across some pretty supportive people. JunHo is a dream...What I like is that he's not pitying her - he is interested in her (not sure if it is romantic yet) and offers his friendship / support.  His volunteer work for disabled folks  is probably an indication that  he is naturally empathetic and thoughtful. But it is not just JH alone. I was so amused when girl lawyer did the penguin rap along with them so that they could connect better with the client.  Then there's her mentor Myeong Seok - the man went from not wanting her on the team, to standing up to those who discriminated against her. I laughed my head off when CEO told him that he needed to take himself off the case too if he wanted to defend YW. Love CEO by the way. She knows how to push his buttons. 

Anyway , I can understand how hurt YW feels and am not surprised she decided to resign. Look forward to how bestie and Jun Ho will be able to help her regain her confidence and return to her job.

202207071542320036_d.jpg

:wow:

Pre-released ...bestie & YW in their school days

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

I really like episode 3 as it's another interesting episode and more importantly, it was educational for people who isn't familiar with autism, including myself.

I've personally met an autistic child 10 years ago. At the time he hasn't been diagnosed. He looks normal and wasn't walking weirdly or looking down/elsewhere like Young Woo and Jung Hoon. But he definitely was always in his own world and very non-responsive and unlike Young Woo who seems to be sensitive to noise, this child likes to make noise - such as banging on the walls. He doesn't respond to you when you speak to him even though he does speak. This is as far as my personal experience face-to-face with an autistic child. After confirming he is autistic, he's gone to special school but I have not had any chance to be in contact with him to see how far he has progressed. It was also difficult to ask about his condition with his mother, as it is a sensitive topic.

I like all the highlights of the prejudice in this episode and the drama also gives us the perspectives from both sides. I do think it's a normal reaction when people are confronted by others who doesn't behave the same way as them. Some, of course, were deliberate and malicious. But most, like Lawyer Jung Myung Seok - flabbergasted by Young Woo's actions - it's because he doesn't know how to act or react. I think that's how I'd feel as well - confused on whether to behave normally with them or not and how to properly interact. As played out in the drama, it's hard to know since ASD has a huge spectrum. Lawyer Jung meant no harm when he assigns Young Woo to the case. I see it as a learning lesson for Young Woo too, to help with her own social interaction skills. @Tofu Young Woo is considered another Asperger's syndrome character like Geu Roo in Move to Heaven, isn't it? I'm reading on Asperger and the symptoms match with hers. Last week I was wondering the drama seems to be only can make a story out of a person with ASD that has Asperger but not really make a drama about someone who's autistic but less developed than Asperger. It'll give the general public a false and misleading perception ASD = Asperger's syndrome. So I do like that this episode highlights the differences between Young Woo and Jung Hoon.

There were a few times I also thought I might shed a tear because I was resonating to the hardships of parents having autistic child/children, especially in the flashback of Young Woo and her father.

And Jun Ho, LOL at Young Woo announcing to the whole world (figuratively speaking) that Jun Ho touched her butt :laugh:. I do want to ship them but I feel Young Woo is still lacking in social skills because her conversations are still revolving around her or whales or law or cases. But hopefully we'll get there at the end of the drama and Appa gets to have a proper conversation with Young Woo.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Just finished episodes 3&4, but will write my thoughts tomorrow. I just came to say I think I'm falling in deep for Kang Tae Oh. He is so adorable and sweet that I have no resistence left  :idk:

He's making smitten expressions at Woo Young Woo and I'm making the same expressions at him :wow:

Get yourself a man who looks at you the way Kang Tae Oh looks at Park Eun Bin :heart:

Also someone subbed the BTS video:

Awwww he tooks photos for her during the sunset :wow:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I do want to ship them but I feel Young Woo is still lacking in social skills because her conversations are still revolving around her or whales or law or cases. But hopefully we'll get there at the end of the drama and Appa gets to have a proper conversation with Young Woo.

Especially after today, I want it so bad but I don't want it to spoil the story. As in ultimately the message here is about YW's journey and her growth. The romance needs to be "realistic" where YW & JH can be equal partners in the relationship. Don't know if that make sense. LOL...

But having said that, I think there's some progress. At the beach scene after those touching words by JH, notice that YW held her gaze pretty long. Usually she looks away or shies away from eye contact. She was pretty moved here

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d77b4695cd01ca890a

Of course he made her day showing her the whale picture. In this instance, the way he looks at her was pretty swoony!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Young Woo is considered another Asperger's syndrome character like Geu Roo in Move to Heaven, isn't it?

Yeah, they can be similar. AS is within ASD, but it's not the only version of ASD. I think they like to highlight AS as ASD because a person with AS has more commonalities with someone that's not on the spectrum. 

Working with someone with ASD can be mentally exhausting because it takes a lot of effort and patience. That's why there are many programs like respite for families to get a "break". 

Every so often I watch this food show (I can't remember the name) just for Oh Yoon Ah and her autistic son, Min. He is partially verbal and is similar to the character (I forgot his name) we saw in episode 3. 

Spoiler

I don't mind some of the romance elements introduced so far (I'm only halfway through episode 3), but I hope that doesn't become the main arc. I love the focus on Young Woo learning and growing into her own so far. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Done episode 4. During lunch break, me and one of my kdrama buddy watched it together. We really enjoy this and spazz together a lot until it attracted the other parties around telling we're too noisy. 

I like how evrything goes so smooth with the story and its character progress. And I love how YW never made her autism as the barrier that keep her from spreading her wings. She grows well even living among those mean classmates who bullied her. But in her own way she always finds her whale brain to escape the situation and becomes even better. And what makes it good is that this drama puts the notorious bully thing as 'something like it's the end of your life' to 'this is nothing and I can overcome them'. The moments she always tries her best to escape those bullies are also pretty touching and cute. Especially her in that security office with her eating kimbab and him sharing her his kimchee. Also when she got herself a good bestie like GRM are just so lovely.

Every cases are different in each episodes and there is always a moral message of it. I really like it. But I worried if the romance start taking over the plot, I like JH really. But please dont change our YW character to something unlike her later on. Cuz I dont like if they have to degrade certain character to make the other character looking cool or better. So the romance better be slow down bits by bits, that would feel good I think. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't mind some of the romance elements introduced so far (I'm only halfway through episode 3), but I hope that doesn't become the main arc. I love the focus on Young Woo learning and growing into her own so far. 

Just to add some more ...

Spoiler

I think I watched random social experiment from youtube. That said it was about the korean itself on how they feel about when they're watching the male characters in most romance kdramas. They said strangely it's all about love in the end. Whatever title you've got you'll end up with romance love. Like they dont complain but continue mostly kdramas must have this in every drama genres. You find romance in the hospital, school law, horror, action when even the drama doesn't mention anything romance in it but you'll get it. So they find it kinda funny. I understand this part pretty relatable, sometimes even with no romance the drama can go well if they have interesting storyline.

These days the instant romance followed by many kdramas. Some felt correct but some felt like watching pain dry. 

Hopefully this one won't end up this way. 

• Like 6

Episodes 3-4

I'm just loving this series...it might even be my most favourite series that is currently airing  (haha, though it's a hard tie because Cafe Minamdang is also highly enjoyable and LJW is slaying in Alchemy of Souls). I knew I would love the actors already. But it's the heart-warming story about people learning to change their viiew points and care about Woo Young Woo, as well as the portrayal of all the issues that those with disabilities face, that really makes me love this series. I feel it's so important to get people discussing these things and educating people on their biases and potentially ignorant behaviours. :heart:

Episode 3 made me so sad for WYW due to what she saw and experienced - people can be so sooo judgemental both in person and online. Sadly, sometimes it's not even the concious bias, but the unconcious bias that hurt the most- for example, it was realistic that WYW would be upset that the taxi driiver didn't even see her handing him money because is just classified her as being 'disabled.' And the things that people were saying on the internet were so cruel. It annoys me so much when people worship models or celebrities but a quick to poke fun at or make judgements against people who don't look or act conventional to society's expectations. :letalQQ:

But you know what made me mad - that lawyer and the judge :mad: I did not understand how someone who was a judge could be so openly discriminatory. Also, it seemed that she had very little understanding of what the word spectrum meant, because grouping both WYW and the second son was so ignorant. And then the way that opposing lawyer and the clients (the parents of the 2 boys) were- no wonder she lost confidence and felt bad at work :letalQQ:

Episode 4 made me rage at greedy people though! Those awful brothers. Even though the friend's dad was kind and fair in the end when he didn't have to be...a part of me was like...no don't give the land to your brothers. They don't deserve it....am I bad person? :laugh: I really loved the friendship between WYW and Geurami...I love how they're so crazy together, and how Geurami stood up for WYW in a very bold way. I wish more people were like this! I also loved how she acted as wing woman to the sunset scene :cool:

Oh and don't even get me started on Jun Ho. Every time he looks at WYW with his excited puppy dog look, I melt a little bit inside :wow::wow::wow: I don't know what I want out of the romance, whether is should be a tease or a fully developed thing, but I'm enjoying what is being shown now. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

There were a few times I also thought I might shed a tear because I was resonating to the hardships of parents having autistic child/children, especially in the flashback of Young Woo and her father.

I feel like the show does a good job in showing everyone's pespectives including WYW's father's experiences. I remember once doing an activity thing with kids and feeling shocked when a kid asked me in a very direct manner why they couldn't do the activity when I wasn't working anyway (at the time we were closing it down due to an issue or something). It wasn't until the parent came in that I realised the child has aspergers and it was just a straightforward manner of speaking. That's another challenge for parents as well since we're often used to sensitive ways of speaking and it would be hard on days where you're feeling stressed or tired.

But on the other side of things, I think it can be incredibly lonely to have aspergers and I think they showed that well in WYW not wanting to talk about why she didn't want to work anymore. I remember a class mate of mine in high school who was on the spectrum. Like WYW, she was obsessed with something - an anime character -  and so she often spoke to everyone about this. I didn't know her very well because we never had any classes together. But I remember once she added me on Facebook for a few days (probably because we had many mutual friends due to school or maybe she mistaked me for someone else?) and I saw a public conversation she had with another friend about how hard it was to make friends because they didn't understand the things she liked and reading expressions was challenging for her. I still remember it because it sounded so lonely. :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

Luckily, it seemed like she had close friends, who also had aspergers who she was sharing these thoughts with. But still, I felt sad to know that it can be so tough. 

20 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And Jun Ho, LOL at Young Woo announcing to the whole world (figuratively speaking) that Jun Ho touched her butt :laugh:. I do want to ship them but I feel Young Woo is still lacking in social skills because her conversations are still revolving around her or whales or law or cases. But hopefully we'll get there at the end of the drama and Appa gets to have a proper conversation with Young Woo.

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Especially after today, I want it so bad but I don't want it to spoil the story. As in ultimately the message here is about YW's journey and her growth. The romance needs to be "realistic" where YW & JH can be equal partners in the relationship. Don't know if that make sense. LOL...

But having said that, I think there's some progress. At the beach scene after those touching words by JH, notice that YW held her gaze pretty long. Usually she looks away or shies away from eye contact. She was pretty moved here

Of course he made her day showing her the whale picture. In this instance, the way he looks at her was pretty swoony!

Hahahaha, I think this was the level of directness I mentioned before. WYW: Just saying it like it is  :laugh:

I don't know what exactly I expect from this romance because I don't know if there is going to be a point where she doesn't talk about whales or the law or isn't direct. To be honest, I don't know that much about aspergers (this is also educational for me both in watching the show and reading people's comments from that commnuity) so I'm not sure if there's certain elements that are more fixed or not in social behaviours or whether one can move away from them altogether. However, I think you're right @abs-oluteM in that it is about personal growth including things like confidence and feeling comfortable to reach out and connect with someone on a deeper level :heart:

What I like is that Jun Ho makes her feel comfortable and accomodates her as well. He can be just as confused by the whale talk like others might be, but he respects her interests and is charmed by them and he has a method of setting a time where she can talk all she likes about whales...but then other times he draws her out to have conversations about other things. He also cares about her as a person, not limited by her being differently abled, and I think that's what I love about Jun Ho's character. His ability to not box her into something, but to be whole-heartedly accepting of her as a person. :BulbaOWO::wow:

Haha, you know me and my type of ships. Regardless of whether it turns into a fully developed romance, or just teases at it, I'm a sucker for sweetness and strong romantic tension and this is ticking all my boxes for a character ship :MewHi:. Also I think I have a thing for dramas where the heroine's name is in the title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Strongwomen Do Bong Soon and now Extraordinary Lawyer Woo Young Woo :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu How come Min looks like his grandma more than his mum xDDD

I wonder this grandma is from his dad's side or mum's. If it's dad's, maybe that means he resembles his dad.

---

Episode 4

c0f595b86034b3829cdfb0edb59b3d895dfc29ef137dbe02c268381061157c31846e64cebcef56ac

bc9d858b3abf990e1e3bcd787d4ab9753810fd9d

Did Jun Ho put up the whale picture in the meeting room for Young Woo or what? Park Eun Bin was nominated for Baeksang this year but she didn't win, but I reckon she definitely has a bigger chance next year with Woo Young Woo. This scene, in particular, I don't know... just made me feel that she'll be recognised for her performance even more by the judges. And for a bonus, I included Kang Tae Oh for @abs-oluteM. Hehehehe.

Meanwhile, @JenL

12 minutes ago, JenL said:

but he respects her interests and is charmed by them and he has a method of setting a time where she can talk all she likes about whales...but then other times he draws her out to have conversations about other things.

This GIF is such a fitting image to what you wrote above

Spoiler

Jun Ho following behind her, going at her pace, watching out for her kind-of-feel...? :smile:

To be honest, I was a bit worried Young Woo was recoiling after suffering a blow to the witness lying. Because of her previously saying she'll lose because of her condition so it's best she doesn't become a lawyer... but I was surprised she masterminded the whole fighting incident. LOL. Bravo.

Also, what do you guys think of the CEO's ulterior motive is of hiring Young Woo? That smile at the end when she said Young Woo looks like her mum is so up for interpretation!

And I was hoping to find up what Jun Ho's gift was but it's not there anymore (did Jun Ho not retrieve it from the bin?) when Young Woo returned to her office. I thought he would buy her whale merchandise but I can't tell what that round gift is.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

And I was hoping to find up what Jun Ho's gift was but it's not there anymore (did Jun Ho not retrieve it from the bin?) when Young Woo returned to her office.

YW told JH that she had thrown it out, not realizing that it was from JH.

Did Jun Ho put up the whale picture in the meeting room for Young Woo or what?

I thought he had put up the picture for her. Though given the name of the law firm (see below), it's possible that the whale picture usually hung on the wall of that main conference room.

16 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Hopefully this one won't end up this way. 

Not just k-dramas, don't most stories/dramas/movies have a romantic interest element as well, even if it doesn't become a full blown romance? I think it's that happily ever after thing that is still being pushed as a narrative where we're all supposed to find life partners to fulfill us or something like that?

Anyway, after 4 episodes of this drama, I'm hooked on it. I think Park Eun Bin is doing a fantastic job portraying WYW as a complicated, layered person who is on the autistic spectrum, and this drama, in general, seems to be doing a good job of exploring societal reactions to autism as well as the people who support people who are autistic and the autistic persons themselves. It's called a spectrum because it is a very wide range, including people who may go formally undiagnosed because they are high functioning but who may be somewhat or completely oblivious to social cues and other "norms" of behaviors. It's not the subject matter that makes me want to watch this drama, however, but the quality of the acting talent, the writing, and the production values. Given that this is being aired on a small cable channel in SK, it may actually get more international viewership thanks to Netflix than domestic viewership. It occurred to me watching this drama, that I hope Netflix continues to succeed in their "original programming" content efforts since without a Netflix deal (or other streaming services), I wonder that a drama like this could have been made, especially with such high production values.

I also agree that this drama seems primarily about WYW and how she learns to negotiate society. As some others have mentioned, WYW is also very lucky in the number of supportive people who are around her, not just in her father, but also in her best friend.

Romantic feelings are also a part of that education. Jun Ho is possibly an ideal character in that he seems drawn to WYW and appreciative of all of her qualities as a person without needing to sort through her autism related characteristics. I think it's realistic to expect romantic feelings to develop between them in this drama. For instance, when YW describes JH as being very good looking to her friend when her friend is trying to get the Hanbada Law Firm to take her father's case. Btw, I'm wondering about a possible side romance between GeuRaMi and Min Soo. It's clear that GRM thinks that MS is very good looking from how she thinks that MS is JH from YW's description, and is a bit in disbelief when JH speaks up instead. That was the clue she needed to give JH and YW some alone together time later since she suspects her friend YW may be interested in JH.

lso, what do you guys think of the CEO's ulterior motive is of hiring Young Woo? That smile at the end when she said Young Woo looks like her mum is so up for interpretation!

It actually made me wonder if she had been interested in YW's father when they were all students or something. However, I'm going to take it in a positive light at this point. Regardless of why she gave YW a job at the law firm, it's clear that without her giving YW a job, no other law firm was going to hire YW, as per what YW's father said.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:22 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Then there's her mentor Myeong Seok - the man went from not wanting her on the team, to standing up to those who discriminated against her. I laughed my head off when CEO told him that he needed to take himself off the case too if he wanted to defend YW. Love CEO by the way. She knows how to push his buttons. 

I thought it was lovely that they showed Myeong Seok to have integrity and actually get himself taken off the case after his words to the CEO rather than cave and continue on with the case, making excuses like that it's all for the benefit of the client. Given the billings for the work, I think most lawyers would have just continued with the case regardless of their feelings for one of their team members.

Anyway, I think I'm along for the watch. I'm actually pretty happy that I have a drama to watch each day of the week now rather than stacking them all on the weekends.

One thing more, just as a point of interest. The name of WYW's lawfirm  'Hanbada' translates to One Sea or Korean Sea. The name of the competitive lawfirm 'Taesan' translates to Great Mountain.  Cute names.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 hours ago, stroppyse said:

YW told JH that she had thrown it out, not realizing that it was from JH.

That's a pity. I really wanted to know what it was.

I thought he had put up the picture for her. Though given the name of the law firm (see below), it's possible that the whale picture usually hung on the wall of that main conference room.

I was doubtful he puts it up himself. That was huge, means he would need to hire someone to do it. And to do this, he'd need approval from someone and people would start talking so yes, it would make more sense if the picture was already there.

It actually made me wonder if she had been interested in YW's father when they were all students or something.

That was my first thought because I saw somewhere the character description about her rivalry with Taeshan. So if @Chocolate's assumption was right (i.e., Jin Kyung is Young Woo's mum) then it made sense of her comment about "Young Woo looks like her mother" in a up for interpretation way.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

That smile 🥰 . Maybe we should bring this badge back for sale 😆

Haha! I think I will get @Tofu’s help for a new badge based on this show. Let me know if you discover any pretty ones out there. He’s got so many swoony smile moments :wow:.  We will be highlighting this drama in a couple of weeks if I remember correctly. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

On 7/8/2022 at 8:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

Jun Ho following behind her, going at her pace, watching out for her kind-of-feel...? :smile:

Thanks for sharing that lovely gif :BulbaOWO: It's soooo pretty. Yes, I do feel like that's what he does. This very gentle, non-judgemental, meeting her at her pace sort of feel describes all his actions. And just seeing more into her soul, rather than very shallow, physical assements of her as a person

On 7/8/2022 at 8:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

Also, what do you guys think of the CEO's ulterior motive is of hiring Young Woo? That smile at the end when she said Young Woo looks like her mum is so up for interpretation!

I felt like it might have been evil? :lettalKWA: Not sure if my reading is valid or I'm just jaded from too many years of characters in dramas masqurading as good people, but then turning out to be bad (I'm thinking of the last one I spotted immediately which was Oh il nam from Squid Game :mad:)  I'm guessing WYW is the daughter of competing firm CEO or WYW mum took Oppa away from her many years ago? Otherwise it could be genuine and she's a friend of WYW's mum and watching out for her...:thinking:

On 7/9/2022 at 10:13 PM, mademoiselle said:

That's a pity. I really wanted to know what it was.

I was also curious about the present! I think it was a whale ocean/ snow globe type thing. :heart:

On 7/9/2022 at 10:37 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL @abs-oluteM That smile 🥰 . Maybe we should bring this badge back for sale 😆

OMG yessss....bring back the badge! I didn't buy a Kang Tae Oh badge :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

On 7/10/2022 at 12:36 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Haha! I think I will get @Tofu’s help for a new badge based on this show. Let me know if you discover any pretty ones out there. He’s got so many swoony smile moments :wow:.  

Even better!!! I'm so excited! It's been awhile since we had drama themed badges (but totally understand that it takes time to make them. Thanks @Tofu and others for lending your creative talents)  :BulbaOWO:

• Like 6

On 7/9/2022 at 5:13 AM, mademoiselle said:

So if @Chocolate's assumption was right (i.e., Jin Kyung is Young Woo's mum)

That would actually kind of suck if Jin Kyung is WYW's mother. That means that JK's character abandoned her daughter and never saw her again.

40 minutes ago, JenL said:

I was also curious about the present! I think it was a whale ocean/ snow globe type thing.

I assumed that he had bought her the snow globe with a whale in it that he had been looking at in the shop.

• Like 5

Did she just ask him if he likes her? With a gavel? 🤣🤣

https://tv.naver.com/v/27909304

On 7/9/2022 at 1:04 AM, stroppyse said:

One thing more, just as a point of interest. The name of WYW's lawfirm  'Hanbada' translates to One Sea or Korean Sea. The name of the competitive lawfirm 'Taesan' translates to Great Mountain.  Cute names.

This is good to know! With this, I would like to think that the Hanbada boss is a good gal, whatever her reason for hiring WYW. Hanbada will be WYW's home - afterall, her whales can't survive in the mountain 😂

Edited by Chocolate
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

"oh.. even if I read it backwards, Woo Young Woo” overturned the prejudices of the world.

Joong Ang Ilbo

Park Eun-bin studied autism theory and created a lawyer with an autism spectrum, Woo Young-woo, a senior graduate of Seoul National University Law School.  [Photo Studio Genie]

Park Eun-bin studied autism theory and created a lawyer with an autism spectrum, Woo Young-woo, a senior graduate of Seoul National University Law School. [Photo Studio Genie]

03e85bda-365c-4764-9e0a-c2a25b00b2e3.jpg

In 'Strange Woo Young-woo', which was rumored to be a 'healing drama', the protagonist is surrounded by co-workers who communicate and understand at the eye level of Woo Young-woo, who is unfamiliar with social life, and the 'Sister-in-law' who saved Woo Young-woo from bullying and became friends without prejudice. 'There is [Photo A Story]

In 'Weird Lawyer Woo Young-woo', which was rumored to be a 'healing drama', the protagonist is surrounded by co-workers who communicate and understand at the eye level of Woo Young-woo, who is unfamiliar with social life, and the 'Sister-in-law' who saved Woo Young-woo from bullying and became friends without prejudice. 'There is  [Photo A Story]

In 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', which was rumored to be a 'healing drama', the protagonist is surrounded by co-workers who communicate and understand at the eye level of Woo Young-woo, who is unfamiliar with social life, and the 'Sister-in-law' who saved Woo Young-woo from bullying and became friends without prejudice. 'There is [Photo A Story]

Spoiler

In 'Weird Lawyer Woo Young-woo', which was rumored to be a 'healing drama', the protagonist is surrounded by co-workers who communicate and understand at the eye level of Woo Young-woo, who is unfamiliar with social life, and the 'Sister-in-law' who saved Woo Young-woo from bullying and became friends without prejudice. 'There is  [Photo A Story]

In 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo', which was rumored to be a 'healing drama', the protagonist is surrounded by co-workers who communicate and understand at the eye level of Woo Young-woo, who is unfamiliar with social life, and the 'Sister-in-law' who saved Woo Young-woo from bullying and became friends without prejudice. 'There is [Photo A Story]

Spoiler

'click on the link for more information'

source:

https://www.joongang.co.kr/article/25086434

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan