Inspector Goo / Inspector Koo 구경이 [2021]

LaLa

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Let's wait for @SilverMoonTea to finish before we consider picking up :lmao2: I still haven't forgotten she left me in Gumiho's thread... :pandaroar:

Hahahaha Tofu already tried 2 episodes. And she said it's good. But well Tofu completion rate also ehem.... :lmao2: 

Btw I already watched all 8 eps from 12 eps. I think it's promising progress :Ghastlel:

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 11/21/2021 at 4:47 PM, LaLa said:

If you have watched ep 7, I think we'll see soon how her aunt death will affected Kei and her method of killing.. Gosh that director Yong is even brutal. I shouldn't be that shocked finding her to be another murderer just to achieve her goal, but a little bit surprised to see Je Hee seemed to abide her wishes and did nothing to stop Go Dam's murder.

Ep.7 definitely took a lot of unexpected turns.

- K was frantic to see her aunt there and very much disturbed by her death. I guess she will think that KKY was the one who killed her? Well, I want to say to her that her aunt is precious to her, and those people she killed were also precious to other people. Sadly, instead of realising that, she would probably go berserk in her killings... 

- Who is this Director Yong actually? How influential is she? And yes, I really cannot believe that Je Hee actually allowed and watched the whole process of Go Dam being killed! Wouldn't that make her an accomplice to murder? 

- Santa is obsessed with KKY? What's with the pictures secretly taken? And then he put drugs in her drink? I will be so sad if he turns out to be against KKY... I've been liking his character and role in the team. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote

On 11/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Whyyyyyy? 😭 When I have already made sure I cleared up all work before the weekends so that I can catch my dramas properly.... I just want to quickly finish some dramas because of the new ones coming in December 😆

Ya I also alrd anticipating it, and was dissapointed when @LaLatold me. Sigh.... 

They sell the doll haha....

• Like 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Tofu Although I don't want to speculate because we still have 2 more episodes before the finale, I guess there's a big chance for @SilverMoonTeato finish this drama? Based on her reactions being sad about the cancelation last week and even finding out about the creepy doll being sold, which I wouldn't know if she didn't tell me lol

@ktcjdrama I really want to know more about Santa backstory.. He's not mute and can speak, however he chose to not speak out when he's with team B. And about his obsessions with Kyung Yi, in ep 9 it got more interesting when he thought that Kyung Yi has gone missing. He's sending a prayer to someone (while holding a black hoodie / clothes) that he couldn't lost Kyung Yi again or something.. Will we ever see the reason why he's so willing to help Kyung Yi and whether he being the game partner of Kyung Yi is intentional or not..

@abs-oluteM Well it's too bad that you can't join us for live watching this.. :( But it's alright maybe we'll see each other around in another thread ( I knew I can find you in red sleeve x) )

-----

It's unexpected but understandable that Yi Kyung joined hands with Director Yong because she's curious why a powerful person like Yong Suk wants to catch her. I too feel curious why Yong Suk want Yi Kyung to be caught. Is she has another hidden agenda or she wants to use Yi Kyung to kill of the people that she wanted to get rid of but doesn't want to make her hands dirty with their blood? And it's interesting to see that it looks like she's only supporting her first son and tries so hard to hide her youngest son from public. She even made her son sterile omg o.O 

I wonder who's the man inside the box that got delivered to Geon Wook house.. At first I thought the man is his former lover / mate from work, but I think he's a different man? And will Geon Wook lead team B to catch and stop Yi Kyung from killing people anymore or will he still stay as a partner of Yi Kyung? 

Other than Santa's past, I still want to know whether we will get a closure about Kyung Yi's husband death... Are we sure we can wrapped all of it just in 3 remaining episodes? hmm....

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

And about his obsessions with Kyung Yi, in ep 9 it got more interesting when he thought that Kyung Yi has gone missing. He's sending a prayer to someone (while holding a black hoodie / clothes) that he couldn't lost Kyung Yi again or something.. Will we ever see the reason why he's so willing to help Kyung Yi and whether he being the game partner of Kyung Yi is intentional or not..

Yes, I noticed the “again” he said in his prayer. 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

At first I thought the man is his former lover / mate from work, but I think he's a different man?

I tried to recall too, who that person is, but to no avail. Have we seen him before...? And was the gift directed to GW, or to the whole group, knowing they may show up/gather there?

• Like 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Kidnapping // Dog Day // Lovers // Vote