To Fly With You 陪你逐风飞翔 [2021]

Tofu

To Fly With You 陪你逐风飞翔

TFWY-01.jpg

Chinese Title: 陪你逐风飞翔 / Pei Ni Zhu Feng Fei Xiang
Director: Sha Wei Qi (Previous Work: A River Runs Through It)
Screenwriter: Zhou Shu and Li Meng Yan
Genre: Sport, Romance
Episodes: 33
Broadcasting Network: Hunan TV, Tencent
Airing Date: November 22nd, 2021

Synopsis

Shen Zhengyi (Song Zu'er) found her lifelong dream in speed skating. Keeping her plans a secret from her mother, she decides to give her all to seize her final shot at becoming an athlete.

The universality of snow sports allowed Shen Zhengyi, a young woman who loves short-track speed skating, to pursue her passion. She signs up for the newcomer recruitment for the "Zhufeng Club" behind her mother's back. However, Shen Zhengyi who has no formal training whatsoever becomes like a magnet for trouble. Furthermore, she gets a taste of the hellish training courtesy of coach Zhuang Yue (Miao Pu).

After many twists and turns, Zhengyi succeeds in joining the club but new challenges come in succession. Zhengyi not only has to strive to improve her technical weakness but also has to learn to cooperate with teammates. At this time, Zhengyi's plans to be a speed skating athlete is discovered by his mother, thus causing a strain in their relationship.

No matter how hard her journey becomes, figure skater Shao Beisheng (Wang Anyu) who has been a loyal friend for many years is always been around to accompany her while former speed-skating champion Xiao Han (Xu Yang) has helped her in many ways. Through her own determination and encouragement from others, Zhengyi begins her transformation to becoming a true athlete. (Credit)

Official Websites 
Baidu | Weibo | Douban

• Like 1

Where to Watch?

Multiple platforms has this drama with English subs (probably because it's coming out to promote the winter Olympics that's just around the corner). They are as followed:

If you live in the US, Viki and Youku are your two options. Tencent is only for those in Asian countries or if you have VPN. 

Airing Schedule.

8RFiN4g.png

Trailers.

This drama is focused on winter sports so my guess is that it'll most likely air right before or during the winter olympics. There are rumors that it'll air as soon as this month too. :idk:

I'm planning on watching this because I think both leads are adorable together. :heart:

The song from Goblin on this clip, hahaha!

14 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

@Tofu are you going to watch it?

Yes! I like the chemistry between both leads from what I've seen. I also like both leading actors in general too. It helps that figure skating is part of the story because it's one of the sports I like to watch during the winter olympics. 

Are you going to watch this? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yes! I like the chemistry between both leads from what I've seen. I also like both leading actors in general too. It helps that figure skating is part of the story because it's one of the sports I like to watch during the winter olympics. 

Are you going to watch this? 

i check the trailer, they seems pretty okie.....and song zuer is acting her age this round i guess this will help

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i check the trailer, they seems pretty okie.....and song zuer is acting her age this round i guess this will help

I am going into this cautiously because of how all the Q4 dramas have been lately. Don't want to have too much expectation. :laugh:

• Haha 1

This drama is being provided with English subs on multiple platforms. They are as followed:

Youkuhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLATwx1z00Hse9wKXnTS0HICsAsZGu-_t7

Viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/38215c-to-fly-with-you

Tencent: https://wetv.vip/play/gfq4rar7xfnumha-To-Fly-with-You/x0041vwjek9-EP1-To-Fly-with-You

If you live in the US, Viki and Youku are your two options. Tencent is only for those in Asian countries or if you have VPN. 

I watched the first two episodes and so far so good. I think it's pretty typical of your university sports drama with two leads who bicker and banter when they first meet. I love the chemistry between both leads so I'm going to continue watching. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I watched the first two episodes and so far so good. I think it's pretty typical of your university sports drama with two leads who bicker and banter when they first meet. I love the chemistry between both leads so I'm going to continue watching. 

i havent start watching....im actually more interested in what my boss will announce for us instead lols

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

i havent start watching....im actually more interested in what my boss will announce for us instead lols

A bonus?!

Some clips from the episodes today:

Baisheng's dramatic entrance for the shoe he just bought. LOL!

What happens after Zhengyi steps on it. :laugh:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

yes we're expecting to get one....just dunno how much to be honest.....hahaha based on announcement we did pretty well this year for the target i guess

YAY!! All that hard work and stress you were in paid off! Or at least, I hope it will. If only we weren't in a pandemic, I would tell you to go travel! But you can buy something nice for yourself too!!

More pictures released today:

I don't usually watch campus dramas, but I find leads extremely adorable. 

TFWY-07.gif

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't usually watch campus dramas, but I find leads extremely adorable. 

i like watching campus drama cause i never been on campus lols so i guess all these drama kinda fill up that gap for me most of the times when i feel like going thru that phase again lols....and honestly from the gif it goes look good....we will have daily episodes right?

maybe i can pick it up for now lols it doesnt take look to watch them anyway