2022.03.26 Drama Special

If you are curious about the Special, you can watch it via the above link. No subs though.

@Tofu @abs-oluteM I'll be swooning a lot. Rowoon is so good-looking (and cute) in almost every scenes. :pandalove: Though I'm pretty sure Lee Soo Hyuk will steal some hearts too. Aish. My boy always have competition in every dramas he's in. LOL

Spoiler

• Heart Eyes 2

2022.03.30 Grim Reaper's Ability Cards

From left to right:

Rational judgement

Ability to act

Charisma

Speed

Strength

Honesty

Empathy

Goo Ryung is excellent in almost everything but lacks honesty.

Im Ryong Koo is almost an all rounder except honesty.

Choi Joon Woong lacks the abilities Goo Ryung and Im Ryong Koo have but has what these two did not have i.e., empathy, honesty and the ability to act (before thinking) is 100% 😆😅

King of Heaven (Kim Hae Soo) is the full all rounder

Park Joong Gil is good with everything but lacks empathy and honesty.

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
12 minutes ago, JenL said:

I'm looking forward to this! :CharmanderYay::CharmanderYay::CharmanderYay:

Your boy Rowoon has been so busy lately @mademoiselle - I feel like he's just gone project after project. :pandachamp:

While LJW has been hiding :pandasad: 

Yeah he's crazy busy - as idol usually is. I don't know how he fits and juggles all of his activities in the schedule per day. At least now he doesn't seem to have any SF9 related activities.

LJW had a few IG updates though. Other than that, he's still filming Return isn't it? They've been filming for a looong time actually.

15 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Is everyone going to be lying the whole time?! :lmao2:

Maybe just not being frank :thinking:

• Haha 2

2022.03.31 SF9’s Rowoon And Jung Joon Ha Flee The Scene With Contrasting Reactions In New Drama “Tomorrow”

jung-joon-ha-sf9-rowoon.jpeg

Jung Joon Ha will be making a special appearance in MBC’s upcoming drama “Tomorrow”!

Based on the hit webtoon of the same name, “Tomorrow” is a new fantasy drama starring SF9’s Rowoon as Choi Joon Woong, who gets into an unfortunate accident while struggling to find a job. As a result, he crosses paths with grim reapers Goo Ryun (Kim Hee Sun) and Lim Ryoong Goo (Yoon Ji On), who work together to save the lives of those who are contemplating suicide, and he winds up joining their team in the underworld as their youngest member.

The newly released stills give a sneak preview of Jung Joon Ha in the drama. He will summon his character Mr. Jung from “Muhan Company,” the fictional movie from the variety show “Infinite Challenge.” In the photos, he’s sporting his signature shaggy hair that is parted right in the center, a colorful tie, and arm warmers. The second photo featuring Mr. Jung and Choi Joon Woong makes fans laugh out loud. They’re both running while Choi Joon Woong is practically dragging Mr. Jung away. Unlike Choi Joon Woong, who is laughing brightly, Mr. Jung looks absolutely terrified.

jung-joon-ha.jpeg

During filming, Jung Joon Ha showed off his strong presence with his witty words and sense of humor. He portrayed perfect chemistry with Rowoon, and everyone on the set couldn’t stop laughing.

The drama’s producers commented, “We’d like to thank Jung Joon Ha for readily accepting the offer to make a special appearance. Thanks to Jung Joon Ha, who performed better than expected, we were able to create a more interesting scene. You can look forward to his surprise appearance on this week’s broadcast.”

“Tomorrow” will premiere on April 1 at 9:50 p.m. KST.

source

• Heart Eyes 1