Till the End of the Moon 长月烬明 [2023]

NiteWalker

This is surprisingly super addictive. As for once I did not attracted to Leo Luo at all. The episode 1 was in my opinion not well made, the CG looks from some old computer game. Somehow I stay for more episode as the story seems to be different. And glad I did, I think big part because Bai Lu is just so perfect for this role. 

The ML is really unusual, as he had psychopath traits. Seems partly because of upbringing and also maybe it's also his destiny. He doesn't have any emotions or feelings, probably only XW able to make him flicker a little. 

Prince Lin played by DW is very handsome, I wonder if there will be really no love line with XW? BC seems quite suspicious, she should have some demonic essence? As when she got kidnapped by nightmare demon, she said she smell something from her. And she seems super clingy too. 

XW brother QY is also very attractive, I like his character a lot too. Was surprised he's willing to surrender to TJ. 

The dress and hair ornaments all super well made and gorgeous. @TofuYou might consider this, somehow I even managed to see pass how thin LL is. The story quite great and very creative. 

Spoiler

@OsmanthusTeaI'm calling you on Slack 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea

I'm surprised this drama is your tea....:PsyWhat: I'm up to latest eps, angst galore....:shocked: Leo is perfect as TTJ. TTJ is abused physically and mentally since birth not to mentioned being starved since forever. How do he got all muscular and toned?? :HaunterOK:

This drama main attraction is the superb acting. The acting made me forget whatever imperfection this drama has....DW is is super handsome, he even cried beautifully...

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea

I'm surprised this drama is your tea....:PsyWhat: I'm up to latest eps, angst galore....:shocked: Leo is perfect as TTJ.

Leo is not my cup of tea actually, but somehow the story was interesting. It's so fun to be able to send army of crow to attack your enemy 😆

I stopped at ep 15, because the clam kingdom story and the war start to make me lost a bit. And its now at the most used plot in xianxia world where the hero become blind and heroine pretend it's not her :PsyWhat: And all that CG war also blinding and hurt my eyes :lmao2:, will it get better? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Leo is not my cup of tea actually, but somehow the story was interesting. It's so fun to be able to send army of crow to attack your enemy 😆

I stopped at ep 15, because the clam kingdom story and the war start to make me lost a bit. And its now at the most used plot in xianxia world where the hero become blind and heroine pretend it's not her :PsyWhat: And all that CG war also blinding and hurt my eyes :lmao2:, will it get better? 

Many found MY-SJ arc boring including me but it was there for a reason. It's not filler at all, this drama got no filler. It will last up to eps 18. Just bear with it, after they came out for that arc everything got interesting. Tomorrow is tower scene.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
4 hours ago, Yana said:

I just realised we only have 11 episodes left. I hope they don't rush the ending. Please give us a nice and looooonggg happy ending, not a split-second ending like LBFAD had. :thinking:

According to the rumors mill, it does have a weird ending 😂😂 But honestly at this rate I don’t mind sad ending. This relationship is too toxic to salvage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@OsmanthusTeaI finished the 40 episodes but I can't fathom the ending. Care to explain ? :PsyWhat::laugh:

It's an open ending that up to your own interpretation....:PsyWhat: One of the explanation is both TTJ and LSS became gods before he sacrificed himself. As a god when he died then died lha but he left his consciousness in the dragon scale that will faded over time just like MY.  Second, he will be back when his time is up because his primordial spirit is in the dragon scale.

Based upon the original novel, he does come back as a mortal after 1000 years and LSS kept searching for him the whole time.

What do you think about the drama?

• Clapping Hands 1
3 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

What do you think about the drama?

Leo Luo is so ethereal and gorgeous. He looks like dancing when he's swinging his sword. It seems like Tantai Jin is made specially for him. 

Among all the storyline, I think I like when he's still weak & being bullied and when he reappear as Jiumin. The story in Bo're life indeed bore me to death 😅, but like you mentioned it did have connecting line to all the stories to make it come as full circle. 

Overall, it's quite impressive. Can be inside of my list on favourite xianxia like : Ashes of Love, Eternal Love, Immortal Samsara, Journey of Flower, and Chinese Paladin 3. 

How about you? Oh and the chemistry is insane. I'm going to check their modern drama too. 

• Clapping Hands 1

27 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Leo Luo is so ethereal and gorgeous. He looks like dancing when he's swinging his sword. It seems like Tantai Jin is made specially for him. 

Among all the storyline, I think I like when he's still weak & being bullied and when he reappear as Jiumin. The story in Bo're life indeed bore me to death 😅, but like you mentioned it did have connecting line to all the stories to make it come as full circle. 

Overall, it's quite impressive. Can be inside of my list on favourite xianxia like : Ashes of Love, Eternal Love, Immortal Samsara, Journey of Flower, and Chinese Paladin 3. 

How about you? Oh and the chemistry is insane. I'm going to check their modern drama too. 

Not a perfect drama but Leo-BL carried the drama all the way to the top. Like you I prefer his hostage prince's and CJM's era. He is a professional ballet dancer and instructor since birth, of course he looks like he was dancing when he fought. The best fight aside from MY's fight were 2 battles between XL and TTJ. Both are professionally trained dancers, the fight choreography and the CGI were amazing, it's screaming money loud and clear. Another part that I love is their styling and costumes, it was WOW!

Leo's acting is flawless. He played TTJ, MY and Demon God and we can distinctly see the differences. Such an acting power house.

You should watch Love Is Sweet....I'm surprise that both dramas past the censorship for such steamy scenes while the other drama got the chop for a simple peck on the lips....:PsyWhat:

• Haha 1