Till the End of the Moon 长月烬明 [2023]

NiteWalker

14 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Chocolate

Which part made you think that's not good??

Ep 1 was not very engaging but ok, most shows are like that at the beginning.

Ep 2 I was not really paying attention. Just know she travelled back in time and is some rich obnoxious daughter. Is the ML her long-suffering husband? Saw them on a bed in one scene I think. Was not feeling the heat. So I stopped 😂

I will try it again.

• Haha 2
On 5/24/2023 at 12:10 PM, OsmanthusTea said:

@Chocolate

Yes, ML is her abused husband 😂😂 This drama is a kind of drama that need to pay attention to when watching 😂 quite lots of details and due to the new regulations, they cut off 18 eps. Hence many things were squeezed tightly.

Ah, so it’s a drama that needs to use some brain. Ok good!

I am watching ep2 again. This drama strikes me as a chicken and egg problem - if people has not been so mean to the ML, he may not have turned into the devil.

I’m surprised @SilverMoonTea likes this since both leads start off married lol!

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Ah, so it’s a drama that needs to use some brain. Ok good!

I am watching ep2 again. This drama strikes me as a chicken and egg problem - if people has not been so mean to the ML, he may not have turned into the devil.

I’m surprised @SilverMoonTea likes this since both leads start off married lol!

I thought at first about chicken or egg problem too but at the end it's actually about a brutal reality of destiny that written on stone where no matter what they do it won't change anything. It's about being a pawn by the gods.

I know why @SilverMoonTea likes this even though they started as married couple....wink wink....:PsyWhat:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I know why @SilverMoonTea likes this even though they started as married couple....wink wink....:PsyWhat:

Why :lmao2: I don't even know it myself haha..  I think because they're a sort of fake married couple and still have a lot of tension there. 

I actually just want to see what's the hype about this drama, end up join the hype lols... Leo Luo really not my cup of tea, he looks so thin and sharp, his jawline can cut your finger :laugh: But he grew on me. I think it's because of the mix combo powerhouse couple. I wonder how is he paired up with another actress? I knew Bai Lu always had chemistry with almost everyone. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea

Actually you are correct....:PsyWhat: Despite married for 4 times their tension is hotter than dating stage......:PsyWhat:

Leo is a self sustained actor in a sense that he can acts well even being paired with a crappy ones....:HaunterOK: But in term of chemistry with actress, BL is the best. Before BL Leo had a great chemistry with Janice Wu but unlike with BL, their chemistry evaporated in their second drama together.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@SilverMoonTea

Actually you are correct....:PsyWhat: Despite married for 4 times their tension is hotter than dating stage......:PsyWhat:

Leo is a self sustained actor in a sense that he can acts well even being paired with a crappy ones....:HaunterOK: But in term of chemistry with actress, BL is the best. Before BL Leo had a great chemistry with Janice Wu but unlike with BL, their chemistry evaporated in their second drama together.

I even managed to watch crappy story romcom c drama with them as lead haha... Ya how they managed to keep the flame after so many episodes. I think they're not dating IRL hahahaha... if they date the flame will alrd be gone.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I even managed to watch crappy story romcom c drama with them as lead haha... Ya how they managed to keep the flame after so many episodes. I think they're not dating IRL hahahaha... if they date the flame will alrd be gone.

Chinese romcom mostly are crappy 😂 LIS is one of the decent one solely because of the CP 😎 How is your LIS watching going on?

They totally not dating each other 😂 BL is in a relationship with her hot boytoy Zhang LingHe 💪🏻

But one thing for sure, they established a complete trust and super comfy with each other. I had never seen a C or K actor that can straddled another actress so nonchalantly like Leo on BL 😅😂

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Chinese romcom mostly are crappy 😂 LIS is one of the decent one solely because of the CP 😎 How is your LIS watching going on?

They totally not dating each other 😂 BL is in a relationship with her hot boytoy Zhang LingHe 💪🏻

But one thing for sure, they established a complete trust and super comfy with each other. I had never seen a C or K actor that can straddled another actress so nonchalantly like Leo on BL 😅😂

I watched until ep 13. 

ZLH good looking, but still missing tons of charisma... I saw their latest drama trailer and tbh I'm not that excited, eventhough I opened a thread for it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I watched until ep 13. 

ZLH good looking, but still missing tons of charisma... I saw their latest drama trailer and tbh I'm not that excited, eventhough I opened a thread for it. 

Will you continue after 13? 😂😂

Regarding ZLH, yes he got the total package of a good looking guy but he lacked the charisma and stage presence. He isn’t magnetic. But he is a little fresh meat who knows he will turns into a matured cured bacon in the future 😂😂

I’m not interested in Kunning Palace too. From the trailer alone I can see that BL ‘s acting is miles ahead of her MLs. I can see the imbalance of performances. Or maybe my heart eyes and mind are pampered by BL-Leo so anything less is blah 😎

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Will you continue after 13? 😂😂

Regarding ZLH, yes he got the total package of a good looking guy but he lacked the charisma and stage presence. He isn’t magnetic. But he is a little fresh meat who knows he will turns into a matured cured bacon in the future 😂😂

@abs-oluteM@Tofu@mademoiselleI found this convo very funny :lmao2: piece of meat being discussed 

I'll continue haha... I stopped a while because my sister busy... 

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Yes this is exactly  why  @SilverMoonTea will like it. @Chocolate  our Miss Silvermoon here  likes slow burn forbidden love. 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

What do you mean married 4 times? 😱 I’m at ep10, not feeling the chemistry of the 2 leads as much as you all are yet 😂 but watching to see what happens.

There are 4 weddings and a funeral in this drama for the main couple....:cool:

@SilverMoonTea

What eps hooked you in?? @Chocolate isn't feeling it yet in eps 10....:HaunterOK:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3

@OsmanthusTea Yes! I think you captured how I feel about ZLH so well. He is easy on the eyes and in photoshoots, he looks amazing. All of that just doesn't translate on-screen. He has a lot of upcoming dramas (I'm interested in the one with Esther) that I'm hoping will change my opinion of him.

I'm surprised at how many people are watching or checked this drama out. @SilverMoonTea did a good job selling it. Haha! 

29 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

What do you mean married 4 times?

It's a xianxia, so that means lots of lifetimes. Four times is like the minimum. Hahaha! 

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It's a xianxia, so that means lots of lifetimes. Four times is like the minimum. Hahaha! 

Yes it's a xianxia but there is no circle of reincarnation in this drama.....:cool: The relationships in this drama is complicated, you need to watch it to understand. Regarding ZLH, I'm interesting with the one with Esther too solely because of the director GJM.

Do you check TTEOTM out??

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@OsmanthusTea But whose love line did Bing Chang steal? When and how did she steal it?

You wanna spoiler?? Look here then:

Spoiler

Pian Ran's. Pian Ran gave hers to her soldier lover before he went to war. YBC met the dying lover and the lover asked her to return it to Pian Ran but she claimed it at hers instead.

@SilverMoonTea

The chemistry is burning even for photoshoot....:cool:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

You wanna spoiler?? Look here then:

Hide contents

Pian Ran's. Pian Ran gave hers to her soldier lover before he went to war. YBC met the dying lover and the lover asked her to return it to Pian Ran but she claimed it at hers instead.

@SilverMoonTea

The chemistry is burning even for photoshoot....:cool:

Im at ep 20 LIS... Gosh I already watching them 60 eps uh wow... How on earth their chemistry so blinding...

• Haha 2