Broadcast network: Youku
Broadcast period: April 6th, 2023

Cast:

Luo Yun Xi as Zhan Taijin
Bai Lu as Li Susu / Ye Xiwu
Chen Du Ling as Ye Bingchang
Deng Wei

Synopsis: 

This is a story of period when demons are in power. Demons become the masters, and the cultivators and mortals become despicable beings.
One day, the elders decided to send someone back to the past to discover the demon lord’s origin and prevent him from awakening. That someone happened to be Li Su Su.

Li Su Su then goes back to the past, taking a body of a mortal named Ye Xi Wu. Ye Xi Wu was the third daughter of Ye General, married to a hostage prince which is the future demon lord, Tantai Jin. Li Su Su is determined to destroy Tantai Jin who in the future has killed too many; however, being in Tantai Jin’s past life, she is now seeing Tantai Jin’s different side of story before he rose to be demon lord.
(Source: RedLotusPavilion at MyDramaList)

~~ Adapted from the web novel "Hei Yue Guang Na Wen BE Ju Ben" (黑月光拿稳BE剧本) by Teng Luo Wei Zhi (藤萝为枝). 

Additional Links:

Weibo l Baidu l Douban

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
19 hours ago, dramabler said:

I am currently watching this one and I'm hooked! I've read/skimmed some bits of the novel and the adaptation is not far off which makes it better. Bai Lu and LYX chemistry is on point. My new daily addicting drama. 

I'm totally love this drama!! And I'm shock that @Tofu @Chocolate @Yana @mademoiselle @themarchioness aren't actively fawning over it!! :shocked2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1
3 hours ago, themarchioness said:

LOL @OsmanthusTea, I'm not normally a xianxia watcher. But maybe I can be persuaded.... 

I'm not a regular xianxia audience too. I only jumped into it with no expectation since I got nothing to watched at the time.  Well, it's not your regular xianxia though :cool: Acting are top notch, CGI are on another level that never seen before in Cdrama, costumes are gorg, story line also unique without the classic YueHua-ish character.

• Like 3

@OsmanthusTea see I don't quite like Xianxia's either but if it weren't for the novel, Bai Lu and Luo Yunxi I don't think I would have tuned in. I didn't even watch LBFAD despite everyone raving about it. 

However, this show is not disappointing! Luo Yunxi is a whole other level as TTJ. The current arc with them in the dream world is breaking my heart though. Their chemistry is getting to me good. 😭

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler 

55 minutes ago, dramabler said:

@OsmanthusTea see I don't quite like Xianxia's either but if it weren't for the novel, Bai Lu and Luo Yunxi I don't think I would have tuned in. I didn't even watch LBFAD despite everyone raving about it. 

However, this show is not disappointing! Luo Yunxi is a whole other level as TTJ. The current arc with them in the dream world is breaking my heart though. Their chemistry is getting to me good. 😭

Totally!! Leo delivers superbly!! The chemistry between CP are flawless. I'm up to date with the latest eps, heart breaking yes but satisfying at the same time. MY deserved it, in many ways. Such a wuss husband....

• Like 3

@OsmanthusTea Hahaha! Work has been really busy the last two weeks so I'm behind on a lot of dramas. I like a well done xianxia so I do plan to watch it once things are not as crazy. I caught a glimpse of episode one and the CGI looks good. 

On 4/11/2023 at 12:33 AM, OsmanthusTea said:

Tan Tai Jin's grand entrance in eps 1

I thought the entrance was great until I saw that the marking on his forehead looked like a cheap stick-on tattoo. :GengarPout:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Totally!! Leo delivers superbly!! The chemistry between CP are flawless. I'm up to date with the latest eps, heart breaking yes but satisfying at the same time. MY deserved it, in many ways. Such a wuss husband....

This is my 2nd drama of his and just wow! I never watched "Love is Sweet" but I think the both of them being in a drama before definitely helped the chemistry. It's so natural. I'm a little conflicted about the MY character. Many things were too bad on his part for being slow but they both are so bad with communication. Not to mention, the biggest home wrecker Tian Huan. I had no idea why they both were even listening to her. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I'm glad SJ got her revenge though. Well deserved. 

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@OsmanthusTea Hahaha! Work has been really busy the last two weeks so I'm behind on a lot of dramas. I like a well done xianxia so I do plan to watch it once things are not as crazy. I caught a glimpse of episode one and the CGI looks good. 

I thought the entrance was great until I saw that the marking on his forehead looked like a cheap stick-on tattoo. :GengarPout:

Awhh well if you do get to check it out, do let us know your thoughts. CGI has not disappointed at all. A few cheesy scenes here and there but not too bad overall. 

• Like 1

YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@dramabler 

IG/FB: dramabler