​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

1 hour ago, left_phalange said:

Yeonseok really mentions Gyeoulie in every chance he got lately.

I'm curious, will Park Jungwoo (Gyeoul's brother) appear in season 2? I quite like him, he's cute hahaha

Some ppl will say he is just doing so as marketing gimmick

But hey, at least this is an official ship recognised/approved even by the casts and Shin PD

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

suppose if the coffee truck is successful, this ship is safe in the drama?

Yes. :pandacool: They may give us some angst to tease us but I don't for-see this ship being jeopardized anyway.

So pretty ..

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, ryanallright said:
I suppose if the coffee truck is successful, this ship is safe in the drama?

Considering that they are in the middle of filming, and the coffee truck is welcomed by both actors, at least we can say that winter garden is REAL not only a dream or twist. 

Oh also there's another one from Indonesian fans, tho I don't know when they will send it.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
21 hours ago, left_phalange said:

Considering that they are in the middle of filming, and the coffee truck is welcomed by both actors, at least we can say that winter garden is REAL not only a dream or twist. 

Oh also there's another one from Indonesian fans, tho I don't know when they will send it.

great! as long as both actors doesn't resist the love from WG fans, this ship is all good to go for a happy ending 

Edited by ryanallright
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Jane said:

@abs-oluteM @left_phalange Not that we need any more confirmation that the WG ship is sailing, but I was really excited to hear the PD ask for a 'more melo' version! This surgery scene really was to have that tender, tension-filled quality to it! :wow:

YESS!!! I remember @40somethingahjummaeloquently described about this surgery scene back then 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
7 hours ago, left_phalange said:

Honestly I got more nervous that I keep overthinking "whether they are dating or not" "what if they don't?" "but Jeongwon isn't type of guy who kiss and run, right?" I'm sorry I can't help 😭

Two more thursday!! 

IKR . But it can’t be ...that isn’t JW at all. So don’t worry 

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

IKR . But it can’t be ...that isn’t JW at all. So don’t worry 

Right... all the guys are good man, they won't do something like that but idk I still haven't figured out how wg will addressed their relationship after the kiss. I think it's because we haven't seen them having proper conversation beside their works...

Also this lol

This most likely to happen knowing it's ShinLee but still I'm not ready for this 😭😭

Edited by left_phalange
  • Heart Eyes 1