​ ❄️🌿 ​Wintergarden ❄️🌿​ | Ahn Jeong-won & Jang Gyeo-ul

Jane

All I can say is the other 4 are so happy for him. AND Song Hwa even says they look good together. 

:smug:

I like the cover for this preview since it has them on its thumbnail. Their agyeo with each other is killing me :D

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Watching the bit where JW tells the rest about him & Gyeol dating - he is so happy  slowly eating his strawberries and saying spring is here. LOL...for a man who's in love , every day is spring. I love the reactions of all the others - and my favourite is Ik Jun's "I want to tell the world". 

Can JW really keep this a secret ? hahahah...Well so far he & Gyeol have been able to keep a poker face when seeing each other at work but I have a feeling it will get found out soon. Already 9 people know about this - the other 4, JW's mum & her other 3 buddies , Min A. Not so top secret is it ? LOL

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I have faith that Gyeoul will be able to see the secret through, JW on the other hand, not too sure.  If even with Ikjun he makes a fuss, and too think Ikjun has always called uri Gyeoul, he won't be able to control himself.  

:hearties:

Also, I'm getting curious on who the new GS resident will be.  Seong Yeon and Chang Min are almost done with their internship, hence might be one of them or a new character. 

Edited by akikisetsu
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

If using pc , paste it as plain text . If using phone it will automatically embed 

I was using phone earlier. It won't embed. In fact, using laptop it automatically embedded.

So strange. Sometimes refreshing page helps & also at times our internet connection may also prevent embedding.

This week's highlight scene by The Swoon

• Heart Eyes 2

16 hours ago, left_phalange said:

Wintergarden nation got holding hands, whiny & pouty Gyeoul and Jeongwon, squeezed cheeks, hugs, 3 times pecks, 2 times real kisses + tongue involvement, more hugs :wow:

Yes! It felt so good. But The Swoon knows what I need....I love this scene so much. I rewatch so many times

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm I read too much stuff out there. But I see comments about how there's too much fluff and agyeo especially coming from JW and that there's not enough "substance" about the things going on between the two. Am I the only one who really enjoys these super cute moments? I always thought that the fandom wanted this since S1's confirmation.

I know that people wanted to know what happened post kiss and what they talked about , and Rosa addressing it etc. But given that the drama has so many main characters , I don't think there's really a great need (nor would there be time)  for them to tell us everything right? Clearly the two are happy and going through a honey moon phase , and this is just how new couples date regardless of age. Plus JW is always behaving in such a child like manner .That is why he is good with kids as they find him approachable. So I would think he would behave the way he does when he dates. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

This is such a cute video where they ask YYS to talk from the perspective of himself as an actor and from the perspective of Jeong Won.

He mentions about how similar Gyeol is to SHB and that they have great chemie and work well as partners. 

And when asked what was his fave episode , he said it was eps 12 when he kissed Gyeol :eeeee:- it was an episode where he was going through a lot of things with his decision to give up priesthood . his mum's expectations, having Gyeol by his side , staying on the in the Paed Department. He still thinks of those moments. No one sells this ship better than YYS! :smug:

• Like 1

So many sweet treats today from the special ....but the preview of JW crying and seating outside the church had got me wondering if it will be their romance that is going to go through some angst. Personally I won't mind if it is going to result in both their growth as individuals and as a couple. As long as we don't get some silly noble idiocy stuff like Bidulgi couple

Kiss scenes extended

Them reacting to WG kissing :lmao2:

• Like 1