Let Me Be Your Knight 너의 밤이 되어줄게 [2021-22]

stroppyse

'I'll Be Your Night', music ZIP file released

'I'll Be Your Night' is giving fans a gift-like time with colorful music.

The SBS Sunday drama 'I'll Be Your Night' (directed by Ji-suk Ahn/produced by Big Ocean E&M, Supermoon Pictures) is a world star idol Yoon Tae-in (Lee Jun-young) who is suffering from sleepwalking, and an identity disguised resident doctor who has to secretly treat it. It depicts the sweet and bloody romance of Yoon Joo (Jung In-sun), a mental healer.

The members of the band LUNA, Lee Jun-young, Jang Dong-ju, Kim Jong-hyun (NU'EST), Yoon Ji-seong, and Kim Dong-hyun (AB6IX) are giving laughter and emotion with their songs and stages that pour their own charms to the fullest. In particular, the music that contains various emotional lines as if revealing the story of the characters in the play adds power to viewers to be more deeply immersed in the drama.

view original

'I'll Be Your Night' is giving fans a gift-like time with colorful music.

0000837890-001-20211215114701527.jpg

Photo = Big Ocean E&M, Supermoon Pictures

So, I dug up the ZIP file of 'I'll Be Your Night'.

#. The actual album release of the idol in the drama! The epic begins with 'Beautiful Breakup'!

'After you left, my time is like a sunless day / A deep darkness full of silence is swallowing me up / Don't know what it is / I still don't understand what you said to me / Why is this nightmare night for us? / Once again Can you explain me / My heart is cold and frozen feel so cold / The reason everything stopped..'

The first single 'Beautiful Breakup' is an alternate with a paradoxical sadness that expresses the breakup process as beautiful. It's a pop rock number. Ryan Jeon and Dahit Bangers, who are called K-pop trendsetters, participated in the production and completed the color of Luna. Here, the harmonies and ad-libs that sound beautifully layered on top of each other met Luna's rich sensibility, adding to the loneliness.

In particular, 'Beautiful Breakup' is taking a meaningful step, breaking the prejudice that idols in dramas perform poorly, proving their topicality by entering the latest chart rankings on music sites right after their release.

#. 'Love Paranoia', sniping fans' hearts with funky sensibility!

'Paranoia, sunny Monday / It starts with D. caffeine / After a blood transfusion with coffee, only my head hurts / just like that I'm saying / I'm crazy and sick / just like that I'm saying / I'm crazy and sick / Bang bang like running a wheel / Sunset beyond the end of a dizzying day / All fatigue melts'

The second single 'Love paranoia' is a pop punk number with a funky bass and drum pattern. The chorus catches the listener's attention. In particular, Luna's various vocals and perfect ensembles meet, doubling the band's charm and receiving a warm response.

#. The beginning of Yoon-ju In and Tae-in Yoon! 'I'll be your night'

'The night the prayer was delivered I go to you / I look at you silently and approach you before I know I to you / I want to comfort you with sadness / I whisper to you beyond the distant moonlight I to you / All the wounds I've received Put it in my tears / Let it flow into pieces of light..'

The song 'I Will Be Your Night', a song with the same name as the drama, is a song about In Yoon-ju, who lost everything in the first episode, and Yoon Tae-in, who played the guitar while sleepwalking.

A song I listened to and comforted. It is the point where the full-fledged story of In Yun-ju and Yoon Tae-in began, and although the song has not yet been released, it is receiving a lot of love.

Earlier, Yoon-ju In confessed to Yoon Tae-in that he was comforted by listening to 'I Will Be Your Night' in the 4th episode, and Yoon Tae-in sang a serenade with 'I Will Be Your Night', a new arrangement for In Yun-ju, giving her excitement and comfort. 

In particular, this song expresses the process of changing the emotions of the main characters in the drama, and it is expected to be released soon.

Jina Son, reporter for MK Sports (jinaaa@mkculture.com)

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

So, I was rewatching the 2 videos that Luna put out, and one thing that I noticed that was unusual for a band is that the singing duties are pretty much equally shared amongst all the members. Even though TI is the lead vocalist, it seems as if he doesn't actually have more singing duties than the others. What does everyone else think? I thought it was really in vocal groups that the singing duties are so evenly covered (BTS) while in groups with instruments the vocals tend to be more concentrated (CNBlue, Day6).

Then again, I guess most of them are vocalists in their other groups/gigs.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

What does everyone else think?

I like that everyone has a part in singing. But I do think it's distributed because Jun is not the strongest vocalist and they needed the others to help complete the song. 

The next song seems like it'll be a ballad, yeah?! :taebtsbeg:

If you got both, maybe I will also consider both too. :lmao2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Tofu said:

If you got both, maybe I will also consider both too. :lmao2:

What is the different with the 2 albums? Isn't it only by the black and white cover? 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, I was rewatching the 2 videos that Luna put out, and one thing that I noticed that was unusual for a band is that the singing duties are pretty much equally shared amongst all the members.

Yes I think it's nice that whole band can sing, so they felt more like true musician than just a regular K-pop boyband. Jun aka TI's voice is dominating with his high pitch notes. 

20211217-084925.jpg

onlyleejunyoung-CXDfs-O0pf-V6.jpg

onlyleejunyoung-CXDfs-O1-J7-Za.jpg

Cr. DHJ030 /onlyleejunyoung / others

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

On 12/16/2021 at 4:18 PM, Tofu said:

If you got both, maybe I will also consider both too. 

On 12/16/2021 at 5:33 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

What is the different with the 2 albums? Isn't it only by the black and white cover? 

My guess actually is that the songs will be the same, but with different packaging and different goodies, so more pictures of Jun! :wow:

On 12/16/2021 at 4:18 PM, Tofu said:

I like that everyone has a part in singing. But I do think it's distributed because Jun is not the strongest vocalist and they needed the others to help complete the song. 

That's a nice way of putting it. I was thinking that everyone just wanted to be able to show off their vocal skills in the drama since the drama potentially reaches more people than their established fan base. Honestly, I didn't know any of the guys other than Jun. I did recognize Woo Hyun from other dramas, though didn't know which ones without looking him up. :)

• Like 3

Spoiler recaps for Eps 7

Drunk TaeIn with his defences lowered hugs her & tells her not to go. "I need you". But Woo Yeon saw the back-hug & separated them, saying he's drunk.

When Yoon Tae-in asks if sleeping in a tent is uncomfortable, In Yun-joo asks, “Why are you asking this all of a sudden?”, and Yoon Tae-in says, “That’s right. Why? "  Then, as Yoon Tae-in approaches as if to kiss her, Yun-ju shies away from him, and she wakes up at that moment. Yes, she's been dreaming.

Lee Shin (Kim Jong-hyun), who came to wake her up, said, “Are there even ghosts in your dream? Come quickly and have breakfast!” and In Yoon-ju, blaming herself for having such a dream, comes down to the living room . The band began to  plan for the home concert , began to set a specific schedule, and Yoon Tae-in said, “From today, we will increase the practice time by one hour.” 

Lee Shin reunites with Chae Ji-yeon (Ha-young) and feels good again. Chae Ji-yeon discover sweet notes in places that Shin had placed  all over the house, and Ji-yeon smiles shyly whenever she sees it.

After the members finished eating one by one, it was Yoon Tae-in and In Yun-Ju ended up  washing the dishes as they both lost at  rock-paper-scissors. 

Yoon-ju wonders to herself why she should be awkward with Yoon Tae-in , and Yoon Tae-in reacts as if he doesn't remember anything about the back hug he gave her.  She was annoyed he seemed to have no recollection of it. 

While planning a home concert, members turn on live broadcasts and post meaningful photos through social media for publicity. Jung Woo-yeon, who was washing the blankets, hears the news of a neighborhood friend enlisting in the military and heads to a restaurant to have a drink. The friend asked if Jung Woo-yeon had a girlfriend, and he replied that he did not, but the friend did not believe it.

On Jung Woo-yeon's awkward expression, his friend concludes, "You're having a tantrum!" Jung Woo-yeon likes YJ , but knows he is not the only one that likes her , and shows a worried expression on his face. As if frustrated, the friend told Jung Woo-yeon, "You always have that problem and being  considerate of others . But there is no such thing as a concession in love."   Jung Woo-yeon realises he cannot give YJ up without telling her his feelings. 

Meanwhile Yoon-ju In and Tae-in Yoon meditate on mats in the house yard. Although Tae-in Yoon did not believe in abstract treatment methods, Yoon-ju In continued to tell him to push away the evil energy. After talking with In Yun-ju, Yoon Tae-in promptly tells Yoon Ga-on to prepare for  a solo piece for the home concert, and Yoon Ga-on nods with a happy expression. 

Yoon Tae-in leaves for filming at the ice rink, accompanied by Yun-ju. PD Ha Mu-in Ahn mistaken Yoon-ju In for a staff member and pours out abusive language at her . Yoon-ju In accidentally spills coffee, so PD pushes In-yun-ju and knocks her to the floor of the ice rink. 

Yoon Tae-in sees it and asks the PD for an apology. The PD reluctantly apologizes to In Yun-ju. After the filming is over, Tae-in Yoon gives In Yun-ju a pair of skate shoes. So sweet. He booked out the ring to let them skate since she's never skated before . Turned out he was the worse skater. LOL. But they had so much fun. TaeIn has never smiled & laughed this much.

Yoon Tae-in, who was about to perform, could not sleep easily, and Yun-joo came up to him and said, “Are you nervous? It will be cool though.” Yoon Tae-in hears that and noticeably shakes. Since the concert is held at home, Yoon-ju In has to unpack her luggage and leave for the night so as not to be noticed, and she goes to her friend's place. 

In Yun-ju sees an old woman selling vegetables on the street, buys all the vegetables and leaves them in front of the house of the aunt she met while working as a tourist. Preparations for the concert have also begun, and Yoon-ju In visits her friend Bar-reun Jeong's cafe to watch a performance. Jung Bareun, who was a fan of Luna, says, “I like Seo Woo-yeon these days.” 

The concert was a success. They launched a new song and Tae In tells fans a new album will be coming soon. 
Looking at Luna, who finished the last song perfectly, Yoon-ju was emotional. When introducing the song, Yoon Tae-in also recites the sentiments that  Yoon-joo had  talked to her about, revealing his special feelings for her.  Yoon-ju was touched but flustered while listening to Yoon Tae-in's interview over and over. 

Before going to bed, Yoon Tae-in calls Yoon-ju In and asks about his feelings about the concert, and Yoon-ju In answers faithfully.  He misses her so much as she was staying out for the night. They talked on the phone close to an hour. He's in love! He even asked her to come back quickly next day. LOL he tried to make her breakfast for her .

Next day while Tae In was making breakfast for YJ, Woo Yeon goes to the hotel that she said she was staying in ( she lied of course) . As he called her to come down, think he wanted to take her for breakfast & confess feelings, he sees the real Dr Kang.  Woo-yeon was confused who he was talking to and that YJ look alike that he just saw.

-end-

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

How cute was episode 7?  Except I continue to feel so badly for SWY who is just a really decent, caring guy on top of being a talented musician and a member of Luna.

Still, the ice skating scene was just so sweet in so many ways! I love that TI makes the photographer apologize to YJ, and then TI rents out the whole skating rink so that YJ and he can ice skate together. Just awww.

They finally show us YJ having some awareness of TI as a guy. I was getting butterflies when TI talks to YJ before starting to lower her onto her sleeping bag, but then laughed realizing that it was YJ having an erotic dream about TI.

I have to admit that the more I hear TI's voice, the more I like it. He doesn't have the smoothest voice, but it's distinctive and it's lovely as it hits his higher registers. I really liked the ballad 'I'll Be Your Night' that they sang in the episode. Wonder when the MV will drop, and it makes me excited to get their album when it's finally delivered.

So, YJ's twin sister, the real psych doctor, seems to be back in SK, and is seen by WSY. From the preview, it seems that he's going to ask YJ about her. It's getting time that the truth come out, isn't it?

Also, puppy GO is actually so cute, as is TI's clear affection for him, even if TI doesn't show it.

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Also, puppy GO is actually so cute, as is TI's clear affection for him, even if TI doesn't show it.

He is so adorable that TI couldn't even get mad at him for trying to help by sleeping outside his room. Haha! 

With just five episodes left, I supposed it's about time the truth start coming out because there are still other things the drama have to wrap up like YC's mom, LS's relationship, WY/TI/YJ love arc, and TI's sleep disorder. 

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

He misses her so much as she was staying out for the night. They talked on the phone close to an hour. He's in love! He even asked her to come back quickly next day. LOL he tried to make her breakfast for her .

I thought this was cute that TI basically told her to roll out of bed and come home. The amount of food he made is enough to feed four people too. :laugh:

Jun played TI's version of song on his IG Live earlier today. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

Jun played TI's version of song on his IG Live earlier today. 

Awww, he's so cute. In his glasses and just washed hair, he also looks VERY young! He's so excited by this song, and he mentions how a number of people had asked him about the slow version of "I'll Be Your Night" and that he hopes it comforts a lot of people. Just so sweet!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I never thought that I'd fall for Jun before. And some hardcore fan introduce me to this drama. My first impression wasnt really great. Ok, well handsome actors and same old idol drama cliches. But when you watch something without any expectation it turned surprisingly good. Now I have to bite my own words and fall hard for Yoon Tae In. I mean Jun, I mean Tae In. Well, both. :laugh:

Ep 7 is just really great. I cant contain my happiness when watching their skating date, I just cant stop grinning from ear to ear. Can everyday be sunday please so I can go through the whole episodes! 

I thought Dr. Kang already went back to US?? Why is she be there again? I dont wanna YJ got caught already, TI is waiting for their breakfast date at home. Lols

P.S. I love that song, LMBYK. Both the band version or the piano one. Meaningful lyrics and Jun's voice OMG!!! I know, know.. the other are also good. But I just can't help to be in awe of him. 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I never thought that I'd fall for Jun before. And some hardcore fan introduce me to this drama.

:thinking:Hahahahahahaa is this talking about me? :laugh:

I wake up early just to watch this drama before I started to work. Talking about dedication ! I was so sad Iqiyi only allowed VIP to watch earlier lols... It was not that way last week :jinbtscry:

Anyway ep 7 is quite lovely, with YJ now being extra aware of TI's charm. She's totally become a Moonlight now? It was so funny she keep googling his name, and she was shocked when his name popped up as caller in her handphone 😅 

Each episodes always felt so short and I ended up craving for more OTP moments. Seems next episodes will be full of jealousy moments from both sides ! Can't wait. 

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SilverMoonTea they know mosrr people are falling for this, so they made it priceable. Lols

She is a moonlight officially. It was cute to see she felt upset when she knows he was only drunk while confessing his feeling to her. Lols, that dream, hahahaha. But I'm sure he remembers what he did. Since he says he doesnt have bad drinking habit confidently.

I am ready for jealousy Tae In! Bring it on! 

• Haha 3

@SilverMoonTeaBlame him cuz I cant focus watching other shows, aleays got distracted to back watching him again. Haha, it's cute how Yoon Joo demands hin for explanation.

Ep 6 ending, when he whined for compliments, he acted so cute. So adorable! 

4 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm crying next week no episode 8 :cry: 

20211220-211953.jpg

What?!!!! Why?? It stated the love letter was cancelled not LMBYK??? Please tell me this is not true. It only has one ep a week and now it's likely being cancelled. It's not fun. 

• Sad 3
6 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTeaBlame him cuz I cant focus watching other shows, aleays got distracted to back watching him again. Haha, it's cute how Yoon Joo demands hin for explanation.

Ep 6 ending, when he whined for compliments, he acted so cute. So adorable! 

What?!!!! Why?? It stated the love letter was cancelled not LMBYK??? Please tell me this is not true. It only has one ep a week and now it's likely being cancelled. It's not fun. 

The google translate a bit messy, it should be for Love Letter movie special, so ep 8 postponed to 8th Jan 2022. 

source :

https://namu.wiki/w/너의 밤이 되어줄게

A lot of people complaint on Naver Talk, said they can't wait, that's why I checked 😭

• Sad 3