Let Me Be Your Knight 너의 밤이 되어줄게 [2021-22]

stroppyse

13 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, but did you like it enough to start a thread for it????  :GrowDerp:

Hahaha!! Because we didn't watch it when it aired, we couldn't start a thread. Had I paid more attention to it, I would have picked it over Nevertheless. Sometimes I wonder why I stuck through that drama. LOL!! 

I hope they release this song later on, especially since it's named Let Me Be Your Knight. 

@stroppyse I honestly hope that YJ will tell TI the truth that she's not a doctor. But I have a feeling that YJ might show him a picture of her twin and say YJ is her twin sister. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Tofu @stroppyse at this point I am somewhat ignoring the potentially  BIG problem that her real identity is going to cause. Theft identity - isn't  it criminal ? I don't know how that will be resolved. The only thing I can think of is that Tae In will have to shield her in some way, and be the one to stop any legal actions the agency could take. I can forsee her being the one to help him overcome his trauma and sleep issues. And because of that he will forgive her. 

That said , I love that she has a way of handling him. She is firm  in what she thinks he should do , and isn't particularly intimidated by him. And her empathic response to him and the nurturing qualities she has ,  has allowed him to be less guarded. I really like the scene of them in that house. He was moved that someone actually gets him. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

I hope they release this song later on, especially since it's named Let Me Be Your Knight. 

I'm sure they will. Though, honestly, the title is bugging me more and more, the more I grow to like the drama. TI tells YJ about the song and the title which translates to "I Will Become Your Night". It's because during the day, you're often rushed and hectic with different demands on your time and different things that need your attention, so the night is when you can be quiet and reflective and have a bit of time for respite and comfort. So, in the song, he wants to be that quiet, comforting night for someone.

The English title not only trivializes TI's sentiment, but it makes complete nonsense of the song and the emotions driving the drama and the song. Okay, rant over.

Anyway, I'm still sure that they will release it as a single. The question is which version they'll release, I would think.

20 hours ago, Tofu said:

I honestly hope that YJ will tell TI the truth that she's not a doctor. But I have a feeling that YJ might show him a picture of her twin and say YJ is her twin sister. 

It would be nice if YJ told him the truth, and then have TI help her keep her identity a secret from his manager. YJ has managed to fit into the household, so TI probably doesn't want a brand new doctor potentially coming in and starting that mess all over again. However, we'll have to see.

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

The only thing I can think of is that Tae In will have to shield her in some way, and be the one to stop any legal actions the agency could take. I can forsee her being the one to help him overcome his trauma and sleep issues. And because of that he will forgive her. 

Definitely.

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

That said , I love that she has a way of handling him. She is firm  in what she thinks he should do , and isn't particularly intimidated by him. And her empathic response to him and the nurturing qualities she has ,  has allowed him to be less guarded. I really like the scene of them in that house. He was moved that someone actually gets him. 

Totally agree. I think it's her empathy and nurturing that has affected him, but also he's cautiously starting to trust YJ since she has been consistent in her approach to him and to the others. Except for the huge issue of identity fraud, she's actually been very sincere in her approach to the guy.

And, actually, that's the most worrying thing. That the big identity lie will cause TI to retreat from YJ.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I'm a bit worried that she'll continue with the lie, because even though TI seems a bit more comfortable with her now, I don't think he fully trust her yet. TI is cautious in nature so if someone was behind a lie that big, I think he would feel frustrated over it instead watching his phone for a call back/text from YJ (shown in the preview). 

If YJ does continue to lie, TI will absolutely protect her at the end. Or her sister may lie for her and say she was actually the one in the house?

I found out that Luna has an Instagram and I noticed GO was not included in their earlier album covers. Is he a newer addition to the band? If so, that explains why TI said what he said during their judo session. 

Screenshot-20211130-224511-Instagram.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20211130-224544-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211130-224525-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211130-224610-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211130-224637-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211130-224714-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20211130-224742-Instagram.jpg

This is the most important picture from their Instagram though. :laugh:

Screenshot-20211130-224801-Instagram.jpg

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 11/30/2021 at 9:09 PM, Tofu said:

I found out that Luna has an Instagram and I noticed GO was not included in their earlier album covers. Is he a newer addition to the band? If so, that explains why TI said what he said during their judo session. 

Yes, in their character intros, it said that GO had won out against 10,000 other contestants in order to become a member of Luna, so he's the newest and youngest member.

Arrrghhh! According to the SBS still, the love triangle is going to start in full force.

Also, @abs-oluteM you're posting videos that I can't watch. :cry: So, I hope it's just the same vid as @Tofu posted except for the subs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Is it really necessary to have a second lead, SBS? :niu:

My hope is that they don't make the second lead arc frustrating. I can't watch another second lead like TJ in Dali and Gamjatang or even like that one second female lead in Once We Get Married. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

New OST soon

202112030746372410_2_20211203074803661.j

BTOB's Seo Eun-kwang sings the OST for the drama 'I'll Be Your Knight'.

According to Big Ocean E&M on December 3, the third OST 'Dreamin' of the SBS Sunday drama 'I Will Be Your Knight' will be released at noon on the 6th. Eunkwang Seo, the main vocalist of group BTOB, is the singer for 'Dreamin'.

'Dreamin' is a song that delicately depicts the feelings of love and the good memories of the ex-lover. It is said that the unique sound was completed by adding Seo Eunkwang's cold yet warm reversal charm to the arrangement with a Britpop feel.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Why is he giving Jun flowers?

They are from Yoon Ji Sung's fans! His fans sent a coffee truck to the set of Knight and also sent flowers to every member of Luna. The clips are from his vlog (which showed up on my YT recommendation list because apparently I watch too many clips of Knight). :laugh:

More BTS.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu And Jun is so quiet! 

He's mentioned a few times that he's shy, but honestly, Ji Sung is always so hyper. And it probably doesn't help that In Sun is also as chaotic as Ji Sung, so together, both of them just command all the attention. :laugh:

He looks at her so endearingly, it's cute. 

LMBYK-21v3.gif

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Late to the party, but OMG why all the BTS also so heart fluttering like that ? :BulbaConfused::PsyWhat:

They seems love to do high five and hold hand haha... and Jun so caring of her. Looks like he afraid of hurting her in the judo scenes. 

On the drama itself :

I think the quack psychiatrist is even more effective than the real one. Her sister might be smart but seems lack of empathy and  also as cold as Tae In, they might not get along well. I'm glad TI found her identity fast, he will be hurt more if he find it later and not sooner. 

I also prefer they don't dwell on the love triangle so much, but I can understand the need of it. Since WY character seems to be build upon this unrequitted love. I think at one point TI need to understand his team's pain & problem too. Right now everything circling towards his sleep problem, but the other boys also not without problem for themself. TI is oblivious as their team leader as he's too absorbed on his own pain. 

As of the drama title itself, probably at one point he also will save YJ. But right now YJ is his knight :lmao2:

Spoiler

@stroppyseImitation is fine but not as cute as this one. They also make me watch Imitation first somehow. So clever both AbsM & Tofu :poliWeird:

@Alice WonderlandCall you here. You might like this. I also not fond of idol drama, but this one so cute. 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Yay you're watching this @SilverMoonTea. We can fangirl over Jun...so handsome here too.

-------------------------------------

Just some quick recaps for eps 5 ( I wish we had two eps a week)

Yoon Tae-in got lost in the sudden heavy rain due to sleepwalking. Yoon Tae-in spent the night in an empty house in the forest with In Yun-ju, who came to find him, and was more inspired by In Yun-ju, while she was sleeping. Yoon Tae-in urged CEO Moon (Kwak Ja-hyung), saying, "I want to work quickly," and returned home, and was absorbed in composing, recalling the time he and In Yun-ju had spent.

While working, Yoon Tae-in suddenly searched for 'source of inspiration'. While reading the story of Schumann's wife and muse, Clara, and another musician's muse, Yoko (John Lennon's ), Yoon Tae-in was shocked to find herself imagining his and In Yun-ju's faces overlapping each other. Yoon Tae-in said, "No way. Is that woman my muse? I'll have to check" and headed to In Yun-ju's room.

:laugh:

However, she began to get nervous, as after the day they spent the night together in the forest,  Yoon Tae-in called her 'In Yun-ju' and not Kang Seon-joo, and may have begun to doubt her identity. She continued trying to avoid Tae-in , but Tae-in, on the other hand, tried to spend time with her somehow, saying, "When do you start treatment today?"

Seo Woo-yeon (Jang Dong-ju) continued to show interest in Yun-joo. Seo Woo-yeon prepared a western-style breakfast for Yun-ju from LA, and asked if there was anything she wanted to eat, and even reserved a luxury restaurant in the evening. However, Yoon-ju In was dragged away by Tae-in Yoon, who was thirsty for inspiration, and went on a trip to the sea, and Woo-yeon Seo had to leave the restaurant alone.

There, Yoon Tae-in feels a different feeling for In Yun-ju. As his feelings for In Yun-ju and music inspiration were about to rise, Seo Woo-yeon got a phone call, and Yoon Tae-in became angry and yelled at In Yoon-joo, “Focus on the patient in front of you.”   :LaxEat:

The next morning, Yoon-ju  developed a fever and collapsed. Seo Woo-yeon, who gave her medicine and took care of Yoon-joo,  was asked by Yoon Tae-in why he came out of the room. Woo Yeon eventually said, "It's strange that you're not sick. The doctor, has she ever been able rest comfortably? On the day at the Green Concert, it rained and she stayed up all night in the mountain lodge. Suddenly you took her to the sea? Aren't you being too greedy?" he said, angry, and only then did Yoon Tae-in reflect on his indifference.

Afterwards, Yoon Tae-in packed his cherished belongings such as electric blankets, Chopin LPs, and Dream Catchers in a suitcase brought it to Yoon Ju hoping the things will help her recover. She laughed seeing how Mr Socially Awkward did not know how to comfort her but she did tell him she appreciated the gesture. 

Ga-on and  Yu-chan will be MCs for the year-end stage show, and Ga-on sees an old friend there and shows serious symptoms such as nausea and sweating.

Meanwhile, Lee Shin (Kim Jong-hyun) finally got a chance to talk with Chae Ji-yeon (Ha-young) alone. However, Chae Ji-yeon left after saying, "I think it would be better to take some time to think."

Woo Ga-on (Kim Dong-hyun) met Noh Sang-ho (Kim Kyung-ho), a rookie of the Blue Moon .Ga On was the one who bullied Sang Ho , though now he's changed. :psweatduck:. Gaon packed his bags and announced in front of the members, "I will leave Luna," and shocked everyone.

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Her sister might be smart but seems lack of empathy and also as cold as Tae In, they might not get along well.

I can understand this if they separated when they were little but they were 11 years old. It's a bit strange to me how little the actual Dr. Kang thinks of Yoon Joo, because it's wasn't like they had a bad relationship before she was adopted too. TI's advice to YJ was actually really thoughtful, you don't know what she went through, so don't judge her immediately. 

15 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

For those whose curious with GW plant pet

I re-watched The Secret Life of My Secretary recently and they had moss balls in that drama too. :laugh:

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ga On was the one who bullied Sang Ho , though now he's changed.

I'm on the fence about this because GO seems like someone who lacks self confidence. With how much he's obsessed with being stronger, I think he was the one being bullied and finally stood up for himself (what's seen in the video). 

I like that there's no rush to force YJ to feel something for TI. The progression in their relationship is nice so far and I enjoy watching them be a source of strength for each other. Because YJ is seeking medical advice, can we really say that YJ's treatments are wrong? :thinking::laugh:

Seems like next week, we'll see TI grow and protect his team. As a leader, he has to bring them together, but he's so hot headed sometimes. :PikachuFacePalm:

I hope they had fun dressing up for this scene. :lmao2:

LMBYK-27v4-T.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

It's so funny that the loan shark give YJ a dating advice. Your bf have temper, you should go for kind & sweet :lmao2:

And everytime TI went into music trance, with YJ as inspiration is beautiful but in the end always end up as very funny. His internal dialogue about YJ as his muse is :lol:

Being musician seems hard too, I always think they already have some talent so the rest is not difficult haha... I tried to play guitar before and indeed it need muscle training to make it smooth in playing. 

My heart fluttered when he opened his door and looking for inspiration at her. And in the beach, it's so funny that she keep sneezing again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif