Let Me Be Your Knight 너의 밤이 되어줄게 [2021-22]

stroppyse

@SilverMoonTea Do you notice that in the drama that Tae In may be the most confident or bossy , but IRL, Jun is the most introverted of the lot. You can see in all these interviews, he doesn't dominate.

I agree @Tofu the romance is developed at quite a natural pace . What I enjoyed a lot was seeing the change in expressions on Tae In's face as he realises that In Ju is his muse or source of inspiration.  At the beach scene when he chided "Dr Kang " for not understanding her sister, I think we finally see a bit more of his personality. The drama so far has projected him as being so consumed with his writing ( and problems) , that I think we have barely gotten to know who Tae In is. Woo Yeon on the other hand is truly a sweet person ( and I do feel bad that this will be a one sided love) and I appreciate him telling Tae In off about being so inconsiderate of In Ju's condition. At least Tae In quickly realises  his fault and proceeds to comfort In Ju with his suitcase of goodies :laugh:

About Ga On, I agree he was defending himself. The edit on the video made him look bad but there's always two sides to a story.

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea Do you notice that in the drama that Tae In may be the most confident or bossy , but IRL, Jun is the most introverted of the lot. You can see in all these interviews, he doesn't dominate.

Yes he barely talk in the group interview 😂 Normally the lead will talk a lot, but he didn't. I appreciate his small moment with IS though. Felt like he's on "Noona, please notice me!" mode sometimes 😆 Cos she's often busy with more chatty members. 

7 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I agree @Tofu the romance is developed at quite a natural pace .

YJ actually still on survival mode, romance seems to be the last thing on her mind right now. It's so funny that while he's plague with muse issue, she's more scared of suspected being a fake 😅.

I also love how TI is more all over the place because of her. But even so he seems not fully aware yet about his feelings, or trying to downplay it by making her his muse. It's very interesting and actually crack me up, especially with John Lennon & Yoko Ono impersonation 😆 

20211207-002448.jpg

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Watched episode 5. Love the OTP being so cute, though it made me feel a bit funny because IJ seems to be having "mother" type vibes for TI, but TI is clearly falling into a mad crush. It's fine that they don't make IJ instantly fall for TI since that would be out of character for IJ, but I wasn't expecting the mother-vibe. Okay, maybe it's an older sister-vibe. Whatever. It just was not any romantic realizations.

It was just such a puppy thing to do for him to load up a suitcase with all the things that make him feel better and that he's heard their fans say make them feel better to bring to her. Just awwwww.

I also found myself feeling sorry for WY. He's being so sweet, and he's trying to take care of IJ in all the right ways, plus making special plans for her, only for them to be quashed because the whole purpose is TI.

I also felt really badly for GO. It's so clear that he was the bullied one until he reached his limit and reacted back. Only, the time that he finally hit back, he probably clipped the other guy a good one, and now GO doesn't think that anyone is going to believe him or be on his side. It speaks to the insecurities that GO has.

As for Shin, all I can say is poor guy. Hopefully, his noona gf will realize that he's worth fighting for. However, I can kind of see it from her side as well. It seems to be her career on the line as well with no guarantees that this relationship with Shin will actually go the distance.

Anyway, the OTP interactions remain pretty cute, so waiting to see how it all goes down.

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Translation of the ep 6 preview

TI: I don’t need anyone says he doesn’t want it and leaves.
WY: Ya, Yoon Tae In
IJ: How can you speak like that? Are you the only member of Luna? Are you the only one who decides?
WY: Are you being like this because you really don’t care?
TI: Just you dare to bring him back.
Shin: Stop filming. Stop.
Shin’s GF: Why?
Shin: It’s nice being with you.
Manager: Because of you, all of Luna is being cursed at.
Woman: There’s a victim who’s come forward to say that he was bullied.
IJ: I told him that if he couldn’t enjoy it, that he should avoid it.
TI: So, I’m asking. What happened?
Guy: (showing scar on his chin) Ga On did this.
GO: If I quit Luna, then Luna won’t be badly thought of.

So, from this preview, it seems as if the bullying incident was brought to Luna's manager and GO quit in response. And, TI after being mad at GO for leaving, but handling it in a cold fashion, may have actually gone to get to the truth of what happened, confronting the guy who is claiming to have been bullied.

I think this is a test of TI's leadership of Luna. Yeah, he's the genius songwriter and producer, but it takes more than musical ability to be the leader of a group. It feels as if the others in the band have ceded the leadership to him by default rather than because he's really taken on that role. So that, it's really been a case of the other members being adjuncts to the TI Show. However, I feel that one of the ways that TI has to develop is to take on the leadership role within Luna properly so that the group can aspire to be better than they are. I guess when you're the top as Luna is supposed to be, it's harder to reach new heights versus sitting on one's laurels, but what's the fun in that, especially if you're young and a genius.

Also, it looks as if Shin and his gf will have made up. That's a relief, if they are, since I felt that they took a time out for a silly reason, meaning some stupid girl gassed up the gf for being an older divorcee and not because there was any intrinsic doubts or problems with the couple themselves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SilverMoonTea I watched a little bit of that radio show and what I've come to realized is that, it's not a good idea for Jun to sit in the middle between In Sun and Ji Sung. Those two are so talkative and chaotic together. :laugh:

@abs-oluteM Yes! Natural is a good way to describe it. I think Tae In has a lot to offer but he has to change the way he looks at things, lots of black and white thinking. 

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It feels as if the others in the band have ceded the leadership to him by default rather than because he's really taken on that role.

He is probably the leader because he is behind a lot of their hit singles. But I would like to think that at some point, these boys did have a good relationship. Before they were well known, they were striving artists with the same dream. I think it would be hard to play in a band with someone you didn't trust or if you didn't get along, even musicality. I hope that Tae In is able to show what kind of leader he is capable of. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Thanks @SilverMoonTea for inviting me here. honestly I don't have much spare time for another new dramas as I've got so many on my plate already. But for you my dear and since I have been summomed and recommended to this, it doesn't hurt if I try some episode, like testing the waters? 

For one hour I was thinking that this is de ja vu. So it is the new version of Go Minam Park Shin Hye with Hwang Tae Kyung Jang Geun Suk in You're So Beautiful (I loved this drama back then). The story is not totally the same but the essence is quite identical. A desperate female lead has to disguise herself as her twin sister and live in with the boyband members. The hardworking lil sister lives her daily with struggles and the other twin sister is a succeful pyschiatry snob, the hard working sister got scammed, duh! And I'm started getting really impatient so I ffd most of ep 1 to halway ep 2 . From here back to normal speed, it is quite okay. So lemme continue a bit. Hopefully it is getting better before I give my final verdict.

P.S. The beautiful Breakup OST. My opinion for this I think it was not black nor white, I mean I dont like it but not hate it either. But honestly the meaning of its lyrics is quite frustrating. How could it be a beautiful break up, blah. Especially that Fantasy Midnight??? Well, this one is quite weird for LUNA fans but to me it was like Tae In's expression of how he feels while having a hard time because of something, like a problem, and probably that is the cause of his sleepwalk. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Alice Wonderland The first two episodes were a bit slower but it gets better. Are you going to continue watching? I think Tae In will not be as clueless as Momose-san. :laugh:

22 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh wow...they could actually be a real band after this 

Haha, that's funny! I guess with Luna, they combined all fandom so it's possible.

BTS is soooo cute! :wow:

• Heart Eyes 2

New stills

Lee Jae Yoon cameo

Lee Jae-yoon appears as a judo director related to Woo Ga-on (Kim Dong-hyun), a member of Luna in the play. In particular, Jaeyoon Lee is expected to reveal his presence in the role of protecting Woo Ga-on.

2021121007409470.jpg

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Lee Jun Young, Jung In Sun, JR, Kim Dong Hyun, Yoon Ji Sung, And Jang Dong Joo Are Prepared To Take On Anything In “Let Me Be Your Knight”

Dec 10, 2021
by S. Cho

Let Me Be Your Knight” has released new stills of the whole squad!

SBS’s “Let Me Be Your Knight” is a romance drama about a popular idol band named LUNA and a travel guide named In Yoon Joo (Jung In Sun) who pretends to be their doctor and moves into their dorm to treat a sleepwalking member. U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young stars as LUNA’s leader, vocalist, and producer Yoon Tae In; NU’EST’s JR plays bassist Lee Shin; AB6IX’s Kim Dong Hyun plays keyboardist Woo Ga On; Yoon Ji Sung plays drummer Kim Yoo Chan; and Jang Dong Joo plays guitarist Seo Woo Yeon.

Spoilers

In the previous episode of “Let Me Be Your Knight,” Woo Ga On took everyone by surprise when he announced that he would be leaving the group. However, the latest stills reveal LUNA’s full group dramatically walking down the street along with In Yoon Joo, raising anticipation for the upcoming episode.

The new photos capture LUNA and In Yoon Joo going out at dawn in fashionable outfits, treating the street like their runway. The full team rocks sunglasses and heroic facial expressions, leaving viewers curious about where they’re headed and what situation they’re in.

Let-Me-Be-Your-Knight-1.jpegLet-Me-Be-Your-Knight-2.jpeg

Stay tuned to find out how LUNA and In Yoon Joo are able to overcome and resolve Woo Ga On’s sudden confession and what they do to come back even stronger.

The next episode of “Let Me Be Your Knight” airs on December 12 at 11:05 p.m. KST.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

The fictional boy band LUNA from the drama 'Let Me Be Your Knight' will release a special album

AKP

1639082811-untitled-1.jpg

Big Ocean Entertainment has announced that its fictional band LUNA from the drama 'Let Me Be Your Knight' will be releasing a special album.

'Let Me Be Your Knight' is a music drama that follows the story of Yoon Tae In (played by Lee Jun Young), the leader of the idol band LUNA. Yoon Tae In suffers from sleepwalking and the story unfolds as he seeks ways to cure his condition.

As the drama is based on an idol band, it was natural that the drama would include many original soundtracks and the fictional band from the drama garnered much attention and popularity. To provide something special for the fans, LUNA decided to release a special album titled 'Moonlight.' 

According to the announcement, the special album will be released on January 17, 2022. Stay tuned for more information until the release of the album.

• Party! 3

How meta is this

This is the cover of the album that Luna will release & it uses their drama names!

FGX9ey1VgAYiLr_?format=png&name=900x900

According to the officials, Luna's 'Moonlight' includes 'Beautiful Breakup' in which producer Ryan Jeon, who is called a K-pop trend setter, and Dahit Bangers participated. It is also rumored to contain a funky song 'Love Paranoia'.

In addition, it is reported that Luna's 'Moonlight' includes 'I'll Be Your Knight', the theme of the drama with the same name, two unreleased tracks, and a special track 'Midnight Fantasy'. The  album contains photo books, photo cards, folding posters, bookmarks, In addition to the logo sticker, they plan to randomly present a Polaroid photo with the autograph of Luna's individual member to the 25 buyers ( limited edition)

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 2

The ep 6 showed how effective TI as leader eventhough he's reluctant at first to approach GO, without YJ encouragement. Whole episode felt very fast 😭 and suddenly it closed with barbeque party which led to TI unexpected cuteness 😲.

Btw, is the guy drunk or pretend to drunk? WY still fully sober though, so perhaps he also the same? 

Spoiler

The preview for next episode seems crazy good! Tell me how to wait one more week ? :BulbaConfused:

Spoiler

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1