Tracer 트레이서 [2022]

Tofu

I’ve just watched episode 1 using the Vimeo link. But are there more episodes there? The Dramacool subs are very odd - like auto-translated, some parts don’t make sense.

Show wise, episode 1 was good! Reminds me a bit of Vincenzo - a bit of vigilante justice and that last scene with that one $50m won bill dropping, another whack to the pillar, then all the money falling out abs Im Siwan’s head tilted back eyes closed and BGM, was superbly done.

The FL is much better here than Crime Puzzle. I was a bit worried.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
24 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I’ve just watched episode 1 using the Vimeo link. But are there more episodes there?

The subbing is slow going since they are all fan - subbed. I believe that they are working on it, and eps 2 should be out soon. Yes, the subs from the other sites are all autotranslated , so not good. I am waiting for eps 2 . I like the drama so far

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

23 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Btw, the FL is the one who played in LOM with JKH right??

Yes, it is ... Go Ah Sung

Alice, there are no official subs for this show. Shocking that no big subbed site picked it up. What you see on the dark side are all auto translated subs and are a pain to watch. 

So right now Im Si Wan fans have come together and subbing it properly with the 1st and 2nd episodes available

Link for eps 1

Spoiler

Link for eps 2

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 2/4/2022 at 8:42 PM, mademoiselle said:

How is everyone going with watching this? Liking it? I hope so. I mean, it's Siwan! And the topic of the drama is great!

I watched a little bit of episode one but I'm holding off until a few more episodes are out with subs. It's so hard because I like Im Si Wan and the parts I've seen so far has been great! 

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 2/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, mademoiselle said:

How is everyone going with watching this? Liking it? I hope so. I mean, it's Siwan! And the topic of the drama is great!

Just watched 2 & 3. It's painful to wait for the english subs, though I am so thankful to the fans doing it. @mademoiselle where are you watching with chinese subs? I may try it 😂

For those of you who have watched the hugely popular and critically acclaimed HK TVB dramas Rosy Business, No Regrets, Heart of Greed and Moonlight Resonance, what they had in common were the 大龙凤 scenarios. This is when the plot builds to a crescendo, then the protagonist lets go in one big scene and spills all the secrets and justifications. And the villian walks away with his tail between his legs. It's very satisfying to watch but so rare.

Tracer ep 2/3 just had such a scene. Not so massive but still quite well done. These 2 episodes also show Im Siwan rallying the team and their fire is stoked. I'm waiting with glee to see what else develops. So happy to see this is 16 episodes and not 12 too!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
9 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Chocolate Woah. I've never seen such praises from you for drama and first time you wanted 16 episodes instead of less! 

Haha! That's because I have nothing to watch now. Only Through the Darkness and Tracer, but I think I like Tracer more. I even watched My Mister last weekend - totally not my kind of show, sooooooo slow, but strangely fascinating so I ffwd a bit haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Haha! That's because I have nothing to watch now. Only Through the Darkness and Tracer, but I think I like Tracer more. I even watched My Mister last weekend - totally not my kind of show, sooooooo slow, but strangely fascinating so I ffwd a bit haha.

Yeah My Mister is slow in the beginning but once you get into it, it's really good. It's dark too but I think it's a good show - the connection formed between the main leads were really awesome. The only thing I didn't like was the side-story of the youngest brother and his weird relationship with the actress.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@mademoiselle According to Google, next episode is on 15 Feb! Not that it makes any difference to some of us, since we’re still only at ep4 or less 😂

Woah. Has it been 3 weeks already? I'm so glad it's over soon. My TL have been very boring lately :laugh:. I really don't care about sports.

That said, I was really hoping the sub team is able to catch up on subbing so that we all can watching it somehow at the same time.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Woah. Has it been 3 weeks already? I'm so glad it's over soon. My TL have been very boring lately :laugh:. I really don't care about sports.

That said, I was really hoping the sub team is able to catch up on subbing so that we all can watching it somehow at the same time.

They can only sub an episode a week ....

So I have been taking my time. I watch eps 2 last night. 

I was surprised Go Ah Sung's character had a BF though it does look like there's trouble in paradise.

I like her interactions with ImSiWan's character but I will not expect anything since they already said in press con there's no romance. :heiboi:. My favorite thing so far about this show is Dong Ju. He's a very interesting character and Im Si Wan plays him with much charisma. 

• Clapping Hands 2