Tracer 트레이서 [2022]

Tofu

@abs-oluteM I checked that person's Twitter and it seems like there might have been a few people who responded. It's so strange nowadays to see a drama not get English subs from Korea. Most of their dramas are subbed, even the ones that are not as popular with lesser known actors. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

That makes me sad that we can't watch it. PSJ's appa is in this drama too. :letalQQ:

I finished episode 3. It was really good seeing Siwan outsmart the others and the team work together to crack the case and so on. Aish, I really really hope you guys will be able to join me soon. This is definitely a good "bring the baddies to justice" kind of show.

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I hope the fans get together soon.

Right now I feel super lonely. LOL

How come @ktcjdrama isn't checking this out?

I heard someone calling my name..... :thinking:

Hii, hiiii people....:smile:

I've been quite busy that I am hesitant in starting new dramas :nervous:  Is this good? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I started watching ep.1... but tbh, it's a bit dry for me. Still halfway through, may pick up when in a more suitable mood. Haha... actually one of the reasons why I have been busy lately was doing the taxes, which is why I don't feel like watching stuff about tax office. Give me another week and hopefully I can enjoy the drama better :smug:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

YAY FOR SUBS! :Party01:

Oh but the subs for eps 1 is rather strange...like autotranslated. If  I hadn't read up on recaps in Naver etc, I would have been very confused. But anyhow some subs better than none

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am so thankful for SiWan’s fans. They are subbing now & eps 1 was so good when watching with their subs 

Follow this account. They are using Vimeo to host the video

cc @Tofu @peperomia @Chocolate

Eps 1 was such a great eps and for me it’s Dong Ju’s character that lights up the room. He’s really quite a personality & am glad they got SiWan to be Dong Ju cause he’s always so good with this kind earnest quirky sort of characters . 

Dong Ju must have felt some regret since his last words to his father were rather harsh . I can understand his resentment at 1st since his father being the whistle blower caused a lot of problems & he had a ruined childhood as a result. But his father’s death ( which hints at murder ) became a catalyst for him to leave his cushy job & start over at the National Tax Service . It’s impressive that he worked 4 years at some obscure branch so that he could find a golden opportunity to prove himself & get the attention of In Tae Joon. Speaks of great tenacity & perseverance as a person. 

Can’t tell right now what sort of person Tae Joon  is . Considering that many of the directors are o the take or can be bribed, I won’t be surprised it’s the same for him . I like Dong Ju & Hye Young’s interactions. She was suspicious of his father’s supposed suicide then but was not in a capacity to do anything about it . I do look forward to them working together to get to the bottom of what happened then . 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring