Soundtrack #1 사운드트랙#1 [2022]

Episode 2

Aaargh the cliffhanger and no preview!

Another lovely episode. Episode 2 continues off from the scene where Eun Soo wakes up in Sun Woo's arm. Awkwardness engulfed them for the whole morning. While Eun Soo washed up in the bathroom, Sun Woo was worrying to death if Eun Soo had heard him saying to himself "He's going crazy".

While hanging out (for a drive) Eun Soo was called by the PD to drop by his office. She takes Sun Woo with her and all the while Sun Woo behaves childishly and was green with jealousy. Even though Eun Soo introduces Sun Woo as her best friend, PD was quick to notice Sun Woo's one-sided feelings for Eun Soo.

The two fought a little because of Sun Woo's bad behaviour towards PD. However Eun Soo apologises and they made up. After grocery shopping, they then returned home to be greeted by Eun Soo's mother. They were scared sh*t of Omma, indicating she must be very strict (?), even Sun Woo was petrified. She got into tarot card reading so she asked Sun Woo to pick 3 cards. After seeing the 3rd card, Omma instantly knew Sun Woo likes Eun Soo but she chose to keep Sun Woo's secret. Omma said nothing about their co-habitation except she trusts Sun Woo and she doesn't trust Eun Soo so she hopes they behave themselves, LOL.

Based on the conversation Sun Woo has with his agent Hyung, he's going to confess to Eun Soo before he leaves Korea, which sounds more like should he get rejected, he could at least leave the country and heal his broken heart and does not need to see her. I'm already predicting the ending is Sun Woo being rejected first and Eun Soo belatedly realise how much she misses Sun Woo when he's away and then proceeded to confess her feelings for him at his exhibition.

The two spent a fair few days together just hanging out and work on the lyrics but to the viewers, they are just really lovely scenes of two beautiful people spending time together (like a couple).

The show ended with Eun Soo going through Sun Woo's laptop and saw it is filled with her photos. And bang, the episode ended with Sun Woo coming out of the shower and sees her in front of the laptop although the monitor screen is away from him so he doesn't know Eun Soo was looking at the photos. Will she be able to shut the window down without Sun Woo suspecting? Does she now know Sun Woo likes her or she'll remain oblivious???

• Like 2

I caught both episodes as I needed something light and short. The plot isn't going to be mind blowing  and I hadn't expected that as well since this is quite the standard friends to lovers sort of romance. But the writing doesn't impress as in the dialogues felt forced. I don't particularly feel the chemistry between the pair - it was different when he was paired with HHJ in Happiness. But that said there are some nice scenes between the two and I am watching purely for PHS. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

Should I watch just that episode or is the series good enough to pick up? I've heard mixed reviews. 

For 4 episodes ...it is alright. You can breeze thru the episodes quite easily.  But like @mademoiselle am here primarily to see PHS's handsome face. 

So they like each other since before he went to the army right?

• Like 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Sigh... it's finished...

When will I see Park Hyung Sik again?? :cry:

Looks like his next drama is sageuk...

I will watch with you. 

Anyway am done with the drama. Nice sweet ending. Four episodes is just right for shows like that. Personally, I am also glad that it isn't dragged out. The story was actually quite flat for me and though the leads have lovely visuals , I didn't quite feel their chemistry. In fact, HSH had more chemie with Song Kang :laugh: in Nevertheless. Of course I love PHS with Han Hyo Joo and also Park Bo Young. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I will watch with you. 

Anyway am done with the drama. Nice sweet ending. Four episodes is just right for shows like that. Personally, I am also glad that it isn't dragged out. The story was actually quite flat for me and though the leads have lovely visuals , I didn't quite feel their chemistry. In fact, HSH had more chemie with Song Kang :laugh: in Nevertheless. Of course I love PHS with Han Hyo Joo and also Park Bo Young. 

I agree about the chemistry too. They were pretty to look at but in terms of chemie, it's just not really there. Even when there's some feels, it was much better from Park Hyung Sik e.g. in episode 1 where she was asleep beside him. That's all Hyung Sik's performance, not Han So Hee since she's asleep.

This kind of storyline is quite old school and nothing new. I didn't mind it at all except I wish it was more meaningful and special. Advertising it as a musical drama also wasn't quite right either since there isn't anything really about music except she being a lyricist and if having BGM as music is a musical drama, then all other dramas would be musical too.

• Like 2

I have very low expectation with this drama and end up quite liking the storyline *cough* unrequited love 😆

It's actually reminded me to More Than A Friend, as both photographer and they need to go overseas for work. 

I was at one point thinking, you guys dragged this for 20 years, if still not confessing now, you both will be 50's soon 😅

Both PHS and HSH did try their best I think, despite I not too convinced if they attracted to each other. 

@TofuI finished this 4 episodes! Proud of myself 🤩 I think you can do it too. 

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It's actually reminded me to More Than A Friend, as both photographer and they need to go overseas for work. 

This alone does not make me want to watch it. Hahaha! That drama was a mess. :laugh:

• Haha 2