Broadcast station: Bugs!

Online streaming site: Disney+

Director: Kim Hee Won

Writer: Chae Yoon

Episodes: 4

Schedule: 23th March 2022

Websites: Official Website | Naver | NamuWiki |

Plot Summary

Han Sun-Woo (Park Hyung-Sik) is a rookie photographer. He doesn’t talk much, but he is a kind and warm-hearted man. He is friends with Lee Eun-Soo (Han So-Hee). They have been close friends for 20 years. Meanwhile, Lee Eun-Soo works as a lyricist to make living. She has ahonest and bright personality.

Due to a reason, Han Sun-Woo and Lee Eun-Soo begin to live together at the same house for 2 weeks. Staying together, their relationship develops romantically (source: AsianWiki)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Party! 1

Original Soundtrack

OST 1: Kyuhyun - Love Is Not Expressed By Words

Spoiler

OST 2: Park Bo Ram - Want To Be Happy

Spoiler

OST 3: Davinchi - Your Tender Heart Hurts Me

Spoiler

OST 4: Kim Jong Kook - My Love

Spoiler

OST 5 Kim Jae Hwan - Talk to Me

Spoiler

OST 6 Standing Egg - Prettiest One

Spoiler

OST 7 Do Young of NCT - A little More

Spoiler

OST 8 Monday Kiz - Wanna Be Your Lover

Spoiler

OST 9 Lee Hi - We'll Shine Brighter Than Any Stars

Spoiler

OST 10 Seobin - Love Love Love

Spoiler

OST 11 Lee Ye Joon - Miss You More, I'm Sorry

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Party! 1

Han So Hee In Talks To Star In New Music Romance Drama By “Vincenzo” Director

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Han So Hee has a potential new drama project!

On October 29, industry representatives reported that the actress will be starring in the upcoming drama “Why Did You Come To My House” (literal title).

In response to the report, her agency 9ato Entertainment commented, “Han So Hee received a casting offer for the new drama ‘Why Did You Come To My House’ and is reviewing [the offer].”

“Why Did You Come To My House” is a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. They end up living together for two weeks and walk the fine line between love and friendship. The drama naturally meshes a relatable love story with the process of making music.

Han So Hee has been offered the role of Seo Eun Soo, who debuted as a lyricist three years ago due to an unexpected opportunity. She is a lively, straightforward, and honest character who is open about expressing her feelings.

“Why Did You Come To My House” will be written by Chae Yoon of “She Would Never Know” and directed by Kim Hee Won of “The Crowned Clown” and “Vincenzo.” It is a four-episode drama scheduled to be premiere in the first half of 2022 via an OTT platform.

source

• Like 2

Park Hyung Sik And Han So Hee Confirmed To Star In New Romance Drama By “Vincenzo” Director

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik and Han So Hee will be starring together in an exciting new drama!

On November 29, it was confirmed that the two actors would both be appearing in the upcoming drama “Soundtrack #1” (literal title), which was formerly known as “Why Did You Come to My House.”

Helmed by director Kim Hee Won of “Vincenzo” and “The Crowned Clown,” “Soundtrack #1” will be a music romance drama about a man and woman who have been friends for 20 years. When the two longtime friends wind up living together for two weeks, they slowly begin to realize their feelings for one another.

Park Hyung Sik will star in the drama as male lead Han Sun Woo, a rising photographer who is a man of few words, but has a warm and caring personality. Han So Hee will star as Lee Eun Soo, a fun and honest lyricist who isn’t afraid of speaking her mind.

“Soundtrack #1” is currently slated to premiere in 2022.

source

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...