[K-artist] Lee Jun Young 이준영

Shin Hye Sun And U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young Confirmed To Star In New Webtoon Adaptation

Nov 12, 2021
by E. Cha

Get ready to see Shin Hye Sun and U-KISS’s Lee Jun Young in an exciting new movie!

On November 12, it was officially confirmed that the two actors would be starring together in the upcoming film “Brave Citizen” (literal translation).

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Brave Citizen” will tell the action-packed story of hero So Si Min, who once captured the eyes of the entire nation as a rising boxing star during her high school years. However, after facing the unavoidable bitterness of reality, So Si Min becomes a part-time teacher whose only goal in life is to become a full-time teacher—and who forces herself not to act when she sees injustice.

Shin Hye Sun will be starring as protagonist So Si Min, while Lee Jun Young will be playing Han Soo Kang, the student who becomes her nemesis.

The upcoming film will be helmed by director Park Jin Pyo of “Closer to Heaven” and “You Are My Sunshine,” while the script will be penned by Yeo Jin Ah, the writer of the hit superhero drama “The Uncanny Counter.”

“Brave Citizen” is currently scheduled to begin filming in December.

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM From what @SilverMoonTea posted, I'm interested to know what car his manager rented for him that time. LOL!

Haha last time he rent Rolls Royce for him right. If not mistaken LJY also just bought BMW, forgot where I read that. 

When I try dig his car, I found this instead :

https://www.soompi.com/article/1485938wpp/u-kisss-lee-jun-young-revealed-to-have-helped-the-police-catch-a-drunk-driver

:wow2:@abs-oluteMI think we stan the right guy this time! Hahaha ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

:wow2:@abs-oluteMI think we stan the right guy this time! Hahaha ... 

Don't jinx it ....you know my record this year was so bad. :laugh:

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM From what @SilverMoonTea posted, I'm interested to know what car his manager rented for him that time. LOL!

That was the first thing that came to my mind. 

Wahhh can he afford a BMW now? Good for him. 

11 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

This is cool. He becomes more charming in my eye. 

I like that he can so dorky cute especially when I saw him on his latest IG live.

Thanks @stroppyse for the translations. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - 

On 12/21/2021 at 7:20 AM, stroppyse said:

Okay, everyone, if you want to do the 30 days of Jun Challenge, I finally finished translating them all, and also learned a bit more of SK slang. :lmao2:  Anyway, I've updated the original translation post up above.

Oh just re-read to the top. Thank you, muach!! 

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I like that he can so dorky cute especially when I saw him on his latest IG live.

He can be serious and super cute in the same time. And I like that side of him. Hahaha

• Like 3

Day 1 The moment you became aware of Lee Jun Young

It was when out of blue silvermoontea asked me to watch LMBYK. 

I'll slowly complete the whole 30 days. 

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea @Mouse @abs-oluteM come come, hahaha

Thank you @stroppyse for giving your time and effort to provide us with the translations. It looks fun, I missed the 30 days drama challamges on JH, hopefully I can complete this one in the next 29 days. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Oh my so handsome 

Day 2 The way that you became a fan of Lee Jun Young

I actually like LJY from Please Don't Date Him, I watched the drama last April. Then I forgot about him, not until @Tofu@abs-oluteMkeep musing on him.

I was die die don't want to try idol drama, but was bored and trying Imitation. It was surprisingly good, so then I tried LMBYK and that's where the death of me. 

One thing to note about Jun, he's very versatile actor. All the roles he has taken, all have distinctive characteristic. Sometimes I think for myself is this all the same Lee Jun Young? And I'm more surprised that he's actually still quite young, just 24 y.o. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1