[K-artist] Lee Jun Young 이준영

Have been so busy @SilverMoonTea...and honestly I cannot keep up with any of the challenges plus new game plus updating drama threads. :poliWeird:

D1 = First saw him in Good Casting

D2 = Became a fan in Let Me Be Your Knight which lead me to binging on Imitation and PDDH

D3 & D4 is pretty much the same? ahahahaha

lee-jun-young.jpg

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Is that Jun with facial hair?! :shocked2:

What day are we on for the challenge? :thinking:

Day 1 The moment you became aware of Lee Jun Young --> I first became aware of Jun when I watched The Unit. Prior to this, I just knew him as the member who joined U-Kiss late. 

Day 2 The way that you became a fan of Lee Jun Young --> Probably through The Unit also because I saw how hard working he was. 

Day 3 Jun Young’s picture that you’ve saved most carefully --> All of them, haha! This one remains one of my favorite though.

Jun.png

And this one too! :wow:

Jun2.jpg

Day 4 The first picture of Jun Young’s picture that you saved --> I honestly do not remember which picture was the first one I saved. :laugh:

Day 5 Your favorite selfie taken by Jun Young --> I don't think I have a favorite one, because I've always liked all of them. Haha! 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh its just video of Yoon Tae In do beads activity with Yeon Ju hahaha... 

Of course it would be of them. Hahahaha!

I like this video because it recaps some of the characters he's played. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea I am actually bad at doing challenges etc...

On 1/2/2022 at 12:53 PM, Tofu said:

like this video because it recaps some of the characters he's played. 

I also like this. 

But one of my faves is the kiss scene in PDDH

D8 - hmm not sure. 

D9 - So far from the 4 dramas I have seen , I probably like his character in PDDH the best. He was a sweetheart and quite different from  the diva roles I hv seen him in

D10 - I like this one

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring