[K-artist] Lee Jun Young 이준영

Day 16 Fair or dark (me: Not entirely sure whether this refers to his hair colors or to his personas)

Eh doesn't mind either one lols

cy3uQzRh.jpg

7Wf4eW2h.jpg

Day 17 Bare headed vs half covered hair vs covered up hair

Have he ever bald headed? 😅😆

Actually at first I thought the hairstylist sabotage him lols, but this Tae In's mushroom hair really grow on me 😂

LMBYK-25v2.gif

• Heart Eyes 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@Alice Wonderland @SilverMoonTea it’s a NF movie, so the torture won’t be long  . I’m ok with Seohyun. I watched her in Private Lives with Go Kyung Pyo. She’s ok there . 

movie synopsis 

Spoiler

Jung Ji-Woo (Seohyun) works for a large corporation. She has feelings for her co-worker Jung Ji-Hoo (Lee Jun-Young), but she hasn't expressed to him how she feels. One day, Jung Ji-Woo receives a package. The package was intended for her co-worker Jung Ji-Hoo, but the delivery was mixed up due to their similar names. When Jung Ji-Woo opens the package, she sees a dog leash in the box. At that time, Jung Ji-Hoo runs over and tells her that it is his package. The dog leash is intended for S&M use and belongs to Jung Ji-Hoo. He tells Jung Ji-Woo about his S&M fetish and his interest in playing a submissive role. Jung Ji-Woo does not pass judgement on Jung Ji-Hoo, which touches Jung Ji-Hoo. He asks Jung Ji-Woo if she would become his master. Jung Ji-Woo accepts and they promise to have a temporary three month relationship with Jung Ji-Woo becoming his master.

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: -